The Katy's Virus Train - 500ml Sign-Up - Come aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
*Update!* We have decided to make a limited batch of Katy's Virus in 3mg and 6mg available in 30mls and 60mls only. I don't yet have an ETA on when it will be available. I hoping it will be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Have I ever mentioned how much I like you :banana::rickroll::banana:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
*Update!* We have decided to make a limited batch of Katy's Virus in 3mg and 6mg available in 30mls and 60mls only. I don't yet have an ETA on when it will be available. I'm hoping it will be ready in the next couple of weeks.
tumblr_m7dmgjjw1M1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
*Update!* We have decided to make a limited batch of Katy's Virus in 3mg and 6mg available in 30mls and 60mls only. I don't yet have an ETA on when it will be available. I'm hoping it will be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Damn you! Limited Strawnilla AND Katy's Virus...... I may need to sell a kidney.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014

ETA: @Kent Brooks / @Katia Would it be at all possible to get a small heads up before this drops so that resource hoarding can be initialized? :lol:

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

ETA: @Kent Brooks / @Katia Would it be at all possible to get a small heads up before this drops so that resource hoarding can be initialized? :lol:

We should have it in within a week or so.... I'm finding out the actual date today. Stay tuned!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
We are just waiting for the 60ml glass bottles to get in... as with Strawnilla, Katy's Virus is mixed and steeping, we just need something to put it in. I'm hoping for a release early next week. :nun:

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...

I knew I liked you

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
We are just waiting for the 60ml glass bottles to get in... as with Strawnilla, Katy's Virus is mixed and steeping, we just need something to put it in. I'm hoping for a release early next week. :nun:

I could overnight some 5 gallon buckets for mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread