Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The tank is stainless steel with 2 windows - not sure if it's glass or poly... probably poly but the "teeth" say perhaps glass. lol... it's flush with the tank... supposedly no glue. See my review here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ech-clearomizer-long-last-2.html#post10485647

post #11.

I like it... works well, no leaks, great draw and flavor so far - just got it today.... and as I mention, it allows me to use a stock of eGo-c heads that I have, after abandoning the eGo-c attys for the Tabac BCC clearo. So that's nice! ;)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks for all your input.
I'll probably order one to try them out myself.

Thank you Sova, for the heads up on it. Hadn't seen it before your post. I had been told that joyetech was working on one, but hadn't heard it hit the market. From vaping the eGo-c for over a year before going to tabac bcc, I have a stock of c atty heads that I can now use.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Is it just me or do all of the joye products that use the type A atty's vape harder and thicker than anything that's not a mod or a drip type? I've been to several vapor lounge type establishments and they have all of these BCC's, protanks, ect. and I usually carry my eRoll and my plumes are way bigger.

The protank and mini protank have too easy draws - one needs to plug one of the holes. The eGo-c (A and B) have harder draws than most of the BCC's. The Tabac Bcc's draw is just right for me, and the eGo-cc is very close to it, perhaps a tad tighter. Many of the 'T3's', MT3's, eVods are sent with really light 2.4-2.6 ohm coils and they can't keep up with the joye 2.2Ω or the Kanger 1.8 or 2.2Ω coils as far as vapor goes - given a constant voltage.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

msimindlessmsi

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Sugar Land
Nice job mindless! I just got the clearo and no extra tip... Mine is still running just fine too. Only one where I don't have to wipe off the battery connection to charge the battery...

I know right I always hated doing that. I have to wear dark shirts because that is what I would usually use to clean the battery connection lol.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
One thing I've noticed is some of my flavors taste different with the cc. I'm not getting a metalic taste and I don't think it's an off taste either, perhaps a true flavor, but I don't like what it does to a few flavors. Others are enhanced. Odd.... they taste a bit sweet and a few of my flavors aren't (or haven't been that sweet). I may experiment - I diy so I may cut back on the flavor part of the formula.

mrtuna

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I wanted to try something new instead of a steady diet of my Provari. Ordering the CC from Cignot reminded me of my first 510 kit over 3 years ago when I quit and started vaping. So many more cool things you can do with an Ego that you can't do with a big battery mod like USB charging and pass through vaping. Can't wait to get my 1000 mah CC in the mail :)

srcowell

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Kansas City, KS
I didn't pay enough attention to the measurements when I ordered. The Joye clearomizer is longer than my traditional 650mAh eGo batt. Then I doubled my miscalculations by ordering the eGo-T, which adds another inch or more to the battery. Frankly, I can do without all that length. And the weight! The 650 mAh eGo-T is as long as the 900 mAh standard eGo. The Clearomizer on a 900 mAh eGo-T has the displacement of a Trident submarine!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Most regular size clearomizers are a bit longer than the 650 eGo-c. The joye clearo is about 2mm longer than the Kanger T3. You must have a different eGo-t because the Joye eGo-t 650mAh are a bit shorter than the regular 650 eGo-c - mainly because they don't have the newer short and charge protection.

The best 'stealth' setup without going lower than 650mah is the regular eGo-c with the baby T3 from sun vapors.

greenskeeper805

Aug 6, 2013
Camarillo, CA
Received my Joye CC yesterday and wow! Pulling air from the top is brilliant. Zero gurgle, plumes of vapor, no leaks. The metal mouthpiece is very heavy and renders the PV top heavy when using a 650ma batt. Switched it with a plastic one from my iSmoka mini BCC and its much better. I would highly recommend this for daily out and about usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread