The liquid that you used to "STOP" smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsitter

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Massapequa Park, NY, USA
Liquideo unflavored, 15 mg - it was what the guy in the vape store recommended, and I didn't even know there were flavors until a month or two later, when I finally found ECF and all its wonders. But the unflavored did the trick for me and got me off cigarettes, yay!

Reactions: TraderX

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
When I quit tobacco cig smoking, the last thing that I wanted was a tobacco simulated flavor for vaping as that to me would simply put me in the mind frame to have a real cigarette so I steered clear of any tobacco flavors for the first 6 to 8 months. The first juice that I bought when I actually ceased from smoking anymore tobacco cigs was a cheap tobacco shop fruity flavor, something non descript, no name brand stuff in 12mg Nic.

About 8 months later I tried an assortment of tobacco flavored liquids and every single one of them tasted like cardboard. I asked my partner.... Is this what tobacco tastes like? I guess ultimately it does seem to simulate that burning paper cardboardy flavor that cigarettes used to taste like to me for the 32 years that I smoked.

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
Crown 7 Espresso........ 18 mg, high in PG. Only the coffee flavors seemed to have what I was looking for in a substitute for cigarettes. All the tobacco flavors tasted too grassy w/ no burning aroma.

Coffee was kind of burnt tasting w/ that back of the throat kick that I needed.

For flavor, I loved the Java Jolt from Blu. No throat hit, but most resembled a cig to me.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Just like many before me, I swore that I wanted a liquid with a very strong "cigaretty" taste to stop smoking. I decided to buy 7 different tobacco flavors from Caterpillar Vapes, the U.S Hangsen distributor. I give Caterpillar props, my order was tracking in the mail within two hours of placing it.

Anyway, everything I have read says the "Turkish Blend" is the strongest of the Hangsen tobacco flavors, with zero sweet taste. I had no desire for sweets in my vaping. I can tell you right now, this stuff is powerful medicine at 18mg! I take 10 or 15 hits and I have no desire for a cigarette; I am not sure if I could smoke one if I tried. Seriously, this stuff will put hair on your ****!

Let me hear what liquid you used to finally get off the coffin nails.

MyFreedomSmokes' "Virginia," in their regular PG-blend. Though I looked for it the other day, and I'm not sure they still carry that. It tasted so much like my Virginia Slims, though without the bitter burnt taste, it wasn't hard at all to convince my brain that it was similar enough, and very soon, even found it better than my cigarettes -- thanks to the lack of the bitter burnt taste! I vaped that for about 4-5 months... but as soon as I started tasting sweeter flavors, I lost my taste for Virginia entirely. Now if I vape any sort of tobacco flavor, it's only in a mix of other flavors, and it has to be the sweet sort, not the dry bitter-sweet of Virginia.

Andria

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Njoys Butter Crunch.....was the only flavor my son brought with that i could stand when he brought me my starter Kanger kit. Strangely enough, it was so sweet and buttery I didn't want anything else...lol...now I have about 5 favorite flavors from a local shop I rotate, but occasionally will break down and order stingy bottle of that sticky sweet goodness online just to reminisce!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread