ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Okay,
I am completely ready for any abuse this post may inspire
But
I have found my favorite topper.
I own a bunch of CE4s, a bunch of Evods, a bunch of mini protanks (with and with/o removable mouthpieces) and one Davide.
So I do have reference points.
My favorite topper BY FAR is this weird thing that FT calls a CE 5. It is NOT a CE 5 by any definition I can find but it works like a charm.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1392700
NO leaking
NO threading problems
Lasts FOREVER.
Very very inexpensive.
I love the warm vapor and the reliability.
My favorite to date.
Wickless ?? (I wonder if there is mesh or ??? in the tube?) and non rebuildable , but perfectly reliable and (imo) does NOT mute flavor.
very inexpensive and NON Fiddly.
Just my opinion
feel freely to disregard.
Pat(ricia)

No abuse. Thanks for posting. Sharing info is great for all of us.

nap317

Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
indianapolis
i am so glad i stumbled across this. i've been considering getting an evod VV batt because all i hear is variable, variable, variable! but i'm also looking at an MVP for my first fancy mod purchase, and this seems like it would be the perfect bridge: try the vv/vw bidness, and get into innokin territory. thanks for this thread, very helpful!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
i am so glad i stumbled across this. i've been considering getting an evod VV batt because all i hear is variable, variable, variable! but i'm also looking at an MVP for my first fancy mod purchase, and this seems like it would be the perfect bridge: try the vv/vw bidness, and get into innokin territory. thanks for this thread, very helpful!

I went from the standard eGo battery to the Joye C-Twist and now I have the VV 3. My second VV 3 will arrive tomorrow.

DebbM

Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Redondo Beach, CA
Since most PV's have their own section I thought us owners or those who might be interested in the iTaste VV V3 could add their thoughts or ask questions.

I'm new to the iTaste VV, but after a week of vaping on it I have to say it's a pleasure to use. All comments welcome good or bad.

Thanks so much for starting this thread Speedracer. I have been the proud owner of a iTaste vv vw for about a month now and so far it provides the best vape, flavor and throat hit. I started with an Ego C upgrade, then a Spinner VV and then an eGo Twist. I just wished the battery lasted longer. My pass through charger stopped working after about two weeks and since I had bought it at my local vape shop they just gave me a new one. I paid more buying it at a B&M shop but would have never bought one if the gal at the shop had not let me try hers.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
DebbM

Thanks for posting. I figured every device has their own thread so should we.

I noticed we both went the same route with vaping equipment and we seem to have stopped smoking about the same time. I can really notice a big difference in vaping with the VV 3.

Welcome to our thread.

Howietzer

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Twin Cities, MN, USA
I've had mine for about a month now and I love it. I take it to work with me because I have no need for my SiD during my work day. The form factor is perfect for carrying in my pocket with an Evod. I wouldn't trade this little gem for the world. In the month that I have had it, I have had zero issues. Anyone looking at this vv/vw mod should not think twice, it is worth every little penny.

My only wish was that they had a 1000+ mah battery version.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Just checking in on the thread with my white V3, love using it with an iclear 16. I just wish the iClears were more robust with tank cracking flavors, since I like citrus flavors so much. But I found a strawberry menthol that tastes great in the iClear.

I also have a V1 MVP that I use with a Protank II.

chrismikehead

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I've had mine for about a month now and I love it. I take it to work with me because I have no need for my SiD during my work day. The form factor is perfect for carrying in my pocket with an Evod. I wouldn't trade this little gem for the world. In the month that I have had it, I have had zero issues. Anyone looking at this vv/vw mod should not think twice, it is worth every little penny.

My only wish was that they had a 1000+ mah battery version.

The black one looks NICE with a black EVOD sitting on it. If I didn't love the Mini Pro Tank so much, I would probably buy 2 or 3 more EVODs to use with it. The Mini PT doesn't look bad on it, either. :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I am loving mine!!
    I want another................
    debating.............color choice or
    really cheap at FT? (no color choice) white for under $25 bux
    No decision yet.
    I really do love it!

Yes wish FT had all 4 colors, I've already got the black one, but would like the silver one too, be a little while before can get another one after my wives, so hoping FT will get the silver ones in too.

BmoreDre

Sep 14, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Hey all, I just got my vv3 yesterday. It's my first variable voltage device. Plus have wattage control just made it more confusing. I'm really loving it though. It makes a huge difference in flavor. The juices I kind of liked before I love now. The shop I got it from showed me this chart which has helped me out a bunch. You can really find the sweet spot.

All sizes | Safe Vaping Power Chart | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hope this helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread