The Mad Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations to dcfluegel and dhood, last week's winners! I know on Friday I said we'd have another contest this week, but with Thanksgiving and the craziness that is Black Friday, we're going to skip a week. Thanks to everyone for participating in these contests every week! Have a great week, a Happy Thanksgiving, and we'll get started again with contests next Monday!
Happy thanksgiving to all the MV crew...........and all of you.............

CaptNutz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2015
Chicago
09e84053b1fccae3152609684f8409ca.jpg

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Wow! Miracle of miracles. Logged in this morning and found that my inbox wasn't broken. I've never had a mech mod before so this should be interesting. Thanks Crowedude and MadVapes for the awesome contests here.

lol - checking in :) thanks, MadVapes and Crowedude! looking forward to fogging up the basement a bit with the Cronus :)

Congratulations winners!!:thumbs:

Thanks again for the contests MadVapes and CroweDude. Happy Thanksgiving!

Reactions: dcfluegel

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
big shout out and thanks to MadVapes - already shipped!

Cronus 26650 mech, Wotofo Atty cubed (square atty - for box mod, will put el cabron or doge on the cronus), batteries, charger and wire - WOOT!

MadVapes, you is teh awesomesauce :)

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
big shout out and thanks to MadVapes - already shipped!

Cronus 26650 mech, Wotofo Atty cubed (square atty - for box mod, will put el cabron or doge on the cronus), batteries, charger and wire - WOOT!

MadVapes, you is teh awesomesauce :)

Very nice, they certainly go all out eh?

Reactions: dcfluegel

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy Thanksgiving Crowedude and MadVapes and all the fine folks that play in this contest each week.

Now go get stuffed :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: and of course be a couch potato after stuffin' all that good Thanksgiving food inside. :D ahhhh just one more slice of sweet tater pie..............:D

Reactions: MoonLit_Water

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
thanks, Mattiem! I have been pretty lucky recently - trying to keep PIF'ing it to keep it in the system :)

but the Cronus will be staying with me, lol :)
yep, sometimes something comes along that we just gotta have :D
Looks like you just came across yours :thumbs:

PIF just feels soooooo good, doesn't it. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread