Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Since most PV's have their own section I thought us owners or those who might be interested in the iTaste VV V3 could add their thoughts or ask questions.

I'm new to the iTaste VV, but after a week of vaping on it I have to say it's a pleasure to use. All comments welcome good or bad.

Reactions: DPLongo22

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Mine has worked reliably... at the desk and plugged in with a 1.5Ω coiled dripper, or out and about with a 1.8Ω coiled EVOD or 1.5Ω iClear DTC. Nothing much else to say... I've got at least one of every mod Innokin makes, save for the VTR, and they've all been dead reliable, both for myself and for those that I've gifted some to.

2013 has really been Innokin's year for innovative, stylish, reliable and reasonably priced mods. As far as excitement and anticipation levels are concerned, nothing, arguably, has generated more buzz and desire, within the general vaping community, than the 134, MVP2 and VTR.

Kinda gets you thinking... what next? ;-)

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Hi, you guys.
I got my itazte 3 today.
I read the book
I watched 2 videos.
I don't think I get it.
When I hold the + and- together it gives puff count then power level.
I don't see how to get it to read my topper's resistance?
Also I have it running at 8 watts with a evod on top and the right at the connection of the evod and batt it gets pretty hot.
advice?

Oh, and also the micro usb connection on the bottom of the batt is really 'stiff' or tight...I am worried that I have to press the cord in too hard and it may break??

You can probably tell I am new to the advanced technology. Prior to this unit the most complicated unit I have used is a Spinner.
Hope you don't mind helping me out.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I don't think I get it.

You must push them at the same time or you will not get the ohm resistance. You will get the ohm first then the voltage left in the battery.

Also I have it running at 8 watts with a evod on top and the right at the connection of the evod and batt it gets pretty hot.

My Evod is warm to the touch as well where it connects to the battery. I use 8 watts so that heat is normal.

How long have you had your iTaste?

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Patkid said:
Hi, you guys.
I got my itazte 3 today.
I read the book
I watched 2 videos.
I don't think I get it.
advice?

Oh, and also the micro usb connection on the bottom of the batt is really 'stiff' or tight...I am worried that I have to press the cord in too hard and it may
You must push them at the same time or you will not get the ohm resistance. You will get the ohm first then the voltage left in the battery.
My Evod is warm to the touch as well where it connects to the battery. I use 8 watts so that heat is normal.
And... Patkid me lad (or lady - I can't tell)... if you hold them down long enough, you get, in order...

• As stated, resistance in ohms. "A 2.4" (for example) is actually suppose to be Ω 2.4... but the OLED can't do the ohms symbol. :)
  • As stated, remaining battery voltage.
  • Then "PC"
  • Then, finally, what your current setting is, in either volts or watts.
Hot is normal if you take lots of long draws.

Tight USB is good... would you prefer it loose and fall outty?

Ciao...

DetraMental

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
United States
I really love my iTaste 3. I can't say the same about the retractable cable though. We just don't get along as a pass-through and user so I ordered a long micro cable to remedy this problem. I can't wait for it to come in! I get such great flavor and performance from the iTaste 3 and want to use it as a primary but am limited by it's 800mAh battery for the time being. That's ok though we'll be tied together soon enough. I did find something interesting. It seems I get more puffs when I use a cartomizer tank than when I use a clearomizer tank, like a 75-100 puff difference. I was really surprised by this.

SorryNameTaken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Somerset, PA
I have the chameleon and then I bought the boyfriend a black one. I love it. I haven't used anything else since I bought it. My boyfriend seems to use his egos more than his VV even though he claims he loves it. I like its size. It feels like a perfect convenient size. The shape too.. it doesn't roll off the coffee table like my spinners did haha.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I really love my iTaste 3. I can't say the same about the retractable cable though. We just don't get along as a pass-through and user so I ordered a long micro cable to remedy this problem. I can't wait for it to come in! I get such great flavor and performance from the iTaste 3 and want to use it as a primary but am limited by it's 800mAh battery for the time being. That's ok though we'll be tied together soon enough. I did find something interesting. It seems I get more puffs when I use a cartomizer tank than when I use a clearomizer tank, like a 75-100 puff difference. I was really surprised by this.

I haven't used the expandable cable as I use my smart phone wall charger all of the time. I do wish it came with a 1000mah battery, but it does last me most of the day. When my second arrives I'll be set for the entire day.

Haven't used the puff counter till the end of the battery. I usually charge it when it hits yellow and put it on the charger and use my C-Twist. Curious to know how many puffs you get using a clearomizer.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
And... Patkid me lad (or lady - I can't tell)... if you hold them down long enough, you get, in order...

• As stated, resistance in ohms. "A 2.4" (for example) is actually suppose to be Ω 2.4... but the OLED can't do the ohms symbol. :)
  • As stated, remaining battery voltage.
  • Then "PC"
  • Then, finally, what your current setting is, in either volts or watts.
Hot is normal if you take lots of long draws.

Tight USB is good... would you prefer it loose and fall outty?

Ciao...

LOL
Fall outy!!!!
Love it.
I am an old lady!!
Thank you for the response!!

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
I really like my V3 and my 10S, they work and look great.

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so just wanted to caution folks when disconnecting the charging cord from the bottom of the device. Just take care to hold the bottom cap in place while pulling out the USB. Others have reported that it is possible to pull that cap right off the battery.

Just sayin'.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

How long have you had your iTaste?

Hi and thank you for answering my post.
I have had my IT3 for about 6 hours.
I am getting the hang of it.
I really appreciate this thread and you kindly folks!
P

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Placed order and just received USPS tracking number. Ordered from Smoke Evolution for only $45.00 plus used 5% off coupon I found here on ECF coupons. Plus it coming with a Innokin iTaste Neck Pouch Lanyard.

AWESOME!
I got black because my 'toppers' are various colors and this way it will be easy mix and match.
Though I must admit...............I love the idea of the green one.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

Your nic is so cute!!
and your information is helpful.
Thank you.
P

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I really like my V3 and my 10S, they work and look great.

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so just wanted to caution folks when disconnecting the charging cord from the bottom of the device. Just take care to hold the bottom cap in place while pulling out the USB. Others have reported that it is possible to pull that cap right off the battery.

Just sayin'.

Mine fits so tightly that I bet that is easy to do!
Thank you for the heads up!
P

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I have the chameleon and then I bought the boyfriend a black one. I love it. I haven't used anything else since I bought it. My boyfriend seems to use his egos more than his VV even though he claims he loves it. I like its size. It feels like a perfect convenient size. The shape too.. it doesn't roll off the coffee table like my spinners did haha.

What colors does it change to? I know different lighting changes it's color. Not rolling off the desk or table Priceless. My first iTaste VV is Pearl Chrome which really is just what I would call a brushed stainless steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread