The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Lunchtime flyby....late lunch again, but that's about typical for Thursdays...it's warm and sunny here, about 85 out there now...definitely a/c weather.
    Wow whee! That is a late lunch!! o_O

Warming up nicely here but still only 69 ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Riding in the car.
    In between family stuff, so have a few minutes and actually have a data signal.

OBG, guess you found out that it's too chilly for a ride. Well unless you bundle up. :laugh:

Angel, that's hot. I'm not quite ready for 85 yet.

Weather is supposed to be crummy again tomorrow, and most of the weekend, unless something has changed since last I looked.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Riding in the car.
    In between family stuff, so have a few minutes and actually have a data signal.

OBG, guess you found out that it's too chilly for a ride. Well unless you bundle up. :laugh:

Angel, that's hot. I'm not quite ready for 85 yet.

Weather is supposed to be crummy again tomorrow, and most of the weekend, unless something has changed since last I looked.
    Hope you are getting this beautiful weather we are today at least :)
    Our forecast for tomorrow is not bad but Saturday it starts back up.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Looks like we'll be having rain and storms this weekend too...especially on Sunday.

I just realized that it's just 2 weeks from this Saturday that my son will be graduating college...where on earth has that time gone? :blink::?:....And I don't even have a graduation present for him yet! :facepalm:...so now I have to find him a present, make sure I can get a hair appointment to refresh my blonde next weekend and go find a new dress to wear...oh boy, there goes my relaxing weekend(s). :rolleyes:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Your desserts ...

FotorCreated3.jpg

shutterstock_249327493.jpg

036388d884e9720151519c510a56bab3--christmas-baking-christmas-cookies.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Looks like we'll be having rain and storms this weekend too...especially on Sunday.

I just realized that it's just 2 weeks from this Saturday that my son will be graduating college...where on earth has that time gone? :blink::?:....And I don't even have a graduation present for him yet! :facepalm:...so now I have to find him a present, make sure I can get a hair appointment to refresh my blonde next weekend and go find a new dress to wear...oh boy, there goes my relaxing weekend(s). :rolleyes:
    Make a list, one thing at a time ;)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Oh that last one looks delish! :drool:

Oh yeah...already got my list...bf was supposed to be picking out the gift, but he's been working 12 hour days for the last 2 weeks and so he kind of let that fall by the wayside...I know it'll get done...I just didn't realize it was so close...guess time just got away from me...again. :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh that last one looks delish! :drool:

Oh yeah...already got my list...bf was supposed to be picking out the gift, but he's been working 12 hour days for the last 2 weeks and so he kind of let that fall by the wayside...I know it'll get done...I just didn't realize it was so close...guess time just got away from me...again. :facepalm:
    Happens to me all the time, birthdays and things just suddenly pop up outta nowhere :blink:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Good morning, Fran, OBG and all the Lurkers!:wub:

TGIF! What a week. Lots of stuff planned for the weekend, too. Supposed to get up to 90 today. Summer is approaching. I am resisting turning on any air conditioning, but it may have to be done soon.

Users who are viewing this thread