The liquid that you used to "STOP" smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
Just like many before me, I swore that I wanted a liquid with a very strong "cigaretty" taste to stop smoking. I decided to buy 7 different tobacco flavors from Caterpillar Vapes, the U.S Hangsen distributor. I give Caterpillar props, my order was tracking in the mail within two hours of placing it.

Anyway, everything I have read says the "Turkish Blend" is the strongest of the Hangsen tobacco flavors, with zero sweet taste. I had no desire for sweets in my vaping. I can tell you right now, this stuff is powerful medicine at 18mg! I take 10 or 15 hits and I have no desire for a cigarette; I am not sure if I could smoke one if I tried. Seriously, this stuff will put hair on your ....!

Let me hear what liquid you used to finally get off the coffin nails.

Dirty_Ralph

Jun 12, 2015
New York
I didn't think anything tobacco flavored would taste more than a weak attempt at a dirty ashtray like the 1st couple generations of the e cigs in the stores everywhere now. Me being a regular 100's smoker and my wife a menthol smoke, Id smoke some of hers when I was out for the moment so I just went with a strong icy menthol. after the 1st week or 2 of only being able to vape mints I then completely turned around and all but exclusively fruity sweet flavors now. A good thing too me and my wife are still totally different flavors even in our vaping. Her a fire & icy of some sort or buttery concoction we don't get arguing over whos weezin the joooose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread