The IJoy limitless duel 26650 lux mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
well I posted a a question a few weeks back about the ijoy limitless mods fire button. Well it made the connection to fire your atty or tank. It would begin to fire then it would stop and fire again all with not removing my finger from the button. Well I contacted ijoy and told them the issue and they sent me a new mod. It took like a month to get it but while I was waiting for it I noticed some condensation under the display screen so I took out the battery's and in I noticed two small screws so I took them out and lifted the top cover of the mod and cleaned the screen with a soft cloth and it was as good as new. But while doing the the fire button fell out and it had a little peice of plastic fell off as well. I looked for the plastic piece and couldn't find it so I put it back together and made sure it still worked. Well yes it did and the intermittent firing problem was no more. It made the bull in a little loose but it worked and I have not had that problem since then I hope someone can benifit from this post and if you had the same problem. Try it take it apart and remove that piece under the button as see if it works for you. If not contact ijoy from there website and see if they will replace it. Happy vaping good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread