The Health Nut Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Embrace it Robin. I know I am. Just spent a .... load of money on new clothes today. My girlfriend dedicated this entire day to me...she was my personal assistant for about three hours in the mall. After meeting my weight loss goal I ended up a firm size two in pants with one pair of shorts a size 0. Tops are all small.

Hell yeah............hell :censored: yeah...............

Wooooooooooot! Awesome, awesome!!

I will never, ever see a size 2 or a size 0. :lol:

The dresses I ordered (the ones that are on their way) are size 6.

Been working on weights, crunches and doing the elliptical. Just to keep in the routine and to be able to eat those extra things here and there. :)

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
I was a size 2 for a few summers ago. But food/hunger got in the way..:laugh: I'm happier in a 4 (or 6). I haven't bought clothes for myself in so long I really don't know.

Elliptical Friday, Run/walk Saturday and today.
checkmark.gif

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
WAY TO GO RJ! :toast:

NUTTTSSSSS!!! I have reached the halfway mark to my goal !!!!!! 163.4 13 lbs down ! YES!!!! 13 more lbs to go !
Power class Saturday then a RPM class on the bike Saturday

:w00t: :thumbs: :banana: :rickroll: Congratulations! :rickroll: :banana: :thumbs: :w00t:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up! You R. O. C. K. !

CONGRATS guiltypleasures! That's awesome!!

I'm just as shocked as the next guy. It was never about size for me...it was about losing weight to a healthy standard for my frame. I've been under a doctor's care since the beginning of this. I go Thursday for another checkup. I'm gonna get him to check everything and make sure all levels are where they need to be. I'm so excited that my goal has been met and I'm just in maintenance mode. I've got the food down pat and I've never eaten cleaner in my life...but I can't exercise until I heal from my little surgery and I can already tell I'm losing tone. But once I'm healed...it's on!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
CONGRATS guiltypleasures! That's awesome!!

I'm just as shocked as the next guy. It was never about size for me...it was about losing weight to a healthy standard for my frame. I've been under a doctor's care since the beginning of this. I go Thursday for another checkup. I'm gonna get him to check everything and make sure all levels are where they need to be. I'm so excited that my goal has been met and I'm just in maintenance mode. I've got the food down pat and I've never eaten cleaner in my life...but I can't exercise until I heal from my little surgery and I can already tell I'm losing tone. But once I'm healed...it's on!

I hope you heal quickly and completely. (even though I am curious as all hell as to what that surgery was) I won't pry. ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Doubt I will ever see a size 4 either ROFLMAO That's ok. I love when I walk by a mirror now, when I have clothes on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to the mall Wednesday to try on a 4 :shock: All 4 dresses are going with me, I can return them to a store, as long as the store is not an outlet. So I'll see if I am a 4 or if I need to keep the size 6 dresses. The size 8's are going to be returned regardless. :ohmy:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Last night did three miles and 30 crunches.

Today took the dresses in and tried on size 4.

Came home with two size 4 dresses and left the four (two size 6 and two size 8) at the store. Also purchased a long summer dress: http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.co...d=cat7159371&fromSearch=true&scPos=1-200-1118

O. M. G. xs !

hmmm 2 X 6 = 12 and 2 X 8 = 16 umm thats 28 and 28/4 = 7... therefore you should have come home with 7 size 4's..... didnt sound like a good trade... ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Congrats Robin! It's so rewarding after a lot of hard work to fit into those smaller sizes, and do it well. Love the one you linked.:)

Hell :censored: yeah!

And that dress is hip and sexy and flattering and classy all at the same time. :thumb:

Thank you Both :wub: :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Nice dress. The sexy version would have the stripes shaped like this 'V' instead of this '^'. :)

I'm not looking for a man, I already got one :lol: Besides that, I will be wearing it when I am around my kids and grandkids. Don't need to be :blush: sexier than what it already is :oops:

The dress seriously was amazing on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread