The Lurker Thread

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
so much for lurking
Yep, we gave in years ago too. :D

Must all that sleep we've been losing ;)
Maybe now that the eclipse is over we can rest!

Hi KC, hope you had a good day :)

:laugh:
Could be. Bet I sleep good tonight....ugh, why did I even say that??? :facepalm:

Lurking is futile, prepare to be assimilated.
The+Borg.jpg
:lol::lol::lol: :thumbs:

I'm tired too...only got a few hours sleep last night and I'm exhausted...bet I fall asleep in my chair before long. :rolleyes:
Bet I'm not far behind ya. ;)

In fact, I think I will go ahead and just say goodnight. :)
Going to veg out here for a bit.

Sweet dreams when y'all go. :wub:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    OBG's nap sure sounded good at the time. :laugh:

Oh it was after being up almost all night ;)

Maybe now that the eclipse is over we can rest!

You better :wub:

Well no pics from RD yet but after about 14 hrs on the road not counting the time he was here I'm sure he needed some sleep,Lots of sirens going past my house right now and my son told me a few min ago the light poles were arcing in his neighborhood :blink:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Good morning lovely lurkers. :wub:

Nice pics OBG. :thumb:

So my son lost my bank debit card last night...he had to go pick up some stuff at Wally World and he had it when he got back here, but he had to go back out for something he forgot and that was when it got lost...we tore the house and the car apart, looked everywhere, but it has just vanished...so now I have to go to the bank this morning and get it cancelled and get another one...Ugh, I hate dealing with that. :nah:

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

So my son lost my bank debit card last night...he had to go pick up some stuff at Wally World and he had it when he got back here, but he had to go back out for something he forgot and that was when it got lost...we tore the house and the car apart, looked everywhere, but it has just vanished...so now I have to go to the bank this morning and get it cancelled and get another one...Ugh, I hate dealing with that. :nah:
    Good morning Angel :wub: Awww, sorry about your debit card and having to deal with that today. Hopefully it's quick and painless.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hiya everyone:)

I think my clothes will have enough starch in them for a few washes lmao. Got soaked again lmao
    Good morning Joey, when you get here. :wub:
    Oh boy!! :laugh: Glad you're compensated well!! :lol:

Oh it was after being up almost all night ;)

You better :wub:

Well no pics from RD yet but after about 14 hrs on the road not counting the time he was here I'm sure he needed some sleep,Lots of sirens going past my house right now and my son told me a few min ago the light poles were arcing in his neighborhood :blink:
    I figured you'd been up awhile. You're quite the night owl. :laugh:

Some of the pics RD took while he was here,he didn't get home till 10:38 :blink:
    View attachment 680749
    Very cool pics!! You had great coverage!!

Good morning OBG and Joey :wub: Good morning lovely and handsome Lurkers :wub:
    Good morning Dale. :wub:

Good morning OBG, Joey, Dale and lurkers. :wub:

OBG, those really neat pics!
    Hope everyone was ok.

Joey, starch for free? Sounds like a good perk....NOT lolz!

Back to reality today, not looking forward to that! :glare:

Have a great day everyone! :)
    Good morning Sara. :wub:
    Ugh, hate those first days back to reality. :cry:

Good morning Angel. :wub:
    Sorry you have to start your day sorting that out. :nah:
    We don't have debit cards. We just never got them.

Discover is our debit card...Lol's, not really. We use it instead of a debit card and just pay it every month.
    The 1% cash back really adds up.

Good morning Sara and Angel :wub:

Wow Angel :eek: Hate to hear that :(

Have a good day all! ~~~~~~
    You have a good day too!!

Good morning Lurkers,storming here sure glad it held off till today :)
    Good morning OBG. :wub:
    Yep, raining. I heard thunder, but I don't think we actually got a storm.
    We had a decent pop up (here at home) yesterday while I was at work, but it missed us at work.

Soooooo, Edgar Hansen from Deadliest Catch is going to be not far from me this a.m.!! :w00t:
    Discovery is paired with Love's Truck Stops for some sort of a promo tour, and he's supposed to be there this a.m.
    Thought I might drive over there and be nosey, but I imagine it will be a freaking zoo.
    We've watched since the very beginning, so it would be cool to see him. *sigh*. He's one I really like on the show.
    I wouldn't call myself a fan girl, I don't get star struck. Never have.
    But, it's kinda cool that he's going to be pretty close.
    ....we'll see...I might drive over there and see if it's packed.
    Definitely won't stand in the rain though. :laugh::lol::lol::lol:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    ...oh, and so much for going to bed early last night. :facepalm:
    I thought I'd cross stitch for awhile before going to bed, turned on a You Tube video to have something to listen to while I stitched.
    Cross stitch gals make videos to talk about what they're stitching, finishing techniques, stuff they've bought that they want to stitch. :facepalm:
    This one gal I've been watching is a HOOT!!!
    Anyway, I got a second wind and landed out not going to bed until almost 11:30 last night! :blink: :lol:

Would've thought I'd have gotten a lot done, but this one has A LOT of color changes.
    Sooooooo, I have *a* small clay pot done. :laugh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread