The "I feel better" thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusylicious

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Newnan, Georgia, United States
Alright! So the "I wanna feel better" thread worked out better than I expected! We had people sharing their stories and others offering support (hopefully it will keep up :))

Now for a more uplifting thread. Here we can post about feeling better and offer support in a different way. It doesn't have to be something you NOW feel better about, it could be something from the past that left you with an uplifting recovery story, maybe a funny story even hmm?

I'll start, though mine is short and simple.

I'm feeling much better today! My cough is about gone, my throat and nasal passage are recovering, and to top it off, I may have a buyer for my xshaler and a buyer elsewhere for my ipod. :) I wont get my hopes to high of course, but all in all I feel better.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
One of these days I may actually catch it! :oops: The frisbee!! :rolleyes:

I love your sig. It cracks me up every time I see it!

I feel better in so many different ways it's unreal. My body, my health, my head and my heart. It really makes me smile to see how this group has grown and just how far you all will go for each other. The only other groups I've seen like this are the V4L and GG sub-forums. You all are an amazing, healing bunch of people! Stay that way and that's an order :p

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I love your sig. It cracks me up every time I see it!

I feel better in so many different ways it's unreal. My body, my health, my head and my heart. It really makes me smile to see how this group has grown and just how far you all will go for each other. The only other groups I've seen like this are the V4L and GG sub-forums. You all are an amazing, healing bunch of people! Stay that way and that's an order :p

yay!
tapbanana.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread