The Kick from Evolv--coming to Altsmoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Got one, but now need to figure what batts I need for a sb.

There is a bit of a shortage (due to this impending release). I found ONE on oveready.com, along with a Pila charger (also in short supply these days due to news stories of exploding batteries), and I ordered it. Not sure who has them in stock these days...

However, any IMR will work. I stick with the AWs because I don't know enough to be able to tell a good one from a bad one, but there are other IMR 18490/18500s available, and any should work.

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Yeah, ordered a drip tip from them and it took two weeks before it came in the mail.
dang when I ordered my p+18 and batteries it took a while but I didn't know they would take that long for a drip tip.. Try rtd vapor or lighthound.. they may be out, just google them until you find a reasonable price =)

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ya I've been trying to get 18490's for the past month. :( The manufacture says it will be another 7-10 days before they can get anymore in. That was 2 days ago, we will have them but we weren't 100% sure that we would get the kick up until a week ago. We're creating the sleeves for the 18650 AW IMR's but will be a few weeks as we just got the final release in on Saturday. Sad part is it takes about 1-2 weeks to coat them :(

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Ya I've been trying to get 18490's for the past month. :( The manufacture says it will be another 7-10 days before they can get anymore in. That was 2 days ago, we will have them but we weren't 100% sure that we would get the kick up until a week ago. We're creating the sleeves for the 18650 AW IMR's but will be a few weeks as we just got the final release in on Saturday. Sad part is it takes about 1-2 weeks to coat them :(

Thanks for everything... Been waiting for this for quite some time. Can't wait to get it in my hands!

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
dang when I ordered my p+18 and batteries it took a while but I didn't know they would take that long for a drip tip.. Try rtd vapor or lighthound.. they may be out, just google them until you find a reasonable price =)

They're both out. Also looking for 18350s if anyone see them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread