Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Thanks, Gerry!

It's a difficult sell when Provis are still available at 30$.

Yea, but in the summer with a pair of shorts on I don't want to keep getting asked "Is that a Proavi in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" The VV is so much more pocket friendly, and lighter that it is the most comfortable thing for me to carry during physical work or active play.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Ya' got some BEAUTIFUL mods there...:thumbs:

Am I correct in assuming that the MIDDLE one is the V4 1000mAh...flanked by 2 VV V3's ?

That's right. To be honest, the main reason I got the V4 was because of that finish.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
So, my dear @gerrymi ...... IF I wanted another (don't laugh at me so loudly, DPL) V3 or V4... are there any dealios going on now? I really like yours, Amoret..... the multi-colored one on the left.

They have both the chamellion and white vv3 for $10 now: Vapor Bank - Evansville, Indiana E-Cigarette Store

EDIT* OUT OF STOCK - SORRY

$14.95 For the Vine editions, yes, the GREEN VINE! Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 Express Kit Nature Edition (acrylic box) - Best Price & Reviews

Yes, the multi-color vv v3 is a wrap - from an Etsy seller who is no longer there:grr:. The Nature ones for $15 are what I got after my scare, and realizing that the vv v3s are hard to find now. I got one of the Blue Shells with this batch and I like it more than I thought I would. It looks way better in person, as it were, than on the screen. It seemed kind of strange to just order three more Green Vine ones, and they didn't have the Silver Vine in stock.

Id been planning on getting an engraved Coolfire 4 from Phiniac for my birthday, since I couldn't make the budget stretch for my vapeversary or Christmas. But I'm probably better off having stocked up on the vv v3s instead. I know that they work well for me.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yea, but in the summer with a pair of shorts on I don't want to keep getting asked "Is that a Proavi in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" The VV is so much more pocket friendly, and lighter that it is the most comfortable thing for me to carry during physical work or active play.

SO true, Cap. I like them both for differing reasons. I think my statement was based more on the longevity of both.

Out and about, NOTHING, and I mean nothing, beats the VV V3s (or v4s as the case may be). Lightweight, ergonomically satisfying, and the 800 mAh is reasonable for an evening out. I still ALWAYS carry one in my purse.

Stocking up both at these great prices works for us. My wife is pretty attached to her VV3's!

:thumb:

Yes, the multi-color vv v3 is a wrap - from an Etsy seller who is no longer there:grr:. The Nature ones for $15 are what I got after my scare, and realizing that the vv v3s are hard to find now. I got one of the Blue Shells with this batch and I like it more than I thought I would. It looks way better in person, as it were, than on the screen. It seemed kind of strange to just order three more Green Vine ones, and they didn't have the Silver Vine in stock.

Id been planning on getting an engraved Coolfire 4 from Phiniac for my birthday, since I couldn't make the budget stretch for my vapeversary or Christmas. But I'm probably better off having stocked up on the vv v3s instead. I know that they work well for me.

The Blue Shells is beautiful. My nephew has one and it really is a lot nicer than any online pics display!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
I have a desk full of medum-higher end mods and the one that goes to work with me every day is the VV3. I have beat them like a red headed dead horse and they just take it. Left out over the winter under the snow, rode down a rapid in my open wader pocket, run over, dropped a zillion times and they just keep firing. I love them and have a half dozen unopened in the chest.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yepper, they were & still are a fine piece of equipment, my only quibble was battery life
but with size factor guess you'll have that...

I just posted how I seen the MVP thread was locked/closed - that was a golden era for me as vapin' went...

:ohmy:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Cheers to the lil guys. :toast:

mms and v3s.jpg

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
OK, I need help.
I'm still using the itaste vv3, but I need some recommendations for a better clearo/tank. I've been using the Aspire ET-S for a long time and like it a lot. The problem is that it breaks...the bottom piece that holds the coil is a piece of junk and I've had them just break into two pieces...one time, it broke inside my itaste and I can't even get it out!
I'd like something with a NOT-metal mouthpiece, and one that's easy to fill/clean/works with acidic (citrus) juices. I'm also a flavor-switcher, so it needs to be affordable enough for me to get a bunch.
Thanks very much for any help.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
The mini pro-tank III would fit most all of your needs. Inexpensive, glass, easy enough to fill and clean. It does come with a metal mouth piece but it accepts any 510 drip tip so you cold slap what ever you want on it. It also looks pretty nice on a VV.

Wow. I still have some Protank IIs from back when I first started vaping. I'm going to give one a shot and then visit my local Very Good vape shop this week and see if they have any. Thanks, Cap!
Oh, wow! I'll be able to use the drip tips from my current clearo on the III! Bonus for me.

Last edited:

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Some one stopped by the other day and needed to borrow an atty for a day or two so I dug in the box and pulled out an older PT III and when I got it back it was still half full so I kept on tootling it. I have filled it a few times since and it has been a fun re-visit.

I have tried most every style of tootle topper out there and still my hard work/play rig is the VV topped with an old school Kanger T-2. I love the warm top coil hit of the T-2 and the no leek - works every time dependability. It probably would not work well for you as it has a plastic tank but my ADV is a non-reactive juice and plastic is better for the torment I put my mods through daily.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have tried most every style of tootle topper out there and still my hard work/play rig is the VV topped with an old school Kanger T-2.

Well Capt...I'm always on the lookout for a replacement/alternate for my usual out and about setup...(a VV V3 topped with a Kanger T3S)...

I recently bought an iStick-Pico...

The Pico is small and (relatively) lightweight...but it's nowhere near as easy to slip in/out of my shirt/pants pockets when I'm on the go...

[And...FORGET ABOUT trying to rest it in my cut-off pool noodle in my car's cup holder that nestles my VV so perfectly...] :shock:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
i decided to go big and ordered two of the full-size Protank 3s. MUCH easier to fill...and perfect with the 1.8 coil (the 1.5 it comes with is actually overpowering to me - wish I had had those when I had vapetongue that lasted for months LOL). But since I refuse to understand how electricity works, I have to learn by trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread