The Little Xhaler and the Drew Tip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Thanks Drew, the wife and I are greatly anticipating this new PV. I have a feeling that the others are going on the classifieds once we have this in hand (all but the xHaler that is!). Very cool that it can use LiMN batteries.

Will a 510 tip be included or separate purchase? Also, will the new smaller drip tips be available at the same time?

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Drew

I want one, what time in the morning on Friday? I have to be one of the first 50 but I work that morning. Well hoping you start selling them at 7a.m. West Coast Time(PST), or should I order earlier. Drew let me know, I've been waiting for the XSHaler:D

P.S. Is the White one painted on?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Just got a call from the shop and I will picking up the XS-Halers in the morning...Also I will have the Anodized Aluminum Drip Tips in Gold and Natural finish in Shorty Sizes...Thanks for being Patient...
Drew

Ps The Tips will be $10 apiece with a deal for more than one....(Thats $9 with the 10% Coupon Code SAVEinNJ)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
These are LIVE on the site...The first 50 orders will be recieving an 801LR atty for free!!!!
These 801 Low Resistance Attys are being offered as prototype units ONLY until further notice...For those wondering they are 2 3/8 inches long and 18MM outside diameter...Thanks
Drew

http://shop.nhaler.com/product.sc?productId=116&categoryId=28

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Did you get the aluminum tips? I just see the regular ones on the site.

I am having them delivered tonight and I couldnt get the picturs taken...I have a couple pics that the color was Photoshopped on because the anodizing wasnt done but I havent put them up yet....

Ordered at 4:47pm, am I in first 50?

Yes Sir...

Ha! Got two, one for me and one for the wife plus some supplies, order 10914! Should make the first 50 I'm guessing. Looking forward to the LR801! My two favorite atty's now also in a LR version, very cool.:D

They are made with noalox when assembled...
Thanks Everyone...
Drew

Drew - I assume these will benefit from some noalox just like the xhaler?

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ordered mine. Do these come with a 510 adapter, or is that additional?

I beleive it is additional for the 510. You should be able to use a 801 to 510 or 901 to 510 adapter with it. If I like this one alot I am gonig to buy the XHaler next and sell my Prodigy V2 and Protege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread