the little things in life that change when you vape instead of smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
i was thinking about all the little things that change in life when you vape instead of smoke...not just the obvious things e.g. health-improvement in respiratory status, the smell, the mess...

**if i am driving with a nonsmoker, i no longer have to refrain from smoking in the vehicle, cuz i can vape!
**i no longer have to go to the smoke shack at work
**i no longer have to go outside in the triple digit heat or freezing cold to smoke
**i no longer have to spend so much on body mists, colognes, breath mints etc to cover up the "ciggie smell"
**i no longer have a smelly truck, or ashes all over the inside
**i can drive with my windows completely closed, and keep the rain out, and keep the AC or heat in
**i dont have to constantly stop at the fillin' station for a pack of ciggies.
**i dont have to worry about "running" out of ciggies
**appearance is so much better-esp skin color/texture and i wont need to spend as much on plastic surgery in the future
**i can "date" a nonsmoker, and a nonsmoker might be interested in me!
**i dont have to worry as much about weight gain, which is one of the reasons that kept me from quitting analogs for 27 years.
**i can vape anywhere just about....or atleast stealth vape!
**i dont have to worry about catching a bail of hay on fire in the back of my truck if i accidentally threw out a cigarette .... from the window (yes it has happened to me before)
**i dont have to worry about cig burns to clothes from falling ashes (have ruined many a nice shirt or pants/skirts or jackets cuz of this.
**i dont have to worry about finding an ashtray all the time

oh the list can go on and on...what can you add?

chose2live

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Arizona
Not having to go nuts cos your lighter ran out of gas,flints or the disposable just quit or that you left the house without one!

Not having to use that pristine cigar lighter in the new car(if it has one) and burnin your finger or dropping it if you did use it.

Not having that Glare when lighting up whilst driving at night.

Gotta love it!

:vapor::vapor:

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
Lesisurely shopping for supplies on the
PC rather than having to stop at a crowded store.

walk into a room full of people after vaping and feeling refreshed without a worry that you smell like a chimney.

Being able to give a big hug and kiss at a moments notice to my little princess without making her wait till i wash my hands and face.

Never having to hear "Daddy you stink!"

NoMansFriend

Aug 10, 2010
Virginia
I like the fact that I can vape inside my house with windows up and not bother anyone, its a nice luxury in the summertime. I hated going outside in 100 degree heat for a smoke. Even when I smoked in my office in the back corner of the house, with fans going and windows rolled down, the smell would trickle into the rest of the house piss off my wife, LOL.

I dont have to listen to her complain about my cigarettes anymore :)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
No more of my wife telling me I reek like smoke, and me thinking she is full of crap.

Because yeah, now I know I reeked of smoke.
Even though I held the damn cigarette above my head the whole time.
And blew the smoke out far away from me.

I always thought I was keeping the smoke off me.
And I always thought she was just being a ..........

I was wrong, and I've already apologized 143 times.
:D

RollTheBones

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Wisconsin
Ah, great thread! :D

I love the fact that my clothes don't reek.

My teeth are not being pummeled with tar any more! And for that matter, my lungs!

The first hit in the morning doesn't hurt my chest.

I don't have to roll the windows down while driving, so I can enjoy the air and this winter I wont have to freeze!

I don't have to feel ashamed every time I walk back in from a break.

On the flip side, smokers smell really icky to me now. :evil:

My eyes are not constantly dried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread