Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I just don't get how some toppers don't work on innokin batteries. There's nothing (OK... I don't use T2s to be honest ;) )... nothing I've screw'd on a 3.0 that doesn't work.I've yet to have something not work on any MVP, MVP2 and SVD.

Well, there you go, you never tried a T-2. I think it has to do with the fact that the T-2 uses the ego threading and I believe what I (and others) am seeing is the ego threads on the MVP are so deep that the air holes get in to the threading and get blocked up some. This may not be an issue with the iTaste however.

No one out there has a T-2 they can screw on to iTaste and give it a vape?

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I'm liking these iClear 16s as well. My first experience with them and they really produce a great tasting vapor. I've been using a 30 for a while and really like that. Just got a new Protane two in and it's been working fantastic. Vaping is such a pleasure :vapor:

I got them with the starter kit, I am liking them, and with replaceable coils, make them cheap for up keep, course being dual coil, they do eat through the juice fast, but guess that is the sacrifice for the flavor and vapor you get from them. Tempted to try a protank at some point though.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Well, there you go, you never tried a T-2.
    This is true, but looking at them, the base seems no different from and EVOD base, other than the air holes in a Kanger T2 look a bit larger. So... hmmm. :?:

Perhaps, if you have a micro-drill set, you could try enlarging the air holes in the base. Having never seen a T2 other than photos, I wonder, considering it's a top coil clearo, if there are any obstructions in the air tube?

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I really like my V3 and my 10S, they work and look great.

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, so just wanted to caution folks when disconnecting the charging cord from the bottom of the device. Just take care to hold the bottom cap in place while pulling out the USB. Others have reported that it is possible to pull that cap right off the battery.

Just sayin'.

Do you prefer one over the other?
    What do u think of the 10s clearos?
    What other clearos are using?

Mine just shipped today again finally. Had it in my hands but i had to send it back. So excited to try it.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2013
    West MI
    I've read about the battery cap coming off as well...thanks for the heads up.

I used to like my Evods quite a bit but i think these iClear 16's work better for me. I forgot to mention that I picked up an Aspire Vivi Nova tank from Nhaler.com the other day.

For whatever reason it flooded really bad initially. I took it apart, looked at it, put it back together and it's worked great ever since. lol So there ya' go...if you're having problems with your Aspire Vivi Nova just take it apart and look at it, that should fix it right up.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    i was thinking of getting a the aspire bdc for my innokin.
    i do like the iclear16 i use it on my spinner.

the i clear30 looks like a juice monster with all those wicks.
    i don't know tho, i'm knew

I have the kanger T2 it's ok, not as good as the iclear16 imo.

none of which i have tried on my taste vv3 since i don't have it yet :)

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2013
    West MI
    i was thinking of getting a the aspire bdc for my innokin.
    i do like the iclear16 i use it on my spinner.

the i clear30 looks like a juice monster with all those wicks.
    i don't know tho, i'm knew

I have the kanger T2 it's ok, not as good as the iclear16 imo.

none of which i have tried on my taste vv3 since i don't have it yet :)

Hey there Ladiekali,
    I agree with you, the iClear 16's, IMO, perform extremely well. There is only ONE thing I don't like about them however. The dual coil being on top seems to make the driptip get pretty warm. I'm not sure I like that. However, they perform so well for inexpensive clearo's though don't they?

Honestly, I'm kind of torn between my iClear 30 and the ProTank 2. For me, they perform about the same but I do wish the iClear 30 had a glass tank. It's nice to have a glass tank when you vape citrus based juices or cinnamon based juices. You may already know this but cinnamon and citrus don't play nice with plastic tanks. :)

Take care and enjoy that VV!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    it hasn't been a problem for me the warmth.
    i bought a couple different ones this week and am slowly trying them out.
    evod, t2, t3s, vision v3, iclear16, iclear10s, oh and some t4's.

and to be honest. i've been using the t4's the most.
    less burnt taste with those than any i've tried so far. well minus the bottom coils, but they give me like zero throat hit.

ofcoarse all this is on a vision spinner, my taste vv3 10s should be here in a couple days, not sure if the different battery will change my opinion. I just won a vivi nova on a contest here from Valley Vapor, it will be nice to see how that performs.

Patkid

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    Okay,
    I am completely ready for any abuse this post may inspire
    But
    I have found my favorite topper.
    I own a bunch of CE4s, a bunch of Evods, a bunch of mini protanks (with and with/o removable mouthpieces) and one Davide.
    So I do have reference points.
    My favorite topper BY FAR is this weird thing that FT calls a CE 5. It is NOT a CE 5 by any definition I can find but it works like a charm.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1392700
    NO leaking
    NO threading problems
    Lasts FOREVER.
    Very very inexpensive.
    I love the warm vapor and the reliability.
    My favorite to date.
    Wickless ?? (I wonder if there is mesh or ??? in the tube?) and non rebuildable , but perfectly reliable and (imo) does NOT mute flavor.
    very inexpensive and NON Fiddly.
    Just my opinion
    feel freely to disregard.
    Pat(ricia)

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    Okay,
    I am completely ready for any abuse this post may inspire
    But
    I have found my favorite topper.
    I own a bunch of CE4s, a bunch of Evods, a bunch of mini protanks (with and with/o removable mouthpieces) and one Davide.
    So I do have reference points.
    My favorite topper BY FAR is this weird thing that FT calls a CE 5. It is NOT a CE 5 by any definition I can find but it works like a charm.
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/1392700
    NO leaking
    NO threading problems
    Lasts FOREVER.
    Very very inexpensive.
    I love the warm vapor and the reliability.
    My favorite to date.
    Wickless ?? (I wonder if there is mesh or ??? in the tube?) and non rebuildable , but perfectly reliable and (imo) does NOT mute flavor.
    very inexpensive and NON Fiddly.
    Just my opinion
    feel freely to disregard.
    Pat(ricia)

I haven't tried that particular clearo but you can't change heads on it so when the coil is done you have to throw the whole thing away. You should give the Kanger T-2 a try. Nice warm vape and I find it the simplest, most dependable clearo out there. Fasttech has a very good clone with SKU: 1412113

Any one try screwing a T-2 on to a V3 yet.......any one?...........any one?..................Bueler?

Patkid

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    I haven't tried that particular clearo but you can't change heads on it so when the coil is done you have to throw the whole thing away. You should give the Kanger T-2 a try. Nice warm vape and I find it the simplest, most dependable clearo out there. Fasttech has a very good clone with SKU: 1412113

Any one try screwing a T-2 on to a V3 yet.......any one?...........any one?..................Bueler?

thanks, Capt. I'll check them out................sounds much 'greener', too.

Patkid

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 15, 2013
    Rockford, IL
    thanks, Capt. I'll check them out................sounds much 'greener', too.

Thank you, State O.

I do really like them and my eyesight is poor and my hands are 'shakey' so the NON fiddliness of them is wonderful for me.
    I will look at the T2 as well. I am always up for new info, but am worried that handling the small pieces to change the head may be challenging for me.
    I am just pleased I have found a filling method that I can use and not waste juice..
    I love being cigarette free.
    P

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Thank you, State O.

I do really like them and my eyesight is poor and my hands are 'shakey' so the NON fiddliness of them is wonderful for me.
    I will look at the T2 as well. I am always up for new info, but am worried that handling the small pieces to change the head may be challenging for me.
    I am just pleased I have found a filling method that I can use and not waste juice..
    I love being cigarette free.
    P
    You use what ever works for you. As long as you're not smoking, $5-$5,000... it's all the same, you're not smoking. See sig line.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 31, 2013
    West MI
    So how exactly do I know when my VV is done charging? I initially thought it was when the light turns green but that really can't be the case. The reason I say that is because when the light turns yellow and I plug it in to charge it almost immediately turns green. So I looked at the available battery voltage and it shows 3.8. My understanding is the battery is fully charged at 4.2.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 28, 2013
    The Clemson Tigers State
    So how exactly do I know when my VV is done charging? I initially thought it was when the light turns green but that really can't be the case. The reason I say that is because when the light turns yellow and I plug it in to charge it almost immediately turns green. So I looked at the available battery voltage and it shows 3.8. My understanding is the battery is fully charged at 4.2.

Yup it will go from yellow to green and then off when charged. A nice feature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread