The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yeah most of the time I get the 2 year one but for some reason last year they didn't want to give me one but said I could get one this year :rolleyes:
    Hummm, bet it has something to do with money :rolleyes: ;)

**grumble** Looks like I'm going to have to pull the trigger on a WISP provider sooner rather than later. Cell provider is getting moronic about data use and has changed their terms of use.

This is probably the one major pain in the hind end about living in the sticks. I'd slit my throat before going with satellite access due to the latency involved. And the plans aren't exactly what you'd call cheap either. For their best plan at 12/2, it's 82 bucks a month. **sigh**
    Good morning retired :wub:
    Sorry about your woes :(

Confession.. . I turned the heat on :facepalm: 45 was just a little bit uncomfortable :oops:

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Confession.. . I turned the heat on :facepalm: 45 was just a little bit uncomfortable :oops:

:D

weather1.png

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    They should be with you soon :thumb: Hope you have a really good time :wub:

Was having supper and bathing.
    Thanks, so far...so good.
    We went to the BBQ place last night...it was good.

Have fun and sweet dreams :)

2&3 look good so I'll try a few of each :D
    Thanks! :)
    Good evening ya'all. :wub: Omgosh, I will eat a dozen of the cookies (is that ice cream in between???) There is a local dairy here that makes them homemade and sells them at the produce place we go to every Saturday. Yum yum.

Sweet dreams, Lori. :wub:
    :wub:

Geez, y'all poop out too easily ... the night is still young! :party:

:lol:

Lori, be careful with those dastardly flip flops, apparently those things are a major cause of pollution worldwide ... who knew?

How one company in Africa turns ocean pollution into colorful artwork
    I've SEEN that!! Who knew!!
    Can't say that I've prob contributed to the pollution much in the last 20 years though. (thankfully)
    I usually buy good/decent sandals, I'm not very hard on them, I still have the few pair I've had...forever.
    But yeah, wow. That was kind of mind blowing.
    I try to do my best to recycle, never (rarely ever) do bottled water, and when I do, I guard that flipping plastic bottle until it goes in a recycle bin.
    Just *hate* seeing that massive plastic island in the pacific. :cry:
    As well as the birds carcasses with full tummies of plastic, metal and trash. :(

Hey @retired1 ?
    Can you change the name of this thread to " The Lurker Thread " or do we have to start over?
    He can do anything, he's superman. :laugh:

@retired1 - sorry about your data issues. :(

Okay, I think they're waiting on me.
    Have a great say all. :wub:

I turned our heat on night before last, then the air back on yesterday.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Thanks, so far...so good.
    We went to the BBQ place last night...it was good.

Thanks! :)

:wub:

I've SEEN that!! Who knew!!
    Can't say that I've prob contributed to the pollution much in the last 20 years though. (thankfully)
    I usually buy good/decent sandals, I'm not very hard on them, I still have the few pair I've had...forever.
    But yeah, wow. That was kind of mind blowing.
    I try to do my best to recycle, never (rarely ever) do bottled water, and when I do, I guard that flipping plastic bottle until it goes in a recycle bin.
    Just *hate* seeing that massive plastic island in the pacific. :cry:
    As well as the birds carcasses with full tummies of plastic, metal and trash. :(

He can do anything, he's superman. :laugh:

@retired1 - sorry about your data issues. :(

Okay, I think they're waiting on me.
    Have a great say all. :wub:

I turned our heat on night before last, then the air back on yesterday.
    Have fun with your family Lori! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread