The liquid that you used to "STOP" smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most people I tried a lot of tobacco flavors, but I was never able to quit on them. I thought they were all disgusting. I quit on Clove by sold by Panda e-cigs which is made by Apollo. They really do taste like a burning clove cigarette. It was the only thing that worked for me. That one wasn't sweet really either. Like a cigarette it dried out the mouth and hit the throat hard. A warning though--you're not going to get away vaping that in smoke free zones. Actually, you're going to be looked at pretty oddly if you vape it outside in a crowed area like a ballpark because it has A STRONG odor. After I switched to White Ice by Mt. Baker Vapor which is like a straight up ultra-strong menthol I could smell the Clove in my car for about a month.

Reactions: TraderX

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
I was a non-menthol cigarette smoker, mainly Camels. I used MBV's "USA Tobacco" for a week getting off the cigs. It reminded me a lot of a Camel Turkish Royal with a bit of maple sweetness to it. It was definitely not too flavorful to be overwhelming, but it was good enough tasting that it made cigs taste like ----. Recently I won a giveaway by Beyond Vape and their "Smooth Tobacco" is a very good, nutty, semi-sweet tobacco that I would recommend to someone getting off of cigarettes. I'm currently vaping a mix of it and some other juices in a Nautilus right now, I added a tiny bit of a banana juice and a bit of coffee to it to make it more complex, it's very good.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I remember that the last thing I wanted was tobacco flav anything. I wanted to distance myself from the yuck I was living with for 30 yrs. I bought a sampler from Mom&Pop's. I liked the pie flavor.

I felt the same way. I first bought a tobacco flavor and a coffee/rum flavor. The tobacco eventually hit the wastebasket as I realized I could now go anywhere I wanted, flavorwise.

Now, almost 5 months later, I've come full circle and am beginning to appreciate tobacco as part of a flavor profile. Wakonda is the culprit that led me astray. I have some River Bottom Fog Sauce to try next...

Jay :headbang:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
janty_ry4_x.jpg

It is still part of my daily rotation. Started high and now mix low and zero to about 0.3%.

Cheers
I

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Johnson Creek Wisconsin Frost.

I had some tribeca in my starter package and it tasted like sewing machine oil to me (at that time) and as a newbie, I just put in a quick order at JC (back in 2012 there weren't many companies who made 100% or High VG) and thankfully it came in a week and once i started on that I quit smoking in about 2-3 days.

12mg (I was a PAD smoker but only used american spirit organic) and was sick as a dog vaping 18mg and 24mg as was suggested (and what the tribeca was, too.)

As soon as I dropped to 12mg I felt great.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Some realy bad ry4 but it made me quit the very same day due i was so excited with the ecigg. :p
Then i got hooked on germanflavors & yealiq for the most part. Then i had a slight relapse and nothing worked apart from strix elixirs vanilla bogart/bogart.
Sadly they doesn't make the vanilla bogart anymore :/ I've still some bogart leftover i vape at times though.

Nowadays i'm mostly into the fruits but i still enjoy some NETs at times, esp when going out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread