The Joyetech Ego-CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
I think the reason we haven't seen a price move on these clearos is because of the atomizers. I'm down to the second one and after 2-3 cleanings on the first one, I can still use it somewhat. The 5 pack of atomizers is around $20 bucks not including shipping. How long they last varies. I like to burn the threads of the wicks over my stove and that makes the head with the pin bronze instead of silver after some time.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
Thanks so much for the Cignot info. Just placed my order for 3 black and 2 more silvers. Between these and my erolls, I'm set and will throwing my collection of other clearos/heads in the backup cabinet. It will feel soooo good not to be rummaging through for this or that match-up item.

Where do you get your atomizers I see Cignot does not have any spares.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
Only thing that is a little weird is when you hold them over a stove to dry burn the threads they turn from silver to bronze hehe but as long as you do that almost each time you switch liquids it will be fine. I mostly vape they same juice all the time so flavor switching isn't an issue for me either.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I just thought: I bought the one I'm using from litecigusa and it came with

1 x eGo-CC tank body
1 x Base/Atomizer head assembly
1 x Type A atomizer head
1 x Chrome mouthpiece
1 x Black plastic mouthpiece ( This is the flat whistle style )
1 x Replacement Silicone gasket

for 15.95

Cignot doesn't list anything extra like this for 14.50. I picked up two silvers there since I had to get the black ones there but I sure hope they come with at least a spare gasket as I haven't seen those anywhere so far. The box shown at Cignot looks the same as the ones I got from litecig though. Keeping fingers crossed.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
I just thought: I bought the one I'm using from litecigusa and it came with

1 x eGo-CC tank body
1 x Base/Atomizer head assembly
1 x Type A atomizer head
1 x Chrome mouthpiece
1 x Black plastic mouthpiece ( This is the flat whistle style )
1 x Replacement Silicone gasket

for 15.95

Cignot doesn't list anything extra like this for 14.50. I picked up two silvers there since I had to get the black ones there but I sure hope they come with at least a spare gasket as I haven't seen those anywhere so far. The box shown at Cignot looks the same as the ones I got from litecig though. Keeping fingers crossed.

Assuming it's the same thing, that is a great price. Not sure it would have been the same price when I got it because I bought mine when it first came out. If it is the same type I may as well get another. I use this more than my evic and protank 2.

cloudcity

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2013
Boston MA
So I'm pretty much sold on the CC Clearomizer, but I was wondering from anyone who's used this for more than a week:

A. Have you experience any atty clogging?
(My e-cab starts hitting poorly after a week of use. I clean them out weekly, but the wicks do deteriorate with each cleaning. I still have not found re-wicking them to be as easy as people make it seem. Probably my freakishly fat fingers :p)

B. How often do you get dry hitting? (If at all.)

How does the flavor compare to an EVOD, or a comparable Tank?

(I have an EVOD and I kinda hate the thing. It's reliable as all get out, but everything tastes horribly bland on it. Even some of my really bold and complex juices taste like whipped air, and it's way to airy of a draw for my preference. I get phenomenal flavor on my e-cab and Ego-C so I'm hoping the CC is comparable on flavor, vapor and TH...)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So I'm pretty much sold on the CC Clearomizer, but I was wondering from anyone who's used this for more than a week:

A. Have you experience any atty clogging?
(My e-cab starts hitting poorly after a week of use. I clean them out weekly, but the wicks do deteriorate with each cleaning. I still have not found re-wicking them to be as easy as people make it seem. Probably my freakishly fat fingers :p)

B. How often do you get dry hitting? (If at all.)

How does the flavor compare to an EVOD, or a comparable Tank?

(I have an EVOD and I kinda hate the thing. It's reliable as all get out, but everything tastes horribly bland on it. Even some of my really bold and complex juices taste like whipped air, and it's way to airy of a draw for my preference. I get phenomenal flavor on my e-cab and Ego-C so I'm hoping the CC is comparable on flavor, vapor and TH...)

I've had mine since 8/24. Used it continually since then but split up between 6 other flavors/PVs.

A. I just replaced the first atty - no real clogging issues but the draw got a bit tight - the atty is in vodka but I put a B Type atty in just to see. I have gotten a bit of ejuice through the mouthpiece but the B type atty has three slots in the spike vs. one slot in the A type - I'll be going back to the A type but the B is still vaping nicely.

B No dry hits.

I still get my best flavor on Tabac BCC's with the right coil for the right flavor. I had bad luck with eVods and prefer the Baby T3 for 'stealth' but the Tabac BCC's for capacity and the capacity (and price) also trumps the eGo-cc. Best to have a thin tip bottle or needle top to fill the eGo-cc from the bottom.... I'll have the black one tomorrow - but I'll probably just stick with having two. The eGo-cc performs well - better than any top coil....

If I didn't have extra A type coils left over from the ego-c I likely would have passed on it, but glad I didn't.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like I'll give it a go...

Have you (or anyone) tried LR heads in theirs? I like those quite a bit on my Ego-c and E-Cab and have a few unopened.
Either way I guess I'll find out lol...

Just clicked the add to cart button for the CC. :vapor:

The conduction to the outside can get quite warm with the SR attys, and the eGo-c lrs really tended to burn most eliquids, so I haven't tried it on the cc.... yet. Even the SR's on the eGo-t tended to burn, and sometimes with the eGo-c, and so far no sign of burnt eliquid, no matter the flavor, so I'm just staying with the SRs.... And going back to type A as well.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Black one came today.... Nice! Vicki included some silicon gaskets and I got a black flat tip. It looks great with a black eGo and flat tip. Vaping nicely - with Ahl. JG Blend.

As did mine! It does look sharp too.
Because I'm getting back into vaping I'm short on batteries and chargers and such so I got the 1000mah kit.
It also included 2 of the gaskets, delrin tip.
I'll be staying with the SS tip though cuz I for one like it!

The first eGo-CC kit I got, 650mah, came with a standard manual battery. This one came with the eGo-C Upgrade.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
As did mine! It does look sharp too.
Because I'm getting back into vaping I'm short on batteries and chargers and such so I got the 1000mah kit.
It also included 2 of the gaskets, delrin tip.
I'll be staying with the SS tip though cuz I for one like it!

The first eGo-CC kit I got, 650mah, came with a standard manual battery. This one came with the eGo-C Upgrade.

Wondered about that last. I would have asked Vicki had I gone that way. Upgrade is my fav. for reasons stated... I prefer the 650 though. I do have a few 900's but they pretty much stay at home with the Twists.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
Wondered about that last. I would have asked Vicki had I gone that way. Upgrade is my fav. for reasons stated... I prefer the 650 though. I do have a few 900's but they pretty much stay at home with the Twists.

Mine also came with a ego c upgrade battery. I thought they all did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread