Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
In the five years of vaping this is the best juice I have tried and that is saying something, it is absolutely beautiful stuff. Makes me thankful I live in the UK, just WOW.

Isle Of Custard E-Liquids Isle of Wight

Matt's review...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-DxfVdRT4

If I'm buying 100ml at a time, you know it's good stuff..

Here's one of Mike's and my personal favourite, Son of a biscuit eater next to a standard 10ml, my daily vape .. 70VG 30PG 7mg nic.

2ynntc1.jpg

If you vape and live in the UK, you owe it to yourself to try this :vapor:

Last edited:

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
In the five years of vaping this is the best juice I have tried and that is saying something, it is absolutely beautiful stuff. Makes me thankful I live in the UK, just WOW.

Isle Of Custard E-Liquids Isle of Wight

Matt's review...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-DxfVdRT4

If I'm buying 100ml at a time, you know it's good stuff..

Here's one of Mike's and my personal favourite, Son of a biscuit eater next to a standard 10ml, my daily vape .. 70VG 30PG 7mg nic.

2ynntc1.jpg

If you vape and live in the UK, you owe it to yourself to try this :vapor:

Looks like they might ship to the US.... Hmmm

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    can you gus give me soem isight on the tobacco in ACB im not a fan but i really love carmel , and any non tobacco NT juice.... appreciate any insight.[emoji14]

I do not like vape tobacco vapes, but I do not notice it at all in ACB, I was wary of it due to the tobacco, but now wish I had ordered more bottles of it on the 50% off sale, only had mine a few weeks, so can't say it wouldn't come out with more steeping, but I am down to only 10 mils left of my 30mil bottle, so it won't get the chance to steep very long.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Looks like they might ship to the US.... Hmmm

OH, Well if they do, get some, seriously I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't that good and for £19.00 for 100ml, well, that is just crazy for a premium juice like this and probably wouldn't work out to bad even with US shipping costs.. Mike is a great guy and very helpful..

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I had to take advantage of the Nicoticket sale .. a) I need to try the fabled ACB, so I hope it passes my caramel test :glare: b) Virus is really unique and pairs well with my Euro style Gennies and c) And Burnie will stop loving me if I don't try Wakonda, so I am trying Wakonda :)

I think I am also going to experiment with mixing a little Doctor Custard with Virus and Wakonda :D .. just a little

I think ACB should pass your caramel test, my bottle is nearly gone in a week, IMO give it a week steep and it is good to go ;)

I got Wakonda in the vape cupboard to start on next once ACB is gone, I have had it before, but was a long time ago, so really can't remember the flavor that well, just remember I did like it ;)

Crocky

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    OH, Well if they do, get some, seriously I wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't that good and for £19.00 for 100ml, well, that is just crazy for a premium juice like this and probably wouldn't work out to bad even with US shipping costs.. Mike is a great guy and very helpful..

I sent him an email to see if they ship to US. I went in and put something in my cart and it looks like it does as it brought up shipping. I think it came out to like $6 US dollars....yeah I thought it was too good to be true so I sent an email just in case.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2013
    Brisbane, Australia
    I sent him an email to see if they ship to US. I went in and put something in my cart and it looks like it does as it brought up shipping. I think it came out to like $6 US dollars....yeah I thought it was too good to be true so I sent an email just in case.

I just sent him an email to see if they ship to Australia :laugh:

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK

Yeah that is cheap, he will get back to you soon I'm sure.. If you get some, drop me a pm when it blows your mind haha.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    I just sent him an email to see if they ship to Australia :laugh:

Fingers Crossed.. You'll love it :) I was never into custard vapes but omg, I am these, not sickly either, I vape it mouth to lung and lung hit it sub ohm, works great in both..

Last edited:

cobalt327

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 1, 2012
    USA
    Things I've noticed about NT ACB is, first- it continues to mature a lot longer than most juice. It can take some time for it to come in for some folks but once it does it continues to please even if steeped longer. And two- the tobacco note is never intrusive. In fact, if you didn't know it was there you might chalk it up to a spice note of some sort.

I'm happy to say the Deralle flavor Banana Split is excellent. It smelled strongly of banana at first but after opening it for 48 hrs., the heavy banana is gone and it's now a light, tasty vape w/some real potential- remembering this is still fairly green at just two weeks since delivery. So far, Graham Cracker and Banana Split have been good, Kaptin Krunch is still too green and the rest I haven't yet tried. I haven't heard back re my inquiry about the "upside down" 30/70 PG/VG ratio so I resent my original email of 4-7.

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK

Mike informs me that he has had an order from the US, was it you.. ?

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Things I've noticed about NT ACB is, first- it continues to mature a lot longer than most juice. It can take some time for it to come in for some folks but once it does it continues to please even if steeped longer. And two- the tobacco note is never intrusive. In fact, if you didn't know it was there you might chalk it up to a spice note of some sort.

I'm happy to say the Deralle flavor Banana Split is excellent. It smelled strongly of banana at first but after opening it for 48 hrs., the heavy banana is gone and it's now a light, tasty vape w/some real potential- remembering this is still fairly green at just two weeks since delivery. So far, Graham Cracker and Banana Split have been good, Kaptin Krunch is still too green and the rest I haven't yet tried. I haven't heard back re my inquiry about the "upside down" 30/70 PG/VG ratio so I resent my original email of 4-7.

Well after a 24 hour caps off and shaking it every four to six hrs,..my Nicoticket ACB is da BOMB! Just like the very first 60ml bottle,..this one here I'm vaping on right now ain't gonna last very long..I blame them damn aliens..but I'm hiding the other 60ml bottle from myself to long steep so I can see what yawl are on about..If the tobacco comes through more and becomes a top note,..this stuff ain't gonna be safe from my gunslinger ordering fingers..If Clark runs out again yawl can partially blame me..and them PITA aliens. :D

alien_53.gif

Nanny22

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 2, 2014
    Michigan
    Well after a 24 hour caps off and shaking it every four to six hrs,..my Nicoticket ACB is da BOMB! Just like the very first 60ml bottle,..this one here I'm vaping on right now ain't gonna last very long..I blame them damn aliens..but I'm hiding the other 60ml bottle from myself to long steep so I can see what yawl are on about..If the tobacco comes through more and becomes a top note,..this stuff ain't gonna be safe from my gunslinger ordering fingers..If Clark runs out again yawl can partially blame me..and them PITA aliens. :D

alien_53.gif
    Yes, buddy, ACB is the shiz! At every stage it's great. But if you can hide a bottle from yourself and let it get some age on it, then order more (two more!) to do the same while you vape the aged one, eventually you will be like me -- going on ten months with it and not one bit tired of it! I'm on my last bottle from June of 2014. It's plastic though, so the aging process will be different in the bottles that are now glass. There's no "bad' stage. Just awesome, awesomer, and awesomest. :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Yes, buddy, ACB is the shiz! At every stage it's great. But if you can hide a bottle from yourself and let it get some age on it, then order more (two more!) to do the same while you vape the aged one, eventually you will be like me -- going on ten months with it and not one bit tired of it! I'm on my last bottle from June of 2014. It's plastic though, so the aging process will be different in the bottles that are now glass. There's no "bad' stage. Just awesome, awesomer, and awesomest. :laugh:

Well used to steeping in glass bottles Nanny..I'm an Ahlusion fan as well ya know. :D
    I'm looking forward to Clark having this one at all times like he said he would..ACB is a top 5 juice for me now. :p

Crocky

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    Mike informs me that he has had an order from the US, was it you.. ?

Captains custard donut has also caught my eye. 70/30 worries me a tad. Do you drip these juices? I typically never go below 80/20 due to some reactions from PG and usually anything higher in PG than 20% is harsh on my throat in a dripper.....but I might just give it a go.

Last edited:

Rixsta

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Captains custard donut has also caught my eye. 70/30 worries me a tad. Do you drip these juices? I typically never go below 80/20 due to some reactions from PG and usually anything higher in PG than 20% is harsh on my throat in a dripper.....but I might just give it a go.

Only used the 70/30 in my subtank mini, although if you email him, he can make a higher VG, in fact he is starting a line, its on his website, clouds or something like that where the VG is higher, I'd just email him, should be ok and he will ask you to leave a note when you pay to remind him...

Last edited:

Crocky

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 14, 2013
    North Carolina
    Well I got the steam juice in and I was pretty disappointed. There were three of the eight I ordered that I thought I might even remotely like. Thick vanilla custard, blonde ginger and ambrosia. But they were so harsh on the inhale that I could not even enjoy them. Ordered 3mg Max VG with extra flavor. I have no idea what made them so harsh but I could not vape it more than a few pulls. :( The others were not good at all IMO. Now these are fresh out of the mail box so maybe just maybe a little steep time will smooth them out a bit....IDK...

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Well I got the steam juice in and I was pretty disappointed. There were three of the eight I ordered that I thought I might even remotely like. Thick vanilla custard, blonde ginger and ambrosia. But they were so harsh on the inhale that I could not even enjoy them. Ordered 3mg Max VG with extra flavor. I have no idea what made them so harsh but I could not vape it more than a few pulls. :( The others were not good at all IMO. Now these are fresh out of the mail box so maybe just maybe a little steep time will smooth them out a bit....IDK...

That's disappointing. I'm hoping I like the flavours I ordered, since a friend of mine really liked their juice, and she hasn't lead me astray yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread