The Little Xhaler and the Drew Tip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
IMO the drip tips are a little high. You can buy refillable carts 10 for 7.00. Why can't somebody just make them out of the same material and just make a hole in them for dripping.I would love to buy some made like this for 7.00 for 10. Some are sold for 16.99 and now 8.00 for one. What's the deal.

I understand it sounds a little rich, but you have to understand this is the USA...I cant just walk in and make a wish...These are machined by guys that 50 to 85 dollars an hour...I have been courting mold injection shops and plants for months tryingto make a better cart and you should see what THEY want, just to have a meeting!!! My place cost me a few thousand dollars for a prototype meeting and I pay that whether it takes 1 or 8 hours...Once thats done they we start talking prices of parts and labor...After I sell the first couple runs they will be cheaper I hope...Some others sell for $20...
The good news is I am working on some new carts also and I think they will be cheaper but that could be a while yet...
Drew

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hopefully the beginning of next week, I will get a call to check the final run on the tubes and then another few days...HOPEFULLY...That means nobody driving by my house for at least another week or so!!!!:lol:

The low flyovers are still cool though, right? ;)

BTW, the XSHaler would seem to be a great match for the LR attys. Will you be able to get these with a 510 tip, or will an adapter be needed?

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
What the difference in the delrin and the regular plastic carts are made out of. Is it a stronger plastic. I already have a tip I paid 16.99 for and I am not pleased with it. It is hard to get off and on and I don't like the metal taste. The hole is also too little. How are the ones made out of delrin different (except they don't taste like metal) How long will they last as compared to regular carts?

I only drip and would love to have some carts that work good even if they are $8.00 each ( I understand what cost are involved in producing these)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Martha,
These are very similar in the sense that they are for dripping...They are also very snug for those that like to hang thier PVs from thier mouth...I dont so I have been putting a little safron oil on my O-ring, cause I like to throw them in the dishwasher every other day or so to keep em clean...They also fit and work with cartomizers and are much more comfortable than the metal feel of the cartomizers, but they are also a little long for some...
You dont have to remove them to drip so they kinda dry out a little after a couple days and can get tight from the expansion and contraction of the metal , plastic and O-ring as they are all different materials...I think...DId that make sense??? Im terrible at explanations in print...
Drew

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Being made out of Delrin they should fit better than the other ones made (metal) Everytime I use the metal one it gets stuck (if I can get it to fit on the atomizer) and I have to get the pliers to get it off. Hopefully the hole is bigger on this one. It is very hard to drip in the small hole on the one I have (it is really an art of get the eliquid through it).

I will be ordering some of these

Thanks

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
359xnp1.jpg

Well what a Vapefest it has been.
Here is my new Mini Xhaler and the new Drew Tip.
I have to say, I am really impressed, Drew!

Do those tips have a O ring, because I bought some, and if they do, they are very hard to pull off?

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
You bought some and dont know if its an O-ring???

Was that too hard of a question, lol. It does not mention on your site if it has one or not, it does not feel like their is one on their, and I can not pull it off if their is, but by just looking it can be deceiving. I would say NO O ring, but others say different who bought them from you, that is why I am asking you. Maybe I need better glasses, or you sold to others with a O ring???
PS, Is Cisco rubbing off on you!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Oh, I forgot to turn on the flashlight. But anyway I was comparing them to the other guys tips which the O rings do come off easily, and the ring is very noticeable because of the two colors. But yours are much better, very nicely contoured for your lips, light weight, will not tarnish, and most of all they drip excellent without forming air pockets. Ordered 2 more from you last night.
Keep up those great ideas, with less sarcasm, Cisco!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
Oh, I forgot to turn on the flashlight. But anyway I was comparing them to the other guys tips which the O rings do come off easily, and the ring is very noticeable because of the two colors. But yours are much better, very nicely contoured for your lips, light weight, will not tarnish, and most of all they drip excellent without forming air pockets. Ordered 2 more from you last night.
Keep up those great ideas, with less sarcasm, Cisco!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Small construction...LiMn battery OR 16340 Lion Protected...LR Attys run Great on both and last similarly...These will be on my site for delivery on Friday and first 50 orders will come with a Free LR Atty...The color combos are fresh...SOme of the older colors(painted) will be available in a couple weeks but the ones pictured will be available immediatley as well as 3 or four others including GunMetal Diamond Plate, Hot Pink Diamond Plate, Emerald Mirror(#2), Sky Blue (#12), And Engine Turn...Protected Lion 16340s and chargers(TL100) will be on my site Friday and IMR 16340s will be available shortly that will utilise the same chargers...They will come stock with a 901 and 801 Brass tip...Check em out...Thanks
Drew
The XShaler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread