Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoself

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
POET Dolce Nero Te no 1 all time.

Testlab9 Ritual, En Plein Air, Bloom nos 2-4. Unfortunately I have a fear that Testlab9 may be out of business. Having contacted them for more juice I have no response, same as when I have asked vendors in regards to making wholesale orders of 120ml bottles. It appears that limited quantities of 15ml bottles are all that's currently available. I'll hope they are updating and will be back in business with a vengeance.

Other great notables in a vaguely descending order: SMAX Lick It, Pony On Acid, Mafia Princess. Blindfold Vapor Chai, Melon Rehab (does have weak menthol). The Plume Room Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino.

The other POET flavours are good, though not to my personal taste any more. Mister E Liquid make good juice for their price bracket, though I admit I don't have much familiarity with the cheaper end of the juice market.

I've tried a vast quantity of juices, and the majority have been ordinary, disappointing, or plain terrible. There are so many to try, more than one individual can, unless they work for a vendor with a very large selection; and more are being released all the time.

I do have another 1200 ish ml of new "artisan" juices on the way, all tea vapes; so I'm very much hoping many will be nice and there will be a few stand outs.

It really is a great time for vaping these days. I just hope that factors such as new government regulations, the enforcing of existing ones, and tobacco company involvement don't ruin things for us.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
You won't be disappointed halfempty..It's a smooth tobacco forward vape. :)
Sitting here sampling Tripoli. I can tell it needs to steep a little, but even fresh it is a very pleasant vape. Very interesting flavor combination, not sure I can put my finger on it but it's tasty. This one will be added to the re-order list.

Haven't tried Charlie's Custard yet, but I'll let you know when I do.

Reactions: Sirius

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
9 working days for me today so hoping this week for sure. Not having a tracking number is killing me....lol. I like to stalk things to my door :). Glad your initial impression was a good one....looking forward to trying them!

Edited....actually today is 8 because I got an email last Monday saying it was shipping out.

Did you end up getting your isle of custard order? What did you think? I know I gave them a glowing review :oops:, however, they didn't really 'pop' after a steep. I did enjoy the donut one though. I wish they had max VG.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
So I do sometimes admit being wrong... I tried about 6 flavors from QTG, right out of the mall, they sucked and I prolly said that... well that was pelt two months ago and I just grabbed superman ice cream or if the cupboard, went to throw it away and decided to give it a shot and I'm pretty damn glad I did!! I really hate that I have to steep them, I generally disregard any juices I have to wait on but I am gonna order another 120 of this superman to hide in the cupboard and discover later it's that good. :)

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Did you end up getting your isle of custard order? What did you think? I know I gave them a glowing review :oops:, however, they didn't really 'pop' after a steep. I did enjoy the donut one though. I wish they had max VG.

I did and I reordered captains custard and son of a biscuit eater in larger bottles. I liked both of them a lot. I have about nailed down a DIY custard that I like though so probably won't reorder anytime soon.

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
Arguably the best strawberries and cream ever! It's definitely the sweetest. Not crazy sweet just juicer than creamy, it's REALLY good!
2c66791b4a461db057564d630e7e0ab8.jpg

Reactions: David Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread