The Innokin iTaste VV V3 owners group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howietzer

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Twin Cities, MN, USA
The black one looks NICE with a black EVOD sitting on it. If I didn't love the Mini Pro tank so much, I would probably buy 2 or 3 more EVODs to use with it. The Mini PT doesn't look bad on it, either. :)

I've got the white one from FT with green evods, and 4 white evods coming from FT tomorrow or tuesday. But when I'm at home I still use my SiD with and an Igo-L and cotton so I can change flavors on the fly :vapor:

Howietzer

Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Twin Cities, MN, USA
Hey all, I just got my vv3 yesterday. It's my first variable voltage device. Plus have wattage control just made it more confusing. I'm really loving it though. It makes a huge difference in flavor. The juices I kind of liked before I love now. The shop I got it from showed me this chart which has helped me out a bunch. You can really find the sweet spot.

All sizes | Safe Vaping Power Chart | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hope this helps!

This chart has been floating around for a while...a good rule of thumb for new vv users os take your current ohm/resistance and add +2 to get a base for your needed voltage. My :2c:

Last edited:

CaddyWhompus

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
Newington, CT, USA
I got mine from an eBay store for $31 with free shipping (for the express kit, just the device, a charger and a car adapter). That price is actually cheaper than fasttech and I ordered it from right here in the USA.

Been using mine with mini Vivi Nova clearos and its been working admirably! I've been wanting a PV for using at home but quite frankly I don't see what the point is other than maybe higher amps?

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Has anyone else noticed erratic readings with the ohm checker?

One thing I would try is taking a Q-tip and gently cleaning inside the 510 threading. Making sure to clean the top of the post that makes contact with your clearo's. I've had innaccurate readings on other devices that have been corrected by cleaning that area.
Also, the consistency of manufacturing these clearo's is not always that good. Out of the five iClear 16's that I received in my kit they range from 2.0 ~ 2.3 ohms. I don't consider a range like that to be that bad.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I've been trying to research but decided to just ask here.
I went ahead and ordered the white express kit from FT. under $25
but have decided that I REALLY love this device. A WHOLE LOT.
It is all I want to use.
so I have decided to get a greenie. I would like to get the kit that includes the i16s.
Can you recommend the best price?
I checked all the places I've ordered from in the past and none of them have them.
Nailz, I know you bought a kit, right?
I can't find your post and am not sure if you posted here or on the NT thread.
I would appreciate input!
Thank you.

chrismikehead

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Has anyone else noticed erratic readings with the ohm checker?

I've had clearos give funky readings on mine, but I usually found out that I had something tightened too much or not enough(either in the clearo itself or the connection with the vv). A little fiddling usually gets me right back in the .2 +/- range.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
LOL I was trying to avoid spelling chameleon

thank you for your answers.
Where do you buy the replacement coils for you I clear 16s??
I really appreciate your time.
Pat

Ahhhhh,got it. Lol. What's funny is that's the color I bought.;-)
I haven't purchased any replacement coils for them yet but will either likely buy them local or at someplace like discount vapors or other online shop. Sorry I can't help you more with pricing on those.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    LOL I was trying to avoid spelling chameleon

thank you for your answers.
    Where do you buy the replacement coils for you I clear 16s??
    I really appreciate your time.
    Pat

I got 30 coils coming from FT, not sure what they will be like, but was under $6 for a pack of 5, so taking the gamble on them, I'm at work so can't give a link to them, but if want to risk the wait coming from FT, let me know and will add the link when I get home later :)

Edit, here is the link for the ones from FT - https://www.fasttech.com/p/1460800

I ordered them on September 30th, and they just processed through Hong Kong, so expect to be getting them next week.

Last edited:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I've been trying to research but decided to just ask here.
    I went ahead and ordered the white express kit from FT. under $25
    but have decided that I REALLY love this device. A WHOLE LOT.
    It is all I want to use.
    so I have decided to get a greenie. I would like to get the kit that includes the i16s.
    Can you recommend the best price?
    I checked all the places I've ordered from in the past and none of them have them.
    Nailz, I know you bought a kit, right?
    I can't find your post and am not sure if you posted here or on the NT thread.
    I would appreciate input!
    Thank you.

highdesertvapes.com complete kit for $59.99, use coupon code 2YEAR to get 20% off, which makes it $53 after shipping, and they do have the greenie :p Or they did when I ordered 48 hours ago, and mine is meant to be delivered tomorrow :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread