The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
How are the vv4s holding up in general for you? I have a v3 and are thinking about getting a v4. I drip with a 510 atty and also want get a better tank. .but want to make sure i get a compatible couple.

Just a couple of months old but all is well. Both that I have would occasionally
get very warm at the bottom though and for the life of me I couldn't figure it
out till I read about the vent there, I never would have thought that was the vent!
Just looks like the symbol. Other than that no problems whatsoever, have a rainbow
one and a stainless steel one. I paid $40 each at Kanger Wholesale but they can
be found cheaper now. Good luck!

Reactions: GemInEye

InfernoOrangeSS

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pelham, AL
Anyone here use the aspire ET-S BDC glass clearomizer with their VV3? I picked some of these up today as my I16s were leaking. Went in blind and bought some as my local B&M was out of the I16s. So far, I am getting a great vape on my MVP2, and will try using them on my VV3 soon. I just wondered if any of you had these and what was your long term feeling about them.
Any info/experience/advice would be most welcomed.

Reactions: pufZeppelin

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Anyone here use the aspire ET-S BDC glass clearomizer with their VV3? I picked some of these up today as my I16s were leaking. Went in blind and bought some as my local B&M was out of the I16s. So far, I am getting a great vape on my MVP2, and will try using them on my VV3 soon. I just wondered if any of you had these and what was your long term feeling about them.
Any info/experience/advice would be most welcomed.
Yes! They're basically all I use. I love them on my vv3s. I use them with the BVC, the upgraded coil. Pack of 5 coils go for $8 and change at Mt. Baker Vapor.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Thank you! I will look out for the BVC. Are they much different from the BDC coils it came with? Pros/cons?
Bottom Vertical Coil. I think it's the coil they developed initially for the Nautilus, and then made one for their other tanks. I think it gives a really great taste. They last a long time, too.

heytiger

Apr 18, 2015
Mitten
Jumpin in on the conversation of the Innokin Itaste " Vv Vw" 4.0 720mah- * which I ordered last
week from: Vaporbeast, I received it today ! I searched it all over the net, to find it is being
sold right now at a variety of price tags. Some in the ballparks of $40 on up.

No matter that it was the 750mah, either on the price. The 1000mah appears to be more
expensive depending on the seller but of coarse. I do not know how long Vaporbeast is offering
the 750mah at 24.97 in Pearl Chrome, the other 3 color options not avail at this time
* Link to Vaporbeast: PVS & Mods | Innokin iTaste VV4-Kit 750 mAh | VaporBeast
( yes 24.97 that is what I paid *sale price- 4.0 750mah) Vaporbeast at present,
they offer the 4.0 1000mah @ 42.95.

I did find at Elementvape the 1000mah 4.0 color option of Black on sale: 24.99
They Sold Out. They do offer the "Vv 3.0" Pearl White Only @ 14.95 if anyone is
interested. Link to Elementvape: Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 Express Kit

Sweet-Vapes is offering the 1000mah " 4.0" all colors avail @ 34.95 for who is interested
yes I checked, it is valid: Innokin iTaste VV4 1000mah - Innokin - eGo Batteries

What is the difference between the series Innokin Itaste Vv Vw 3.0 & 4.0 Vv Vw Batteries?
this fine gentleman made this very educational video for exactly this purpose. He not only explains the differences
between the 3.0 and the 4.0 :thumb:-he shows the differences of the 750mah & 1000mah comparing
not only their power yet size - side by side.

https://youtu.be/qNLHNEegyyc - he is clear, concise, no funny business, it's a 5 star video.

I began vaping April of 2015. If I am lingo deficient, it's for this reason. I yet consider myself
a Noob. I went into a Vape Shop with very little knowledge. I was advised and did purchase
my first set up being: 50w Istick by Eleaf and a Kanger Sub Tank Mini

I purchased online same time, had not received it yet: the Halo Triton

Since April 2015, I have been going back and forth between the two set ups.
It's like comparing a Big Wheel with a Race car - within the two. Two totally different
experiences: Mood dependent I switching in between the two.

My Kanger SubTank " coil" - failure upon the operator quite possible my own self created: dissatisfaction
with it's taste. My finding Coils that were 1.2 (which it came with) were virtually extinct
in my local Vape shops. Myself preferring the 1.2 over the 0.5 * Now mind you my operating
the Istick within improper variables would make " all the difference" You to know this with
your own experience, myself - I am not a dentist.

I chose with my purchase of the Innokin Itaste 4.0 Vv - Two new tanks
as it was to me - at this point, I am not going to take this Coil anymore - ( Quiet Riot)

Both Aspire (1) 2mL Nautilus Mini tank with a pre-installed 1.8 ohm BVC coil
and (1) Aspire ET-S Glass bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer, 1.8 ohm, 3ml.

I can use the Nautilus Mini / ET-S on either the Innokin 4.0 and or 50w Istick ( bonus)

Why did I chose the Innokin Itaste 4.0 ? I wanted a " Reserved" viewing Vape to hand carry
as this is what my Halo Triton presents visually. I wanted a passthrough battery charge,
I wanted a digital read screen that I could and would be able to adjust my own preferences W/V: by button.
I wanted a quality battery that wasn't going to set me back " 40.00+ dollars" -IT is the INNOKIN Itaste 4.0
and so it became my mission to find the 4.0 Itaste on-line. I to scour the net to find it at a variant of prices.
I to come across Vaporbeast, selling store. That I read up on comments of their site first,
I to read all positive reviews. Everything they promised - came through 5 stars.

I today received my order/package. The Innokin pre=charged upon opening. I added my 50/50
Juices to BOTH new Tanks and 15 mins later, I was and am happily Vaping.

I am jumping around a bit, sense to be the end result, if you are to read my novel.

The Aspire Atlantis compared to the Aspire Nautilus Mini " BVC Coils" differences
Explained: Aspire Atlantis vs. Aspire Mini Nautilus - Origin Vape

Me being Noob, I read a long while ago that the Atlantis was created for Sub Ohm
Vaping. Me to then realize that is what my Kanger Subtank Mini was created for Sub Ohm.
4/2015 I went into a Vape shop " and left with" what I was advised to purchase -
Myself not knowledgeable as I had nothing to compare.

This article written 5 months ago, is the comparison of the above ^^^ Nautilus BVC
This guy creates conversation, he comparing the Aspire Atlantis Tank
with the Kanger Subtank Mini: Kanger Subtank Mini vs the Aspire Atlantis - Sub Ohm Battle

Why am I adding the comparisons of the Atlantis / Kanger Subtank in my post
I add the articles for Knowledge purposes: Reading is fundamental
It is fundamental on how I was beyond confused on how to operate and set my settings of
my" 50w Istick" WATTS/VOLTS OHMS- how many Kanger Coils did I burn to a crisp within a short time frame:
out of lack of understanding. Probably $$$$$ many. This to be my incredible dissatisfaction: ugh vape Taste

My brain thinking 4/2015 - " this can't be that complicated"
- toss in the SUB OHM Coil (factor) and oh it is ..so dayum confusing! even to the Noob who has no experience,
nothing to compare within operating Vv Vw hardware. It effects everything right down to what Ratios of
PG/VG you buy/use. The juices simply are not vaped as they were made: intended to be enjoyed due
to the SUBOHM - " dammit Jim" I burned another coil .... how and why? I can't figure it out.

I went back to the charts of which I was shown here, back in April of 2015.
They then to be Numbers of Nonsense (to me) There are many charts online of Volts/Resistance
Ohms. Today I went to view the charts again and all of a sudden " I get it" * how to set my Istick & Itaste
as my new coils, tanks operating are a " 1.8" ohm - I am not a Dentist, no I am not, I am not that
clever. I do not kill Lions.

Sub ohm Never more. Me to stop the madness, me throwing good money after bad.
That had I known (the differences) beforehand, I probably would have been ahead of myself
- with the Innokin Itaste 3.0 (3mons ago)with a Clearomizer than all the money I " burnt" buying endless
Kanger sub ohm Coils.... due to lack of comparison: my lack of understanding
*as you can't gain the answers, when You do not know the Questions to ask.

This the why I stepped UP from my Halo Triton, keeping it real - me buying the Innokin 4.0 Vv
- I chose the Triton to be my comparison. As the Kanger Subtank Mini " is on an island" by itself.
I to purchase the Innokin Itaste 4.0 Vv Vw - it was the TANK to go with it, the game changer.

I wasn't any longer going to support the Tank I already owned: and found
not to my liking - as I didn't understand how it was to be used: via it being a Sub Ohm Coil.
Opt out of Vaping to go back to Cigarettes ? 90+days Man tobacco Free I am. Not on my life
will I go back to Marlboros. I tired of Burnt Juice, juice wasted " No fun here" Coils flying in and out
- hopefully those days are Done and over -my future mistakes may vary.

For the Person who is reading this, Save Your Sanity: fly straight
- You want to Vape without Coil fiddling, without you fussing, what the heck am I doing wrong?
You cussing, this is a new coil, why does my juice off the bat taste wasted.. if you wish to be
ONE with the Volt Watt settings, each and every time you Juice up your Tank
- then begin with " Sub Omh" Think Foghat " Slow Ride"

If You Wish to amp up with a passthrough battery, Juice of your choice, you to vape, full flavor
solid vapor, you not to want to enter any Cloud competitions- the Innokin Vv 3.0 or better the 4.0
with an non Sub ohm coil /tank -Juice in " simple" Vape out - Simple - " Start" simple -
think " Boston" * More than a Feeling*

No Kanger Hate = No bash to the quality, Kanger is quality. I share with all here -
it's I do not want another person to go through what I did, as some may not be as tolerant.
My known to be within
what I find my Vaping preference, my enjoyment is yes: quality matters
as does " simplicity" o_O- Life has enough Frisbee's thrown at us... How bout " Just Vape" no
invisible big red trucks -when you least expect it " if you go over the speed limit"
....consequences may vary.
Carry On
T

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Jumpin in on the conversation of the Innokin Itaste " Vv Vw" 4.0 720mah- * which I ordered last
week from: Vaporbeast, I received it today ! I searched it all over the net, to find it is being
sold right now at a variety of price tags. Some in the ballparks of $40 on up.

No matter that it was the 750mah, either on the price. The 1000mah appears to be more
expensive depending on the seller but of coarse. I do not know how long Vaporbeast is offering
the 750mah at 24.97 in Pearl Chrome, the other 3 color options not avail at this time
* Link to Vaporbeast: PVS & Mods | Innokin iTaste VV4-Kit 750 mAh | VaporBeast
( yes 24.97 that is what I paid *sale price- 4.0 750mah) Vaporbeast at present,
they offer the 4.0 1000mah @ 42.95.

I did find at Elementvape the 1000mah 4.0 color option of Black on sale: 24.99
They Sold Out. They do offer the "Vv 3.0" Pearl White Only @ 14.95 if anyone is
interested. Link to Elementvape: Innokin iTaste VV V3.0 Express Kit

Sweet-Vapes is offering the 1000mah " 4.0" all colors avail @ 34.95 for who is interested
yes I checked, it is valid: Innokin iTaste VV4 1000mah - Innokin - eGo Batteries

What is the difference between the series Innokin Itaste Vv Vw 3.0 & 4.0 Vv Vw Batteries?
this fine gentleman made this very educational video for exactly this purpose. He not only explains the differences
between the 3.0 and the 4.0 :thumb:-he shows the differences of the 750mah & 1000mah comparing
not only their power yet size - side by side.

https://youtu.be/qNLHNEegyyc - he is clear, concise, no funny business, it's a 5 star video.

I began vaping April of 2015. If I am lingo deficient, it's for this reason. I yet consider myself
a Noob. I went into a Vape Shop with very little knowledge. I was advised and did purchase
my first set up being: 50w Istick by Eleaf and a Kanger Sub Tank Mini

I purchased online same time, had not received it yet: the Halo Triton

Since April 2015, I have been going back and forth between the two set ups.
It's like comparing a Big Wheel with a Race car - within the two. Two totally different
experiences: Mood dependent I switching in between the two.

My Kanger SubTank " coil" - failure upon the operator quite possible my own self created: dissatisfaction
with it's taste. My finding Coils that were 1.2 (which it came with) were virtually extinct
in my local Vape shops. Myself preferring the 1.2 over the 0.5 * Now mind you my operating
the Istick within improper variables would make " all the difference" You to know this with
your own experience, myself - I am not a dentist.

I chose with my purchase of the Innokin Itaste 4.0 Vv - Two new tanks
as it was to me - at this point, I am not going to take this Coil anymore - ( Quiet Riot)

Both Aspire (1) 2mL Nautilus Mini tank with a pre-installed 1.8 ohm BVC coil
and (1) Aspire ET-S Glass bottom Vertical Coil Clearomizer, 1.8 ohm, 3ml.

I can use the Nautilus Mini / ET-S on either the Innokin 4.0 and or 50w Istick ( bonus)

Why did I chose the Innokin Itaste 4.0 ? I wanted a " Reserved" viewing Vape to hand carry
as this is what my Halo Triton presents visually. I wanted a passthrough battery charge,
I wanted a digital read screen that I could and would be able to adjust my own preferences W/V: by button.
I wanted a quality battery that wasn't going to set me back " 40.00+ dollars" -IT is the INNOKIN Itaste 4.0
and so it became my mission to find the 4.0 Itaste on-line. I to scour the net to find it at a variant of prices.
I to come across Vaporbeast, selling store. That I read up on comments of their site first,
I to read all positive reviews. Everything they promised - came through 5 stars.

I today received my order/package. The Innokin pre=charged upon opening. I added my 50/50
Juices to BOTH new Tanks and 15 mins later, I was and am happily Vaping.

I am jumping around a bit, sense to be the end result, if you are to read my novel.

The Aspire Atlantis compared to the Aspire Nautilus Mini " BVC Coils" differences
Explained: Aspire Atlantis vs. Aspire Mini Nautilus - Origin Vape

Me being Noob, I read a long while ago that the Atlantis was created for Sub Ohm
Vaping. Me to then realize that is what my Kanger Subtank Mini was created for Sub Ohm.
4/2015 I went into a Vape shop " and left with" what I was advised to purchase -
Myself not knowledgeable as I had nothing to compare.

This article written 5 months ago, is the comparison of the above ^^^ Nautilus BVC
This guy creates conversation, he comparing the Aspire Atlantis Tank
with the Kanger Subtank Mini: Kanger Subtank Mini vs the Aspire Atlantis - Sub Ohm Battle

Why am I adding the comparisons of the Atlantis / Kanger Subtank in my post
I add the articles for Knowledge purposes: Reading is fundamental
It is fundamental on how I was beyond confused on how to operate and set my settings of
my" 50w Istick" WATTS/VOLTS OHMS- how many Kanger Coils did I burn to a crisp within a short time frame:
out of lack of understanding. Probably $$$$$ many. This to be my incredible dissatisfaction: ugh vape Taste

My brain thinking 4/2015 - " this can't be that complicated"
- toss in the SUB OHM Coil (factor) and oh it is ..so dayum confusing! even to the Noob who has no experience,
nothing to compare within operating Vv Vw hardware. It effects everything right down to what Ratios of
PG/VG you buy/use. The juices simply are not vaped as they were made: intended to be enjoyed due
to the SUBOHM - " dammit Jim" I burned another coil .... how and why? I can't figure it out.

I went back to the charts of which I was shown here, back in April of 2015.
They then to be Numbers of Nonsense (to me) There are many charts online of Volts/Resistance
Ohms. Today I went to view the charts again and all of a sudden " I get it" * how to set my Istick & Itaste
as my new coils, tanks operating are a " 1.8" ohm - I am not a Dentist, no I am not, I am not that
clever. I do not kill Lions.

Sub ohm Never more. Me to stop the madness, me throwing good money after bad.
That had I known (the differences) beforehand, I probably would have been ahead of myself
- with the Innokin Itaste 3.0 (3mons ago)with a Clearomizer than all the money I " burnt" buying endless
Kanger sub ohm Coils.... due to lack of comparison: my lack of understanding
*as you can't gain the answers, when You do not know the Questions to ask.

This the why I stepped UP from my Halo Triton, keeping it real - me buying the Innokin 4.0 Vv
- I chose the Triton to be my comparison. As the Kanger Subtank Mini " is on an island" by itself.
I to purchase the Innokin Itaste 4.0 Vv Vw - it was the TANK to go with it, the game changer.

I wasn't any longer going to support the Tank I already owned: and found
not to my liking - as I didn't understand how it was to be used: via it being a Sub Ohm Coil.
Opt out of Vaping to go back to Cigarettes ? 90+days Man tobacco Free I am. Not on my life
will I go back to Marlboros. I tired of Burnt Juice, juice wasted " No fun here" Coils flying in and out
- hopefully those days are Done and over -my future mistakes may vary.

For the Person who is reading this, Save Your Sanity: fly straight
- You want to Vape without Coil fiddling, without you fussing, what the heck am I doing wrong?
You cussing, this is a new coil, why does my juice off the bat taste wasted.. if you wish to be
ONE with the Volt Watt settings, each and every time you Juice up your Tank
- then begin with " Sub Omh" Think Foghat " Slow Ride"

If You Wish to amp up with a passthrough battery, Juice of your choice, you to vape, full flavor
solid vapor, you not to want to enter any Cloud competitions- the Innokin Vv 3.0 or better the 4.0
with an non Sub ohm coil /tank -Juice in " simple" Vape out - Simple - " Start" simple -
think " Boston" * More than a Feeling*

No Kanger Hate = No bash to the quality, Kanger is quality. I share with all here -
it's I do not want another person to go through what I did, as some may not be as tolerant.
My known to be within
what I find my Vaping preference, my enjoyment is yes: quality matters
as does " simplicity" o_O- Life has enough Frisbee's thrown at us... How bout " Just Vape" no
invisible big red trucks -when you least expect it " if you go over the speed limit"
....consequences may vary.
Carry On
T

Ive always been sorta glad I didn't hang out on ECF until recently. I joined a year ago but didn't come back after joining. I would have been much more confused than I already am. However i wonder if I had come here first how much money would I have saved? There was the whole vapor couture set i bought.. That was a lot of money .. I used it for like 3 days. Then there was the ego clone and evod tanks that was around 89.00. I won't bother to add up the two shoe boxes of juices i have sitting around because I didn't know where to buy good juice or how high for nic.. Or the 6 smoktech tanks I have sitting around. Do you know why? Because to be smoke free is priceless to me and my family.

I think i might have saved money but yet again I'm seeing so much stuff I want my vape wish list just trippled in the last week lol. I guess if have a ton of stuff I paid for i would be using that's the difference along with all the kewl awesome helpful people....

Who remind me that vaping for most people is a journey and some people do it alone while others do it here. I feel like I'm still in the beginning of my journey and not alone.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ive always been sorta glad I didn't hang out on ECF until recently. I joined a year ago but didn't come back after joining. I would have been much more confused than I already am. However i wonder if I had come here first how much money would I have saved? There was the whole vapor couture set i bought.. That was a lot of money .. I used it for like 3 days. Then there was the ego clone and evod tanks that was around 89.00. I won't bother to add up the two shoe boxes of juices i have sitting around because I didn't know where to buy good juice or how high for nic.. Or the 6 smoktech tanks I have sitting around. Do you know why? Because to be smoke free is priceless to me and my family.

I think i might have saved money but yet again I'm seeing so much stuff I want my vape wish list just trippled in the last week lol. I guess if have a ton of stuff I paid for i would be using that's the difference along with all the kewl awesome helpful people....

Who remind me that vaping for most people is a journey and some people do it alone while others do it here. I feel like I'm still in the beginning of my journey and not alone.

Once you find a vape that is Just Right, everything you want... your wish list will get a lot shorter. :D I couldn't even imagine that, at first, but it's true -- once you have a great vape, all the time, why try a whole bunch of new crap? That's not to say that sometimes you can't try a new thing, just for grits and shiggles... but the urgency vanishes.

Andria

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I won't bother to add up the two shoe boxes of juices i have sitting around because I didn't know where to buy good juice or how high for nic..

Have tried numerous venders...have never tasted any better than Derall.

Too many to count flavors at $4.50/30ml. (when you buy 6 bottles).

Or...Click on "Closeout E-Liquid"=> 20 flavors at $12/120ml.

(FREE shipping on everything.)

6 PACK SPECIALS - $26

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I find myself using my iTaste V3s less and less these days, though they are still my primary backup. My eGo 650s used to be my primary backup, but they have really fallen into total disuse these days. I don't even carry them anymore.

Though I've had a Nautilus Mini for over a year, i hadn't used it much until recently. The device itself was fine, but it was power hungry for my little batteries to get a good vape with, and the coil heads seemed rather finicky at times. The longer (higher mah) iTaste V4s are probably better suited for its power needs compared to my older V3s.

After playing around briefly with sub ohm tanks and TC, I've ended up with a 75W IPV D2 (using a single 18650 2800mah battery). That runs a Nautilus Mini all day, without recharging, at around 11 watts. The newer Nautilus BVC heads have been working very well for my high VG juice needs. Mouth-to-lung hits are flavorful and produce plenty enough vapor (at least for me). An Aspire Triton using 1.8 ohm stock coils might be the only stock coil MTL vape that is better (any other suggestions?), but I've yet to try one out to know for sure.

I now find it hard to be satisfied with eGo sized clearomizers like the T2, T3S, ET and iClear 16. Their vapor production and seemingly short coil life (with my preferred high VG juices) just haven't been cutting it for me anymore.

So I'm really happy with my current vape, just as I was mostly fairly happy with my previous vape. Despite that, I constantly have people on some of the ECF threads telling me to upgrade to a sub ohm tank, or switch to a dripper and rebuild coils, etc. (All of which I've already tried out of natural curiosity.) They scoff at the Nautilus clearomizer tanks as out-of-date 2-year old technology, though the latest coils for them seem to be much improved. They say the only good MTL vape to be had is with a Kayfun you've built your own coils for. Anything else just couldn't possibly be a good MTL vape - regardless of the convenience using stock Nautilus coils provides for people too busy to rebuild (like me). Yeah, I've got a Kayfun, it's a good RTA device, but I've not used it in over a year. It just wasn't convenient enough.

I'm annoyed with such people. They like their thing, and I like my thing. Both are valid options. I don't tell them they are vaping wrong though, so why are they so often pestering me as if I'm vaping wrong and their opinion is the only valid one on the forum?

Suggesting I should try something new they are enjoying is one thing. That's cool. But When I respond back that I tried the new thing, didn't like it, so now I'm doing my own other thing...some forum members respond to that in a very insulting manner. It's pretty weird. I'm glad the folks here on this thread don't seem to be like that. Thank you.

Last edited:

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
At least you are not smoking!

I really like TC nowadays with the subtank mini.

That's just me :)

Whatever keeps you away from the analogs is all that should matter! Don't worry about the naysayers and "haters". We are not all cloud chasers or have sik az titz mods like the internet video phenoms. They are salsemen and marketers pure and simple. Many many many of the fad vapers get caught up by their hype and tend to spew it out as gospel.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
They say the only good MTL vape to be had is with a Kayfun you've built your own coils for. Anything else just couldn't possibly be a good MTL vape - regardless of the convenience using stock Nautilys coils provides for people too busy to rebuild (like me).

I'm annoyed with such people. They like their thing, and I like my thing. Both are valid options. I don't tell them they are vaping wrong though, so why are they so often pestering me as if I'm vaping wrong and their opinion is the only valid one on the forum?

Totally agree with you; once you find a vape that you consider great, you should stick with that, and critics can simply stick it... ;) I switched to rebuildables mainly for a) the savings, and b) the self-sufficiency (I DESPISE waiting on the mailman to bring anything, but coils I need to vape with? :eek:), but I'm completely a tight-draw tootle puffer, with my 2 Achilles RDAs -- they've totally weaned me from Kayfuns. To me, they're perfect; I can't even imagine a better vape. So I pretty much ignore everything else -- subtanks, kayfuns, or anything that ISN'T an Achilles!

Though I do still use my Magma from time to time... it's not *quite* as tight a draw as I prefer, but it's workable, using just one of the very tiniest holes on it.

The Kayfuns languish on the counter, unused...

Andria

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So I'm really happy with my current vape, just as I mostly was fairly happy with my previous vape. Despite that, I constantly have people on some of the ECF threads telling me to upgrade to a sub ohm tank, or switch to a dripper and rebuild coils, etc. They scoff at the Nautilus clearomizer tanks as out-of-date 2-year old technology, though the latest coils for them seem to be much improved. They say the only good MTL vape to be had is with a Kayfun you've built your own coils for. Anything else just couldn't possibly be a good MTL vape - regardless of the convenience using stock Nautilys coils provides for people too busy to rebuild (like me).

Suggesting I should try something new they are enjoying is one thing. That's cool, but When I respond back that I tried the new thing, didn't like it, so I'm doing my own other thing...some forum members respond to that in a very insulting manner. It's pretty weird. I'm glad the folks here on this thread don't seem to be like that. Thank you.

That's the key thing, Billybc! As said, you're not smoking and that's the real goal.

As Andria mentioned, self-sufficiency is a driving force for some of us. Looming federal regs, the constant battle with each State's legislatures... So having a true rebuildable (or 10 :facepalm: ), a large stash of high strength nic, and maybe even a mech or two makes good sense. The goal being to be able to keep vaping no matter what.

Having solid reliable gear you can count on to provide the vape YOU want is a great foundation, and frees you up to try the new stuff if and/or when you want. No reason to jump on anyone's bandwagon.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
So, would that be Istick it? ;)

Just kidding. I like all the devices we have these days. Do I vape them all? GAWD no. Do I even WANT them all? Again, nope. I do hear ya tho, Billy. I don't see any such thing as a wrong or a right way to vape. There is a massive ton of people who attempt to continue to play hide and seek with the Unicorn. They DO seem to get agitated when one is kwite kontent with their current set up.

I find it utterly amusing.

FAST delivery (2 days to The Burgh) and GREAT Customer Service.

VV V3 $10

VV V3 Nature Edition $12

VV V4 (1000mAh) $25

Mods Archives - Vspot Vapes

And give them my money (in a large amount), I did. And very happy to have done so. It's been awhile since a vendor impressed me on all fronts like these guys. True and loud recommendation!

And for those that may have been around here for awhile, and know the back and forth with our dear amoret and me..... I finally (FINALLY) got my GREEN vines iTazte! Yaay. Loveit.

green vines.jpg

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I don't see any such thing as a wrong or a right way to vape. There is a massive ton of people who attempt to continue to play hide and seek with the Unicorn. They DO seem to get agitated when one is kwite kontent with their current set up.

On my last visit to a local vape shop, we were talking about DIY vs bought juice, naturally they were trying to sell me their juice. I just pointed out that none of them have the proper PG/VG balance for me (86/14); the guys says he's NEVER HEARD! of anyone vaping THAT MUCH PG! I felt like asking him "and because you've never heard of it, that makes it wrong?" :facepalm:

Fortunately the vape shop OWNER got him to shut it. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread