The Kick from Evolv--coming to Altsmoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Gave up waiting. Bought myself a ProVari. Have a nice day

Sorry to hear that. Something you should understand though, Altsmoke does not make the Kick, I do not make the Kick. Evolve makes the kick and controls who gets what and when. The demand of the kick is very high, we just have to wait our turn is all. Getting upset with Altsmoke does nothing to hurry the process up.

BenC7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Davie, FL
Sorry to hear that. Something you should understand though, Altsmoke does not make the Kick, I do not make the Kick. Evolve makes the kick and controls who gets what and when. The demand of the kick is very high, we just have to wait our turn is all. Getting upset with Altsmoke does nothing to hurry the process up.

so there is no update on when you expect to have more?

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
There has been no update since the last batch we received. The fact that they're out of stock everywhere may attest the quantity that are produced at a time. I did contact brandon asking for an update, but in the past I've been notified the day they were ready to ship and not a moment sooner. So here's hoping for a shipment soon.

Update: He said end of this week or sometime next week.

Last edited:

saltydog

Jul 29, 2010
tennessee

I understand that and meant no disrespect. I'm just done waiting on evolve. I waited and waited and waited for a darwin, then the kick came out and i thought "hey since i can't seem to get a darwin, so i'll get a kick instead."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread