Not open for further replies.

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Thanks. Much appreciated.

I do love my zens. That being said I have orions, ihybrids, dons, GG's, apps, cobras, bliSS, hellfire, katana, wizards and about every other around.

I have followed Mac for some time. I love that he is from the PNW and he seems like a good guy.

I saw the post early in the am the other night, and I am actually having trouble not pulling the trigger on this one. I'm just trying to figure out what makes it different than all the devices I own. This is in NO way a knock on Mac's product. Just trying to figure it out.

Mac, give me a reason :)

Oh, btw, I need 69 if I order and not for the reason you think :)
Well I think that this device will be another genisis bad boy in your rotation. It creates alot of vapor, great flavor and TH. Just performance based buddy, that's my honest opinion towards it, you may hate it or you may love it.

Also I did respond to your posts via pm, I never saw your post that you were referring to.

Hope that helps my portlandia friend!

ps I think it's worth a try

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Well I think that this device will be another genisis bad boy in your rotation. It creates alot of vapor, great flavor and TH. Just performance based buddy, that's my honest opinion towards it, you may hate it or you may love it.

Also I did respond to your posts via pm, I never saw your post that you were referring to.

Hope that helps my portlandia friend!

ps I think it's worth a try

Ok. Where do you want my name? I mean which forum?

I'll give it shot for the NW brotherhood.

As long as you don't tell me you went to UW :)

Let me know.

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com

Let me know.
Thank you ob, there is a list a few pages back =) My mouth is sealed, you damn ducks are so good unless your a Corvalis native?

That game was a huge blowout!

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels

Let me know.

Ob, I think you, I and the others have made a great decision into purchasing Mac's Macaveli. I, for one have also owned a plethora of devices and have had a love/hate relationship with every single one of them. In all honesty, the Zen devices have been the closest to vaping perfection that I have ever had in my vaping career, but as all of my devices, they also do have their flaws. I completely trust Mac with his honest reviews and that is the reason I truly believe in the Macaveli. It's the APV made by the vaper for the vaper. Way to go pare, you know all the Kuya's will be proud.....lol!!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Ob, I think you, I and the others have made a great decision into purchasing Mac's Macaveli. I, for one have also owned a plethora of devices and have had a love/hate relationship with every single one of them. In all honesty, the Zen devices have been the closest to vaping perfection that I have ever had in my vaping career, but as all of my devices, they also do have their flaws. I completely trust Mac with his honest reviews and that is the reason I truly believe in the Macaveli. It's the APV made by the vaper for the vaper. Way to go pare, you know all the Kuya's will be proud.....lol!!
I hope so pare! Thank you for the kind words, damn I hella spelled Kuya wrong in the pm lol, sorry I'm americanized =) Kam-Pampangan baby!

BTW pare, are all the Macaveli's already mac tuned??
Yes the tune is standard but if people prefer less of a tune then that will be no problem as I will have those made. I am working on something cool too that I think people would like alot =)

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
I hope so pare! Thank you for the kind words, damn I hella spelled Kuya wrong in the pm lol, sorry I'm americanized =) Kam-Pampangan baby!

Yes the tune is standard but if people prefer less of a tune then that will be no problem as I will have those made. I am working on something cool too that I think people would like alot =)

Yeah, me too pare...I can only speak tagalog and kapangpangan when I'm really drunk...lol!! Brotha, you will succeed, whether you like it or not. Though this project will cause unspeakable stress and test your patience, the fruits of your labor will be well worth it at the end. I also believe that healthy competition in the vape industry is beneficial for this industry to grow. It's great knowing that you, Zen and Ego are producing products "Made in America". Shoot, if I only had the fundage, I'd make my own APV, though it would look like some sort of transfomer and not the GGTS kind...lol!

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Yeah, me too pare...I can only speak tagalog and kapangpangan when I'm really drunk...lol!! Brotha, you will succeed, whether you like it or not. Though this project will cause unspeakable stress and test your patience, the fruits of your labor will be well worth it at the end. I also believe that healthy competition in the vape industry is beneficial for this industry to grow. It's great knowing that you, Zen and Ego are producing products "Made in America". Shoot, if I only had the fundage, I'd make my own APV, though it would look like some sort of transfomer and not the GGTS kind...lol!
Spoken like a prophet my kuya, hahaha I feel you pare when im tipsy all the fob starts coming out! And I agree growth is healthy and I hope that with all the added stress, that this will pay off in the end! Salamat Pare, I love this community and regardless of what people say or think I'm going to continue my my effort towards performance based. Ego and Mike are great minds, yes pare if you created something it would def be "Acey in disguise" (transformer sounds).. Lol

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Pare, always remember...Hater's are always gonna hate. You just gotta make them appreciate....lol! I just read that one youtube comment and there is no way in heck that the Macaveli compares to that other mod. The other mod looks interesting and I will probably pick it up in the late future, but I really do not want to start collecting again...LOL! All I want are 3 mods in my arsenal, the third will be the Macaveli.

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010

Damn pare, all I gotta say is dual coil FTMFW....lol!! Pare, I know you love your Boba's bounty, but you also have to try HHV gandalf, copper creek house blend and KBV candy bar. These are my all day vapes and I know you will enjoy them, especially the gandalf, it's my new favorite juice.

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Pare, always remember...Hater's are always gonna hate. You just gotta make them appreciate....lol! I just read that one youtube comment and there is no way in heck that the Macaveli compares to that other mod. The other mod looks interesting and I will probably pick it up in the late future, but I really do not want to start collecting again...LOL! All I want are 3 mods in my arsenal, the third will be the Macaveli.
Dooly Noted Kuya, I had no clue about release dates or what not I don't even cruise the forums really. I knew it was coming out at some point but like I said if you look at all my reviews I usually never follow up on the comments left from the reviews just because of work and I just post and go about my day. There's already alot of hate generated but like I told all of the people who said something your entitled to your opinion and that is fine. Im not the first and most def not the last person that will create criticism towards a device.

And then the fact I wanted to put a patent pending they thought I was lying or breaking the law, why would I just say that to get people to say those things? I really don't care because alot of people have used my methods and people have used my style in there devices but I'm not asking for them to give me credit.

Just look at history, how big are the intake holes or top cap holes on og genisis devices? Maybe 1mm or less and I completely know why that is for. But I shared that with the community and I never profited from it. Someone had said "oh is that why you call it a tune? sounds like a fancy way of drilling out a hole to me.... You probably made money off your own friend" I was like look, I did a review for a friend and he asked me to do that because he vapes that way.

But I'm content =) I know alot of people who have talked about me behind my back and I have helped them with there setup. I don't get it just negativity all around but I'm a nice guy and I feel everyone should know the way I vape and exactly how. It's not a top secret or something I'm craving attention for. No one can say that I have never helped them at one point or another who was having issues with there setups.

Okay rant over just speaking the facts =)

Last edited:

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Damn pare, all I gotta say is dual coil FTMFW....lol!! Pare, I know you love your Boba's bounty, but you also have to try HHV gandalf, copper creek house blend and KBV candy bar. These are my all day vapes and I know you will enjoy them, especially the gandalf, it's my new favorite juice.
Yup you always got the goodie juices kuya, I am digging on JuicyVapor as well there flavors are spot on and I like the fact they have 14mg. I like Copper Creek alot, haven't vaped on them in a long time though. House Blend was my choice back 6 months ago.. Man that gandalf sounds interesting! You always know whats really good haha, like when you sent me the Vanilla Creme member dat? Lol you were at the postie trying to ship those juices out.. Man that seems like so long ago

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Yup you always got the goodie juices kuya, I am digging on JuicyVapor as well there flavors are spot on and I like the fact they have 14mg. I like Copper Creek alot, haven't vaped on them in a long time though. House Blend was my choice back 6 months ago.. Man that gandalf sounds interesting! You always know whats really good haha, like when you sent me the Vanilla Creme member dat? Lol you were at the postie trying to ship those juices out.. Man that seems like so long ago

Yeah bro, that was a while back, shoot, I can't even vape that vanilla creme anymore...lol! I know you'll like the gandalf, I haven't liked any type of tobacco juice in a while, but that gandalf was mighty good, it's weird bro, they describe it as a pipe tobacco, but the inhale and exhale flavors are very different. Sometimes I get a hint of chocolate and sometimes it's vanilla cappuccino flavor. Trust me pare, it's really good! I think I vaped a whole 30ml bottle in 6 days...lol! Heather and Adam are good peeps over at HHV. Man, I tried DIY for a quick minute, but that did not work out for me.

Bro, try not to listen to all the negative peeps out on the interwebs. You gotta remember that a lot of these people only interact and have the gall to say things on the computer because that is where their lives revolve. You got a good thing going and a lot of support from new and old vapers, so don't let it distract you. You're a good dude, always remember that pare...

Mac_206

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2011
Seattle
www.macavelihybrid.com
Yeah bro, that was a while back, shoot, I can't even vape that vanilla creme anymore...lol! I know you'll like the gandalf, I haven't liked any type of tobacco juice in a while, but that gandalf was mighty good, it's weird bro, they describe it as a pipe tobacco, but the inhale and exhale flavors are very different. Sometimes I get a hint of chocolate and sometimes it's vanilla cappuccino flavor. Trust me pare, it's really good! I think I vaped a whole 30ml bottle in 6 days...lol! Heather and Adam are good peeps over at HHV. Man, I tried DIY for a quick minute, but that did not work out for me.

Bro, try not to listen to all the negative peeps out on the interwebs. You gotta remember that a lot of these people only interact and have the gall to say things on the computer because that is where their lives revolve. You got a good thing going and a lot of support from new and old vapers, so don't let it distract you. You're a good dude, always remember that pare...
Yeah Im ordering some of that gand, I still have like 500ml of Ave in my missile silo Lol!

Yeah pare I'm not fazed, I just thought'd you should know because we were boys from the get go haha.. Man im so stupid every time I looked at your return addy I was like is this cat flip? My friggin flip intuition meng! Haha

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Nice work Mic , ok bro here I am put my name for a one but from now I will tell u that I want an Clear tank lol. and u know I prefer if u can make like half of is Satin color and half Ploished in this can how love Polishes like me they can take it in that finesh and who love it Satin finesh can get it also . !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread