The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

Status
Not open for further replies.

livelysocks

Jan 8, 2014
Oregon
Greetings; I have an innokin iTaste MVP 2600mAh Box APV, but it never has gotten more than about 250 puffs max. (It's not a V3...oops). I charge it using the cord that came with it. Charging via USB seems to give it a better charge than plugging into electric socket. Just seems like it doesn't last all that long. I now have a 1.8ohm, and firing at 3.7v. How many puffs do you get with yours?? And how many puffs should you expect??

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Greetings; I have an innokin iTaste MVP 2600mAh Box APV, but it never has gotten more than about 250 puffs max. (It's not a V3...oops). I charge it using the cord that came with it. Charging via USB seems to give it a better charge than plugging into electric socket. Just seems like it doesn't last all that long. I now have a 1.8ohm, and firing at 3.7v. How many puffs do you get with yours?? And how many puffs should you expect??

Been a while since mine worked. I probably got 400-600 puff with 1.8 coil at 6.5-8.5 watts. Are you charging it until the light goes out or is it older.

I get 200 puff of a new vv3 225 puffs of a 680 vv4

Reactions: livelysocks

livelysocks

Jan 8, 2014
Oregon
Are you charging it until the light goes out or is it older.

I am charging completely. I'm not sure which version this is, but I've had it for a couple of years. This is the only one I have that counts puffs, which is actually a cool feature. But its like checking the mileage when you fill your car with gas!! You have to remember to reset the odometer when it's full though.

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
After a year of use and charging every day, if you intend to keep vaping, it is more economical to switch to a single 18650 device (as long you are a low wattage vaper), get a decent charger (like a Efest Luc v2) and 2-3 batteries to swap out. Then when the batteries go, they can be replaced cheaper than a device. Devices with built-on non-replaceable batteries have their place, but it is not long term use.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yep, my little 800mah (VV v3)
didn't last long enuff to vape on :-x

and then overall life did not last either :( (12-18 mo ?)

but a great lil pocket unit, loved it (when it had battery life)

I was using 650mah & 900mah eGo sticks that WAAY outlasted the great hand friendly VV v3

wonder ' WHAT ' the modern day equivalency would be to the VV v3... :blink:

upload_2016-11-20_12-36-53.png

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I think something like a Target Mini 40W battery, with about a 1400mah or so internal battery, would be a modern day equivalent. Super small and light variable wattage or temp control box mod that is very stealthy. They are pretty cheap too. I saw a kit with one on sale, with a Gaurdian tank (that looked pretty interesting in itself) the other day (online) for about $25. I checked one out in person at a store recently, and I thought it was a pretty cool little device. Well reviewed from what I've seen online, but I do prefer using devices that use easily replaceable batteries - especially in our current legislative environment. Despite that, I may get the Target Mini anyway - just because it is so handy in size, and is not expensive at all.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
but a great lil pocket unit, loved it (when it had battery life)

I was using 650mah & 900mah eGo sticks that WAAY outlasted the great hand friendly VV v3

wonder ' WHAT ' the modern day equivalency would be to the VV v3... :blink:

I'd nominate the D16-eGo AIO...

Same (actually, better) "hand comfort" than the VV V3...

The D16 is thinner, shorter and lighter than the V3 (with a topper)...

It's 1500mAh...the tank has AFC and produces a flavorful and somewhat dense vapor...

[And...the color LED in the tank is an excellent "conversation starter"...]

Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D16 D19 D22)

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I'd nominate the D16-eGo AIO...
Same (actually, better) "hand comfort" than the VV V3...
The D16 is thinner, shorter and lighter than the V3 (with a topper)...
It's 1500mAh...the tank has AFC and produces a flavorful and somewhat dense vapor...
[And...the color LED in the tank is an excellent "conversation starter"...]
Joyetech eGo AIO Kit (D16 D19 D22)

ya know, I could ALMOST agree with that, but, it doesn't do nuthin...

•self included tank
•no power adjustments
•no replaceable battery (out of context)

but without ever holding one, I bet it is pretty nice...

upload_2016-11-21_17-42-48.png

:w00t:

Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
ya know, I could ALMOST agree with that, but, it doesn't do nuthin...
•self included tank
•no power adjustments
•no replaceable battery (out of context)

Well pufZ...I was only kinda' comparing the D16-eGo AIO with the VV V3...for out-and-about use...

self included tank...pretty handy when on-the-go...5 second Top Refilling...

no power adjustments...the coil Ω's and fixed voltage are perfectly matched for a quite enjoyable/satisfying vaping experience when on-the-town...

no replaceable battery...if you're willing to go a little bigger and heavier...JT does have a replaceable 18650 eGo AIO...

eGo AIO Pro C - Joyetech

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Well pufZ...I was only kinda' comparing the D16-eGo AIO with the VV V3...for out-and-about use...
self included tank...pretty handy when on-the-go...5 second Top Refilling...
no power adjustments...the coil Ω's and fixed voltage are perfectly matched for a quite enjoyable/satisfying vaping experience when on-the-town...
no replaceable battery...if you're willing to go a little bigger and heavier...JT does have a replaceable 18650 eGo AIO...
eGo AIO Pro C - Joyetech..

I can dig-it...

it is all in the same boat, I used to have/use the ego one stick
it worked pretty good and was my first experience with the "auto" applied watts control
but it even had a removeable tank...

I just like to have control over my power output, and especially with all the groovy mods now available :D

>>JT does have a replaceable 18650 eGo AIO
guess I've lost track - which one is that ???

~ DUH ~

:headbang: rock on

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Yeah, user power adjustability is pretty important. And that goes for AFC as well. I tried a T22 tank awhile back. It was supposed to be a great top full, no fuss, MTL tank, but it was way too warm, with a very narrow air intake that could not be adjusted.

The method of coil replacement and the top fill system was quick and cool, but that's about where the fun stopped. The little non-510 drip tip sucked too - always falling out when least expected.

Based on how much I adjust power these days, except maybe when I'm vaping on a TC setup, I can't see going back to a non-adjustable setup - even with a simple device.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Awwww! I does my heart good to see this group still active! In celebration, I've pulled out my old vv v3s ... three seem to still be working -- one, not so much ... and am puffing away right now. With an iClear 16 even! (Well, I actually used to use only Protank minis on these, but I unearthed an even older cache of iClear coil heads from my eGo days recently, so picked up a couple of the clearomizers for around $2 each.) Fond memories!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
weee doggies , did I ever vape the heck outta those early Innokin units...
the MVP 2.0 changed my life (got me OFF stinkies)
and what a GREAT ONE / TWO punch with MVP & VV v3
then I discovered the (cooler than evod) SMOK RBC topper tanks - they Rocked at about $2.50 ea.

upload_2016-11-23_13-35-22.png
upload_2016-11-23_13-38-41.png
upload_2016-11-23_18-28-28.png
upload_2016-11-23_13-39-37.png
upload_2016-11-23_13-40-35.png

:evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread