The Health Nut Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I need to get back on the elliptical tonight. I've been doing hours of weeding at the MIL's house, but eating a crap load too. I'm starting to get back up to my goal weight and now that I have been below it... I like being there because it does give me wiggle room. I have been wiped out after getting home between the heat and just plugging away at pulling weeds and digging in the dirt.

Soooooooooo Starting tonight, back to it again.

I have been kind of quiet. I was afraid that starting this thread may have been a mistake. I do not want it to be the cause of anyone having any eating disorder issues. That was so not my intention. It never occurred to me that it may.

If I have inadvertently caused any distress, I truly and humbly apologize

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Me thinks we are all here to encourage each other!

I did my normal last week. Run Tuesday, elliptical Wednesday, Run Friday, Saturday and Sunday (threw in an extra mile + several hours of yardwork). I've dropped the ab stuff. I always do. Off day for me today. :)

About to do some reading on margarine vs butter. I like both, and tend to use margarine because it spreads easily. Healthwise, idk. So, cleaning up dinner then a little online reading.. Feel free to chime in peeps!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well, I pushed myself to get 5 miles in at a resistance of 5. Took 43:23 minutes and burned 304 calories.
Did 20 crunches and two sets of 20 with light weights. When I do the light weights, I am working my arms. Laying on my back and pushing the arch down into the floor. If I don't, I tend to arch too much and that hurts my back. This way all the work is in the arms.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I need to get back on the elliptical tonight. I've been doing hours of weeding at the MIL's house, but eating a crap load too. I'm starting to get back up to my goal weight and now that I have been below it... I like being there because it does give me wiggle room. I have been wiped out after getting home between the heat and just plugging away at pulling weeds and digging in the dirt.

I have been kind of quiet. I was afraid that starting this thread may have been a mistake. I do not want it to be the cause of anyone having any eating disorder issues. That was so not my intention. It never occurred to me that it may.

I think this thread is an awesome thing for most people :) . It was my choice to join in (as for anyone its a choice). I think its a great idea and don't worry about everyone else.

That said, I am in the process of finding a new doctor to help me go forward. All I did this time is the same cycle that happens every time. Everything goes really well for a few weeks, and then I self destruct. Im sorry for dragging everyone into the drama though.

I wish you all good luck with keeping your wonderful lifestyle and habits :) and congrats for those meeting their goals

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I think this thread is an awesome thing for most people :) . It was my choice to join in (as for anyone its a choice). I think its a great idea and don't worry about everyone else.

That said, I am in the process of finding a new doctor to help me go forward. All I did this time is the same cycle that happens every time. Everything goes really well for a few weeks, and then I self destruct. Im sorry for dragging everyone into the drama though.

I wish you all good luck with keeping your wonderful lifestyle and habits :) and congrats for those meeting their goals

{{{{{{{{{{Always}}}}}}}}}}}} :wub: :wub: :wub:

guiltypleasures

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2014
Greensboro NC

I love this thread and it has helped me tremendously ! (I hope that is spelled right) :)

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
I got my run in right after work yesterday, ran 3 walked 1.
checkmark.gif
Wind was awful but it was warm. Elliptical tonight, unless the rain holds off.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I've been working the elliptical and doing crunches and weights.
I've gotten the two dresses now (one for rehearsal dinner and one for the actual wedding)

Hmmm they are big. Almost too much so.
Ordered the same dresses in the next size smaller and will see how they are. I don't ever remember being able to wear this size. I swear the sizes are getting smaller in number but staying the same in fit.

Embrace it Robin. I know I am. Just spent a .... load of money on new clothes today. My girlfriend dedicated this entire day to me...she was my personal assistant for about three hours in the mall. After meeting my weight loss goal I ended up a firm size two in pants with one pair of shorts a size 0. Tops are all small.

Hell yeah............hell :censored: yeah...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread