The Health Nut Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the doctor today for a check up. Doc says I'm, "Perfect!" Nurse says I have the blood pressure and pulse of a 16 year old. :D Doc proceeds to call out the weight loss at certain milestones throughout the last year. Yep. I'm a bad azz. Full blood work up done to see if I'm lacking in any way. I highly suggest having a doctor see over any weight loss goals. It's important. Just talked with my son for the past hour about signing up with the newly opened gym down the road and what we want out of it. We are going to visit them this weekend and see if they could help my son lose weight and gain muscle as I tone with specific exercises. :D

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Went to the doctor today for a check up. Doc says I'm, "Perfect!" Nurse says I have the blood pressure and pulse of a 16 year old. :D Doc proceeds to call out the weight loss at certain milestones throughout the last year. Yep. I'm a bad azz. Full blood work up done to see if I'm lacking in any way. I highly suggest having a doctor see over any weight loss goals. It's important. Just talked with my son for the past hour about signing up with the newly opened gym down the road and what we want out of it. We are going to visit them this weekend and see if they could help my son lose weight and gain muscle as I tone with specific exercises. :D

and you needed to go to a Dr. to find out your perfect..... we could have told you for free.... ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm maintaining. Set up a workout space downstairs with a TV/DVD and workout mat. Now I can do my Insanity DVDs downstairs. Oh and my bloodwork/labs came back perfect. :D

Congrats! Awesome news!!!! :thumbs:

At the hotel and belly is uncomfortably full. We had Mexican food for dinner. It was so damned good. I skipped the rice (ok just had a couple of forks full) one beef enchilada, one taco, chips and salsa, 3/4 of a corona with two limes, :) had to get some fruit

oh and half of the re-fried beans. But I did take the cheese off the top of the beans.

Tomorrow I walk.....all....day....long...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Congrats! Awesome news!!!! :thumbs:

At the hotel and belly is uncomfortably full. We had Mexican food for dinner. It was so damned good. I skipped the rice (ok just had a couple of forks full) one beef enchilada, one taco, chips and salsa, 3/4 of a corona with two limes, :) had to get some fruit

oh and half of the re-fried beans. But I did take the cheese off the top of the beans.

Tomorrow I walk.....all....day....long...

That sounds absolutely delicious!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I've been killing it lately. Today alone I cut all the grass, ran two miles, did four sets of 15 reps of 7 arm exercises with 8 pound weights. I ran out of energy. I have also been drinking six liters of water a day. :blink: I had a food relapse eating my son's Lay's Dill Pickle Potato Chips. :drool: I made myself stop at the fifth chip. :laugh:

:vapor:

all that work and 5 chips?? you could have had at least 3 more.. ;)

( Robin would have :) )

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Gained a couple but not sweating it, gotta love that wiggle room.

I've been thinking about what to do when the wedding comes around. My granddaughter has started track and I think she would be willing to teach this old dog how to jog outside ;) I'm kind of looking forward to maybe some runs on the beach with her. :laugh:

Crazy thing, there are no outdoor tracks here! :shock: Not at any of the High Schools! I don't know if they have indoor ones, not willing to check. I am not running out along the streets here, which is why we got the elliptical.

I took about 6 days off from using the elliptical, vacation and busy working at the MIL's, and got back on it last night. Managed to do 3 miles with resistance of 4. I planned to do 4 miles but was pretty wiped out at the 3 mile mark. Amazing how quickly the body gets used to being a bit lazy. Although I still did crunches - 30 of them. :banana: I love that my core strength is building. After that surgery, I didn't think that would ever happen.

Back in the swing of things.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hello Nut's ! I am holding steady at 163.8 gained a few decimals but not sweating it to bad . I am going to my dads this week for 4 days and not going to be at the gym the whole time so I know I have my work cut out for me when I get back .

Enjoy your dads this week! Maybe make him go for walks with you ;) :D

So today is the end of my second week of the Insanity exercise program. I've lost 3 pounds while gaining tons of muscle. I've lost 1.5 inches in my waist. It's kicking my hiney. But I love it! I want my dang Insanity t-shirt so I'm sticking with it for seven more weeks. I'm just crazy enough to finish it...o_O

3bf51d56ed1a6f3bee15805d30e734b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread