The Lurker Thread

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    With all the excitement of the move I forgot to thank Kad for his research! I had seen some of them and will watch the others when I have more mb available. We are limited so I watch things when I get up in the wee hours. I saved the search so I can view them. :thumbs:
    No problem. I've actually been looking at 'em, but I just ordered a couple more of the Coppervape mods, now that FT is selling them. They are pretty good squonkers.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mother nature played a dirty trick on me :grr:I was about 30 miles from home on the bike and it cooled off real quick and black clouds were everywhere then I had rain drops hit me so I came home and put the bike away now the sun is back out not a cloud in sight :blink:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh! A house warming gift!! Thank you @classwife :wub:

Actually, with the new software, Retired said we really don't need to close threads at a set number anymore. The software that we are using now doesn't bog down with large threads.

Since you've already started this thread, I went ahead and shut the old one down. Although, sometimes it is easier for people to join into a newer thread rather than an older thread that has a ton of history in it. Ya know?

I will leave the decision on closing these totally up to you. If you want to leave them open, go for it. If you feel like a fresh start works better, go for it ;)

That's why we really haven't been policing the thread lengths lately.
    Well gee :blink: Tell the masses will ya' :laugh:

Yes, yes you do. To keep Dale from letting the numbers get too high.:D
    Pttttt! :p

Mother nature played a dirty trick on me :grr:I was about 30 miles from home on the bike and it cooled off real quick and black clouds were everywhere then I had rain drops hit me so I came home and put the bike away now the sun is back out not a cloud in sight :blink:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Oh :oops: That wasn't funny ... right? :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, thanks for the snacks, did you bring enough for everyone else?:w00t:
    :facepalm:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It's all good,I went down to the cave had a lg shake and talked to the tour boat guys for a bit was a nice day for a ride :)
    You and your shakes! :laugh:
    I would have sworn you said you didn't do sweets anymore :sneaky:

Seriously tho', glad you got in a nice ride :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Not real often but that riding will dry you out :D
    Unhuh :rolleyes: :lol:

Ooo y'all ... while he's gone to the garden lets us have some dessert :p

cinnamondoughnut_16h.jpg

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Have a good night everyone time to get moving :)
    Bye Joey. Have a good evening. :)

Unhuh :rolleyes: :lol:

Ooo y'all ... while he's gone to the garden lets us have some dessert :p

cinnamondoughnut_16h.jpg
    Oh thanks, but I had fruit. :laugh:
    Wow that fruit platter looked awesome, ehh???!!!

Sorry you got rained on OBG. :)

...I'm stuffing my face. Taco Salad. :D

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Bye Joey. Have a good evening. :)

Oh thanks, but I had fruit. :laugh:
    Wow that fruit platter looked awesome, ehh???!!!

Sorry you got rained on OBG. :)

...I'm stuffing my face. Taco Salad. :D
    It sure did!! Had some of that imaginary pineapple with my imaginary ice cream! :w00t: :lol:

Ooo yum! I'd much rather have had a taco salad than fajitas! :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    It sure did!! Had some of that imaginary pineapple with my imaginary ice cream! :w00t: :lol:

Ooo yum! I'd much rather have had a taco salad than fajitas! :)
    You are too funny with your imaginary pineapple and your imaginary ice cream. :lol:
    I've never been a big fajitas fan. But I not fond of cooked green peppers, that's prob why. I love them raw, but not so much cooked.
    To me, that's one of those meals that would be better eaten out because I doubt I could do a better job, and then would end up just disappointed. :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You are too funny with your imaginary pineapple and your imaginary ice cream. :lol:
    I've never been a big fajitas fan. But I not fond of cooked green peppers, that's prob why. I love them raw, but not so much cooked.
    To me, that's one of those meals that would be better eaten out because I doubt I could do a better job, and then would end up just disappointed. :lol:
    :p

I like 'em pretty well but would prefer them from a Mexican joint ;) And I'm the opposite of you, I like bell pepper fine cooked but not raw :laugh: But oh that cooked onion :drool:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    You and Atty with those "wet" burritos :rolleyes: That just sounds so gross to me! :lol:
    I don't know, that's just what DH calls them. :) :laugh:
    It's just ground beef, browned with a little taco seasoning, a little black pepper, and about half (to a full) small can of enchilada sauce.
    Then on each tortilla, I do a layer of refried beans, a layer of I think a lb. of beef and a med can of beans will yield 5 or 6, fairly large burritos.
    Roll up each tortilla, put them in a 9x13 pan, drizzle the enchilada sauce (about a can), then loads more shredded cheese on top.

I usually stop ahead of time and get a take out side order pico di gallo from the local Mexican restaurant. I can't buy the ingredients to make a small batch for the $1.00 that they charge, plus...I don't have to chop jalapeños. :laugh:
    DH doesn't do onions or tomatoes, so I'd only be making it for myself anyway.
    If I'm in the mood, I also get some Mexican rice.

Then just sour cream and black olives to garnish. :)
    Easy peasy.

Users who are viewing this thread