Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
That old MVP 2.0 was bullet-proof.

I saw a video of some guy dropping it from a 3rd story window onto a cement sidewalk ... and it still worked ... ran over it with the car ... it still worked ... hit it really hard with a machete ... and it still worked !

I just found the video (pretty entertaining) :)

Last edited:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I found out last night that the lovely little iTaste is quite versatile...

Happy Belated Vapaversary! You just rolled three years!!!!! I'm not far behind ya :) The VV3 and the MVP2 were my GO-TO mods for most of my first year.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Rootin' for ya, darlin'! Kick its buuuuuuuuuutttttttttt!

super double DITTO
upload_2017-2-7_23-33-4.png

:thumbs:

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Best to you, Penny! Loved your "versatility" post!!
Thanks, Kat!
My adult daughter is visiting for a while and we're having so much fun. She's already taught us a zillion things about all our electronic devices and wow! she can cook. We just got Amazon Prime and the three of us have started Downton Abbey from the first episode (none of us had ever really watched it).

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Nor have I, but I do have an Irish (pedantic) bud who has been pressuring me to watch it. Whatcha think, Penny?

It's excellent! Acting, story wonderful...and the settings and costumes are just pure eye candy. Over the years, much is learned about the characters and Julian Fellowes really created full characters -- no one is really one-sided.
And living through history with the Downton people is a great part of it, too.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
It's funny -- we started to watch the final season. Then, of course, we wanted to see the full show, but the DVD was really expensive.
The Guy somehow "accidentally" subscribed to Amazon Prime. After about two weeks we suddenly realized that we now had a whole new source of TV programming, and that Amazon Prime TV had Downton, plus a whole lot more!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
It's excellent! Acting, story wonderful...and the settings and costumes are just pure eye candy. Over the years, much is learned about the characters and Julian Fellowes really created full characters -- no one is really one-sided.
And living through history with the Downton people is a great part of it, too.

Queen Victoria...currently on PBS Masterpiece...is pretty interesting too...

GREAT sets and costumes..."upstairs"/"downstairs" segments...

Those crafty devils at PBS have come up with a plan to ameliorate viewer withdrawal symptoms when Downton Abbey ends soon: Queen Victoria.

The thinking goes: If American viewers loved the manners, costumes, settings and soapy plots of 1920s Downton, they'll love the real-history story of teen-queen Victoria from an era almost 100 years earlier. Won't they?

Queen Victoria series will take 'Downton' place in 2017

Reactions: DavidOck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread