Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
In spite of how long I have been vaping, until recently I never was never really into the vendor juice scene. However, now that I have way more vape gear than any human should have, I have been relying on new e-liquid purchases to keep my head in the vape game, and its been fun so far.

Now me and some of my forum friends have had a bad habit of derailing non-eliquid related threads as we discussed what is good, what is new, and what to avoid. So I am creating this thread so that we can stop derailing those other threads :laugh:

Out of about 15 new e-liquids that I have recently received, there have been only 3 notables to me :

1. Gambit by Five Pawns - more of a custard/cream than applie pie to me, but very yummy none the less

2. Blueberry Morning by Good Life Vapor - this is a gluttonous type of eliquid, very flavorful. If you like blueberry waffles drown in syrup and butter and don't mind vaping your food, this is a good one.

3. Geisha by Potion XXIV - just good .. a different kind of peach flavor, an "adult" peach flavor that is like a delicious baked peach dessert. :wub: I've already reordered another bottle of this.

I have a few juices still in transit that I am excited about including 6 Seduce Juice flavors, 5 from Moon Mountain Vapor, 1 from Nicoticket (creme brulee) and Kite in Cloud's Lenola Cream.

Lenola Cream ... this is a juice with a lot of new hype behind it, and it better be good because its not being shipped for 7 days due to processing. I would love to hear more from anyone who has tried this juice. My friend who is responsible for my new interest in this juice is having a hard time describing it to me *cough* Crocky :glare:

Ok go! ... anyone? :laugh:

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Haha, you won't be disappointed in the Lenola cream, one of my favs for sure and the customer service is top notch.
Did not know you liked blueberry morning from GLV. I have my boy blue from them. A new juice flavor in their nebbia line. I don't care for it much and some have said it is better than blueberry morning so when I send you the deadly sin I will send you some of it too :)
Also worth mentioning is lion by illuminati...my all time favorite and almost a tie to veritas by illuminati. White rabbit by vaping rabbit is also one of my favs....and believe it or not vanishing oatmeal cookies from MBV is in my rotation.

Hmmm some other favs from GLV is southern shine and orange blossom...I burnt myself out on them in the beginning but they are making their way back in my juice line up,

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
You need to try out the artist collect curated by NJoy. They are all really really good

Is that right? See when I think "Njoy", I think 7-11 cigalikes, so I need to expand my mind some :p Do you have any specific recommendations from that line?

I really want a good coffee flavor, it has to be sweet and creamy though. :glare: I am open to other stuff, but I feel like my new collection needs a good coffee flavor in it.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Haha, you won't be disappointed in the Lenola cream, one of my favs for sure and the customer service is top notch.
Did not know you liked blueberry morning from GLV. I have my boy blue from them. A new juice flavor in their nebbia line. I don't care for it much and some have said it is better than blueberry morning so when I send you the deadly sin I will send you some of it too :)
Also worth mentioning is lion by illuminati...my all time favorite and almost a tie to veritas by illuminati. White rabbit by vaping rabbit is also one of my favs....and believe it or not vanishing oatmeal cookies from MBV is in my rotation.

Hmmm some other favs from GLV is southern shine and orange blossom...I burnt myself out on them in the beginning but they are making their way back in my juice line up,

I can see this thread is going to be trouble already :facepalm: Ok, I have to go check out illuminati, I think they may be on Giant Vapes. Now these are a couple I am looking at now, I will just post the links ..

Archetype Blends - Afternoon Delight

Archetype Blends - Benny

Derp Sauce - Joe Me Gusta

Persona - Margot

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
Wakonda is a tobacco blend as well im told.

Only coffee vape thats good that ive found is black flag fallen from five pawns.

Its curated by NJoy, not made. They had five, really good vape chefs each make one flavor. I really like hedons bite by the guy from mr good vape. My wife really likes dragon scape by the guy from POET.

Check out the advert on youtube. Very impressive.

I thought the same way. When you think NJoy, you normally think garbage, but all five flavors are do legit its crazy

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
If some law were passed that I could only have one flavor, it would be Virus!

Here's the scoop on Wakonda: at lower power, strong black coffee. Raising your wattage causes other flavors to come to the front. Its very customizable, lol!

My other NT favs: Creme Brulee, CLS after a long steep, ACB after a long steep, Frenilla after 2 months, Strawnilla, Got Cookie, Banana Pudding, NY NY mixed with various other flavors, Sure Bert after 2 months, Band Camp (which hasn't been made since August :( ). I like Betelgeuse but have to be in the mood for it.

From Good Life I've tried and like Smooth Criminal and, ugh, Panty Dropper (HATE the name!)

From Mr. Good Vape I like Sunshine Daydream and Karma Creme.

I'm still looking for juices outside of NT that I like.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Is that right? See when I think "Njoy", I think 7-11 cigalikes, so I need to expand my mind some :p Do you have any specific recommendations from that line?

I really want a good coffee flavor, it has to be sweet and creamy though. :glare: I am open to other stuff, but I feel like my new collection needs a good coffee flavor in it.
Just got back from my favorite B&M, getting my supply of the premium (overpriced) juices I like. One of those is my favorite coffee juice, "Duffy" by The Collection. It's not a strong wake you up in the morning kind of coffee, it's a smooth creamy dessert coffee type. A sweet, rich, creamy vanilla cappuccino/latte type. It was love at first vape. :wub: If you can't find it let me know and I'll pick some up for you next time I'm there.

I also gave him your advice about the Dr. Juice guy, he's going to contact them to try to get samples and maybe carry the line.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Wakonda is a tobacco blend as well im told.

Only coffee vape thats good that ive found is black flag fallen from five pawns.

Its curated by NJoy, not made. They had five, really good vape chefs each make one flavor. I really like hedons bite by the guy from mr good vape. My wife really likes dragon scape by the guy from POET.

Check out the advert on youtube. Very impressive.

I thought the same way. When you think NJoy, you normally think garbage, but all five flavors are do legit its crazy

Ok this sounds promising ... I almost pulled the trigger on the BFF by Five Pawns but the reviews were too mixed, and the black truffle put me off. I heard that it is an acquired taste.

I like expresso, with heavy cream and very sweet, so I am looking for a vape that is the same. Robust full coffee flavor, yet super creamy and sweet :D

I will for sure look at the Njoy line though ... I have always said that if you can cook, then you make good juice. :)

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Nicoticket
GCD
Strawnilla
Bettlejeuse
Dr Crimmys SOD
G2 Mr Cookie
All of the above are my top 5. Ordered more from Crimmys a few days ago hoping to love more than SOD cuz they're cheaper than Nicoticket

I have Dr Crimmy's open in a tab, has been there for 4 days but I haven't picked any thing out yet. Mr. Cookie sounds good though, I like cookie vapes ... waiting for Seduce Juice snickerdoodoo which is supposed to be good.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
If some law were passed that I could only have one flavor, it would be Virus!

Here's the scoop on Wakonda: at lower power, strong black coffee. Raising your wattage causes other flavors to come to the front. Its very customizable, lol!

My other NT favs: Creme Brulee, CLS after a long steep, ACB after a long steep, Frenilla after 2 months, Strawnilla, Got Cookie, Banana Pudding, NY NY mixed with various other flavors, Sure Bert after 2 months, Band Camp (which hasn't been made since August :( ). I like Betelgeuse but have to be in the mood for it.

From Good Life I've tried and like Smooth Criminal and, ugh, Panty Dropper (HATE the name!)

From Mr. Good Vape I like Sunshine Daydream and Karma Creme.

I'm still looking for juices outside of NT that I like.

Black coffee .. that is why I hesitated on Wakonda because while I like my coffee strong, I don't like it black :glare: But I also thinking of mixing some Coffee with a good custard to see what happens :laugh:

I am still leaning toward Derp- Joe Me Gusta

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
One juice that surprised me is Strawberry Cheesecake from Vaporshark.

I usually love strawberry juices, but the last three I got messed me up a little :p Spoonlicker OG .. only bothers me that its mostly strawberry when its supposed to cake batter with some strawberry. It seems that the strawberry is getting stronger as it steeps too, at least based on smell.

I have strawberry vanilla cake from Ahlusion, which is no strawberry at all, all vanilla cake ... I can't win :p

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Just got back from my favorite B&M, getting my supply of the premium (overpriced) juices I like. One of those is my favorite coffee juice, "Duffy" by The Collection. It's not a strong wake you up in the morning kind of coffee, it's a smooth creamy dessert coffee type. A sweet, rich, creamy vanilla cappuccino/latte type. It was love at first vape. :wub: If you can't find it let me know and I'll pick some up for you next time I'm there.

I also gave him your advice about the Dr. Juice guy, he's going to contact them to try to get samples and maybe carry the line.

Awesome! I can't imagine anyone not liking this juice, its just a matter of finding the flavor that appeals to you. I also like that their juices steep/develop pretty fast. Once you get a little air in the bottle, within 3 days the flavor develops so much. I am about to give Phantom Disco one last go before I write this review for Monday, this was the only flavor that I didn't like at first. The rest of them I inhaled like the cure for world hunger was in them :laugh:

ETA: Oh yeah, I can't find that yummy coffee juice you are telling me about, so send me some please ..... honey :D

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
Awesome! I can't imagine anyone not liking this juice, its just a matter of finding the flavor that appeals to you. I also like that their juices steep/develop pretty fast. Once you get a little air in the bottle, within 3 days the flavor develops so much. I am about to give Phantom Disco one last go before I write this review for Monday, this was the only flavor that I didn't like at first. The rest of them I inhaled like the cure for world hunger was in them :laugh:

ETA: Oh yeah, I can't find that yummy coffee juice you are telling me about, so send me some please ..... honey :D
I hope he gets them, I want to try Boston George and Doctor Custard before I decide on which one. If he doesn't I'll have to order them both. :p

I'll go by there next Monday, which is the next time I'm off when he's open. IIRC you do 12nic, right?

I also have Mach 10 from ITC, but I can't comment on that one yet. It's only been steeping 1 week and has already completely changed flavor profile. Started off as too sweet with a weak coffee taste, now the sweetness is subtle and the coffee taste is coming through. I think it's an American brewed coffee flavor, but I'll let you know in a couple of weeks when it settles down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread