The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
One of the VV3s is dead, but that was also one of my oldest ones. The way the V4 had been flashing I didn't expect it to make it, but it did, and the other VV3 is going strong.

Hey amoret...How's the "hand feel" (ie. length, width and weight) of your V4 compare to your VV V3's?

When the V4 came out I thought innokin had to have fixed the fixed pin of the VV V3. But they didn't...so I never bought a V4.

I LOVE my VV V3's. But should the day ever arrive that they all die and NO VV V3's are available for sale anywhere...would I be "happy" with a V4???

Reactions: corn flakes

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Hey amoret...How's the "hand feel" (ie. length, width and weight) of your V4 compare to your VV V3's?

When the V4 came out I thought innokin had to have fixed the fixed pin of the VV V3. But they didn't...so I never bought a V4.

I LOVE my VV V3's. But should the day ever arrive that they all die and NO VV V3's are available for sale anywhere...would I be "happy" with a V4???

The little one is bigger longer and has less mah than a V3. But it can push four more watts???

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I have both.

The vv4 680 or 750 mah( seen it listed as both) is slightly longer by less that the top cap. I got about 10% more puffs out of the ones I have in testing. The screen is slightly larger with makes up the difference in length plus I need a magnifying glass to read it.

I remember reading somewhere on here that innokin changed the way the identify the batteries in regard the mah. They use actual instead of rated.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Hmmmm...... I'm not sure I see the good trade off there.

Bought the smaller one and sold it because it offered nothing more that I would use than the V3 and it was bigger both length, and width and it was heavier. Bought the bigger one and it is just to long. It also died on me after about 9 months. After very little use it I looked over one day and it was sitting on the shelf putting on a light show.

I recently purchased 5 V3 for $10 each. When those are gone, I will be looking else where for my light weight daily carry.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Oh , how the mighty have fallen . . .

upload_2016-3-19_13-22-48.png

:glug:

:facepalm:

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Yeah, I'm not impressed in any way with the V4. It's a good thing there appear to be plenty of cheap V3s still available for now. Stocking up is a good idea for those that still like and use the V3. Any new ideas on alternative devices for when the V3s eventually disappear? (I feel like that could happen at any moment at this rate.)

Reactions: gerrymi

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA

When the V4 came out I though t Innokin had to have fixed the fixed pin of the VV V3. But they didn't...so I never bought a V4.

Maybe, maybe not. I got the 1000 and it is noticeably longer than the v3s, but the shape and easy press buttons are the same. I've been using mine with a full sized Nautilus and think of it as my scepter. But I haven't seen many of the V4s around anymore, either. Thus my stocking up with three new vv3s, and probably some more next month.

I just haven't found anything else that I like as well and the absolute max wattage that I've used and enjoyed is 10.5. Since the squareness makes it so much easier for my numb hands to hold on to than any of the other Ego style batteries, I've decided that I'm happy where I'm at. I'd been thinking of a Coolfire 4, but I'm sure that it's heavier again, so I just might as well get a stock of v3s.
vv v4a.jpg

Attachments

• vv v4a.jpg
    vv v4a.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 9

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
W
Oh , how the mighty have fallen . . .

Well, the mvp and CFIV are still solid devices and fit the needs of many, many vapers. They are my recomendo's for beginner vapers. You all remember being a beginner and being intimidated by it all. These built in battery mods offer great ease and as we all know, they are some of the toughest, best built production mods out there. The fact is that a lot of us have moved on to other gear but several devices of Innokins are still great gear. I think I will always have an MVP in my rotation and I love the HUGE screen on the 3.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
W
Well, the mvp and CFIV are still solid devices and fit the needs of many, many vapers. They are my recomendo's for beginner vapers. You all remember being a beginner and being intimidated by it all. These built in battery mods offer great ease and as we all know, they are some of the toughest, best built production mods out there. The fact is that a lot of us have moved on to other gear but several devices of Innokins are still great gear. I think I will always have an MVP in my rotation and I love the HUGE screen on the 3.

ya, kinda...

I speak of the namesake Innovation ~ Innokin

they are resting on their laurels - they apparently think that just their name
is going to make a hit as they HAD with the MVP 2.0...

that MVP was what was needed AT THAT TIME and took the vape world by storm

I have no intention to speak ill of my ole friend (innokin) , but whatever bizzness practice they are following,
to me, does not seem to be working, nor seem to be very popular ...

upload_2016-3-20_14-13-36.png
:)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
So, my dear @gerrymi ...... IF I wanted another (don't laugh at me so loudly, DPL) V3 or V4... are there any dealios going on now? I really like yours, Amoret..... the multi-colored one on the left.

They have both the chamellion and white vv3 for $10 now: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

EDIT* OUT OF STOCK - SORRY

$14.95 For the Vine editions, yes, the GREEN VINE! Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 Express Kit Nature Edition (acrylic box) - Best Price & Reviews

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
IF I wanted another (don't laugh at me so loudly, DPL) V3 or V4... are there any dealios going on now?

Hi Kat...the Capt. is 122% correct...

$14.95 for the VV V3 is the best price going...

For the V4...$21.49 (for the 1000mAh version) is the best current price (that I'm aware of)...

INNOKIN ITASTE VV V4.0 EXPRESS KIT--1000MAH - $21.49

{Just checked site...BLACK only. Other colors...$34.99 => CODE reddit15 => $29.74...

Innokin iTaste VV v4.0 Express Kit – MistHub

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread