Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
RY1 = a solution to this: JUST TOBACCO, no perfume, no caramel, no vanilla, no tba We're working with it now at 2.9% (drop per ml) and 3.25% (the 2.9 wasn't at all strong enough for us - the 3.25 is closer, but is even better with .5%-ish of Black Fire). We sense no vanilla, nut, sweet, caramel - and it's the closest we've found to "just tobacco" yet.
BINGO! Thanks for making up my mind for me! :) I've been trying to decide what to add a touch of to RY1 to give it a little kick. Black Fire will be my first shot.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I apologize for the newb question, but I'm new to DIY and not sure what people mean when they are DIY Hangsen juice. It appears that Hangsen is just like eJuice you would buy from a vender and can vape it right away. Whereas my limited knowledge of DIY is you add flavoring to your PG/VG and nic.

So could someone help me or point me in the direction to explain how you would DIY Hangsen or any premixed juice for that matter? My assumption would be that if you could add additional PG/VG to make the batch larger but wouldn't that mute or "water down" the flavor?

Thanks

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I apologize for the newb question, but I'm new to DIY and not sure what people mean when they are DIY Hangsen juice. It appears that Hangsen is just like eJuice you would buy from a vender and can vape it right away. Whereas my limited knowledge of DIY is you add flavoring to your PG/VG and nic.

So could someone help me or point me in the direction to explain how you would DIY Hangsen or any premixed juice for that matter? My assumption would be that if you could add additional PG/VG to make the batch larger but wouldn't that mute or "water down" the flavor?

Thanks

You can buy Hangsen premixed or buy the flavoring and DIY it yourself. The flavoring is concentrated and not meant to vape by itself.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Just broke into my Desert Ship that had been steeping for 5 days (couldn't wait a week, I was getting sick of sweets and fruit)- mixed at 5%, it is pretty good, smoky tobacco, very cig like, good throat hit even at 12mg, has some light tones that are hard to explain

all in all a winner, next round I may take it down to 3-4%, but I am pleased still at 5%

:blink:

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
One of my favorite things lately is T5 (3%) and AP (probably .5% of the 5% stuff). Sometimes I add a little bit of Hangsen Espresso to that. I'll have to try some with TMP. I haven't messed around with the TMP much at all.

My three favorite tobaccos are the RY1, T5, and Fortune Strike. I pretty much vape those three all day. (All at 3%).

I can't wait for my ECX order to get here: Hangsen - Indian, Elder Captain, Highway, Vanilla, Toffee, & Mocha.

Nice nutty tobacco that taste like prime 15

Hangsen T5 7%
TPA AP 1% Perfumers Apprentice - Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (PG)
TPA TMP 2% Perfumers Apprentice - Trimethyl Pyrazine 10% (PG)

Steep for 2 weeks

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Hangsen is by far the best when it comes to DIY tobaccos. Most are vape-ready with very little need to enhance, but they also do great as bases for recipes. China certainly knows how to do tobacco flavors right. I don't care for Dekang, though. Hangsen tastes totally authentic without giving that telltale TA note. I just received several new ones to try.

Steven Pye

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Herkimer NY
Hangsen is by far the best when it comes to DIY tobaccos. Most are vape-ready with very little need to enhance, but they also do great as bases for recipes. China certainly knows how to do tobacco flavors right. I don't care for Dekang, though. Hangsen tastes totally authentic without giving that telltale TA note. I just received several new ones to try.

I agree- I have had no intention of adding ACV, EM, TA, Vape Wizard, the Hangsen tobacco flavors are good straight out of the bottle and into your base.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
One of my favorite things lately is T5 (3%) and AP (probably .5% of the 5% stuff). Sometimes I add a little bit of Hangsen Espresso to that. I'll have to try some with TMP. I haven't messed around with the TMP much at all.

My three favorite tobaccos are the RY1, T5, and Fortune Strike. I pretty much vape those three all day. (All at 3%).

I can't wait for my ECX order to get here: Hangsen - Indian, Elder Captain, Highway, Vanilla, Toffee, & Mocha.

I've been thinking of trying a little of Vz's clear coffee SC with my T5, I made a killer creamy deluce de leache coffee with it and think it would add a nice undertone to the T5 and AP.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I've been thinking of trying a little of Vz's clear coffee SC with my T5, I made a killer creamy deluce de leache coffee with it and think it would add a nice undertone to the T5 and AP.

It's a nice combo. I think I like it better than the standard tobacco mixers like vanilla and caramel. It's easy to go overboard though... too much coffee and you have a tobacco flavored coffee. I like it where I can barely detect the coffee. It just adds sort of a dark richness to the tobacco.

I just won a $50 gift certificate to RTS Vapes! All sorts of new Hangsen flavors will await me!!!

Congratulations! :) Sounds like a fun shopping spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread