The Lurker Thread

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ugh. Laundry day today. I really should get a washer and dryer for the pad. Driving into town each week to do laundry is the pits.
    Good morning retired :wub:

Ugh, those were horrible days, sorry you are dealing with the laundry mat :(

I have been up since 4am 1 pot of coffee down I just made another pot :blink:

I need to get some groceries also main store I go to has a sale but I really do not want to interact with people today. People I do not know that want to strike up a conversation irritate the hell out of me.

I remember those days glad I dont have to lug laundry around anymore :D
    Now now Joey, they just can't resist engaging with that adorable face of yours ;)

Well I'm dressed and have paid DH's gas bill :blink: Guess the next step is to actually leave for the store :yawn:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Good morning lurkers :wub:

Happy Birthday Bobbi :bday: Hope you have a very nice birthday.

Mean momma over here!! :confused: Kiddo is going to a birthday party today. The parents are taking a couple of kids to the convention center for a Lego convention. Kiddo is still too small to just use a seatbelt in the back seat. He uses a booster seat in our cars, but doesn't want to in their car. I showed him some non graphic YouTube videos on why a booster is necessary, then for the heck of it, let him get in our car and try the seatbelt. It's a no go and he's super embarrassed. :( he said I'm sooo mean and I will probably make him sit in a booster until he's 16. :eek:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Mean momma over here!! :confused: Kiddo is going to a birthday party today. The parents are taking a couple of kids to the convention center for a Lego convention. Kiddo is still too small to just use a seatbelt in the back seat. He uses a booster seat in our cars, but doesn't want to in their car. I showed him some non graphic YouTube videos on why a booster is necessary, then for the heck of it, let him get in our car and try the seatbelt. It's a no go and he's super embarrassed. :( he said I'm sooo mean and I will probably make him sit in a booster until he's 16. :eek:
    Good morning Sara :wub:

Oh the trials of youth :laugh:

@balwin

Happy birthday Bobbi! :wub:

Happy_Birthday_Dear_Friend7.jpg

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning retired :wub:

Ugh, those were horrible days, sorry you are dealing with the laundry mat :(

Now now Joey, they just can't resist engaging with that adorable face of yours ;)

Well I'm dressed and have paid DH's gas bill :blink: Guess the next step is to actually leave for the store :yawn:
    No way I am adorable :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not the momma not the momma :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    As far as laundry mat's go, this one's pretty nice. And the owner is cute, so there is a slight perk to going in. :D

Well now! :sneaky:
    Might want to postpone getting that washer and dryer ;)

Wheeeee! The worst of it is over, groceries bought and put away :thumb:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Good morning Bobbi :wub: Hope you have a wonderful day!
    It's already afternoon here :cry:
    After getting up 3 nights from 2 to 7 to upload, I skipped last night and slept like a baby till 10 this morning! :oops: I've done over 3,000 pics and am nowhere near done.:shock:

Have a great birthday Bobbi,and no gun fights please :laugh:
    From your lips to God's ear OBG! I'm about tired of the kids neighbor!:confused:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    After getting up 3 nights from 2 to 7 to upload, I skipped last night and slept like a baby till 10 this morning! :oops: I've done over 3,000 pics and am nowhere near done.:shock:

From your lips to God's ear OBG! I'm about tired of the kids neighbor!:confused:
    Wow! Sounds like you were in serious need of sleep! :ohmy:
    Glad you got it :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening lovely lurkers. :wub:

And :bday: Bobbi...hope you had a great day!

Kind of in a funk so not really much to say...just wanted to check in and wish you all a happy weekend.
    {{{hugs}}} Angel :(

Have some cake and ice cream ;)

gallery-1471371382-delish-snickers-ice-cream-cake-02.jpg

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Wow, I just can't keep up today :laugh:

Hope this quiet means all the Lurkers are having a wonderful Saturday :)

Hope you had a wonderful Saturday. We took advantage of kiddo being at the party all day and got all the shopping done. Then I had to go through the massive piles of stuff he brought home from school. Whoa!! T-storms all afternoon, with a break to grill some kebabs and veggies for dinner and I'm chillin with a cocktail. ;)

Good evening lovely lurkers. :wub:

And :bday: Bobbi...hope you had a great day!

Kind of in a funk so not really much to say...just wanted to check in and wish you all a happy weekend.

I'm sorry you had a really rough week. (((Hugs))) I hope that you are having some relaxing, down-me time.

Users who are viewing this thread