The Lush Plus RDA - From Wotofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingWithVic

ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Scotland
    www.vapingwithvic.co.uk
    The Lush Plus is an overhaul of the original Lush from Wotofo. Wotofo's Lush rda was a big seller when it first came out. Along with the Sapor that was released around the same time it brought good flavour lung hit rda's to the market at a cost that practically everyone could afford. In some cases it completley reshaped the rda market for 2016.

The Lush Plus is an overhaul of the original Lush RDA. With a staggered velocity style deck and a much more confined top cap to increase the flavour its put the Lush Plus inline with other bottom airflow drippers like the Tsunami.

===Wotofo Lush Plus RDA===

Unboxing - 1:38
    Wotofo Lush Plus RDA - 3:10
    The Deck - 6:46
    Coiling - 9:04
    Wicking - 14:15
    Thoughts - 18:11

Reactions: cigatron

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    I finally bf it. I used 3mm .5 ss venting machine screw, tapped the reverse threads carefully with a right hand 3mm .5 tap, drilled a hole in positive post, she is gushing and spitin flavor in my grill! Thanks for reviewing it.

Pics or it never happened:w00t:

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited:

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    Been vaping on mine for 4 days. Got it from heavengifts.

Nice flavor and the restricted DLH is perfect for my 95-105W vaping style. I didn't think I'd like the deck posts as much as I do. Three different coil lengths can mount in there without bending (dog legging) the coil legs. I elected to mount my fused claptons using the high/low and inner/outer post hole config. Easy peasy.
    The machining is superb and the fit of the drip tip and top cap are perfect.
    The only thing I would like to see changed is to machine the inside of the top cap with a full radius dome instead of the stepped chamfer/radius. It might pick up more flavor that way.
    Anyway, very nice indeed, especially at the $30 price.

Last edited:

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    The factory supplied coils were fussy developing hot spots. Could have been something I did while setting them.
    Lobbed a set of my own coils in there. Not much changed, flavor and power levels are pretty much the same except my coils fire perfect every time.:D

28gx2 316L SS/38g KA1, 7 Wraps, 3mm, .25 ohms, Rayon wicking, 102W
    IMG_20170312_194839_960-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread