The liquid that you used to "STOP" smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishtaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
WA
I started with eonsmoke kr808,s and Turkish blend while visiting USA some years ago but I could not get anything like the eonsmoke Turkish in juice anywhere so I tried Dekang Ar Yal by accident and have not used any other juice in 3 years, Hasngseng Turkish just doesnt compare to Ar Yal and neither does any other juice I have tried! I have travelled to the States 3 years in a row and have sampled many many juices but nothing does it for me like Ar Yal?

Reactions: TraderX

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
The one juice that truly got me to quit smoking completely is Indo Tea made by Easy Vapes (a Dutch company). When I started vaping I first tried out tobacco like flavours but as soon as I took my first drag of Indo Tea I was sold and knew I could stop completely. Fast forward to 2.5 years later and Indo Tea is still in my daily rotation.

Reactions: TraderX

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
It wasn't easy for me. Tried e-cigs first, Blu, then later NJOY rechargables (4.5% nic, Bold flavor, also Gold at I think 2.4%) from online, then tried Vuze (4.8% nic) egics, and a lot of liquids from VaporFi, using all of those, I quit 8 months ago, lol.
What made it permanent though, is finding naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs), and I now vape those at 18 mg to 24 mg nic, depending on the device (CE5+ clearomizer, 24 mg, Nautilus Mini, 16 to 18 mg nic). Higher PG/VG ratio gives a harder throat hit as well, so I go 70/30 to 50/50 PG/VG. And I still keep an NJOY and/or a Vuze around for a quick hard hit if needed when I don't have time to really vape.

430Cruz

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
S.E. Pa. USA
Halo,
Menthol Ice
Mystic
Tribeca

Pack and a half a day habit was turned to pure vaping in one day thanks to Halo. I was a menthol smoker, Kools, and Halos Menthol Ice, Mystic and TriBeCa at 18mg was my ticket to smoking cessasion. Never looked back and never felt the urge to light up since. Year and a half analog free, worked my way down to 6mg and 0mg. I've tried a few other brands but Halo is the one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread