The ijoy limitless LUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Does anyone have this mod? I got it the other day and love it but sometimes the fire button feels like during the vape it starts and stops then starts again. Was hoping to see if anyone did the update and did it help.
Might want to email Ijoy, can't hurt.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
Might want to email Ijoy, can't hurt.
Well thanks for giving me that idea to email ijoy. It took a little bit for them to get back to me but it was worth the wait. After sending them a picture of the mod and scratch code and a quick video of the issue I was having I just got the email stating that they are sending me a new mod because they say that mine is defective. That is awesome news because I love the mod vape almost 2 days on the battery's and I chain vape a lot lol. But for real I have heard that there customer service is not that good. I have to disagree they definitely are standing behind there product. I can't be happier. Thanks again for the idea. I probably would not have emailed them directly. Thanks

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
Yes it does wiggle a little bit what I did was I took a paper towel and folded it and kind of wrap the batteries and then put it into the sleeve. I don't have there email but if you go to ijoy.com there is a link for them in the contact section. Hope this helps you. They will want where you bought it the scratch code a pic of the mod what kind it is and a short video showing the problem. Good luck

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
One of the most common reasons for a non-fire to occur on a rebuildable deck are that the screws are loose on the coil wire. The constant heating & cooling of the posts can not only loosen but actually retract the screws from holding the wires.

The other thing I would have asked is whether you are running it in temp control or not. When the coil gets to a certain temp the power to it is automatically cut down and it can seem as if the mod isn't firing at that point.

Of course you are getting a new mod so all this is mute anyway (you hope).

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
Well thank you for that info but the mod does it in temp,user mode, and wattage mode with the stock prebuilt coils and with my rebuildable. I make sure that the screws are tight at all times so my ohms stay the same and I know that what I set my mod at it will not fluctuate. Thank you again I hope this helps someone with similar issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread