Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
The contest winner has been chosen! Check your inboxes!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who's participated in these contests for the last 2 years or so. If we can find a way to bring them back in the future, we will. In the meantime, please continue to check back here regularly. We plan on adding lots of new content and exclusive deals that you'll only get to see on ECF. We'll also let you know if there are any updates regarding FDA regulation and if there's anything you can do to help!

Thanks again everyone!

-Mike
Thank YOU, Mike! And congrats to the winner!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats to the winner this week......not me.........

I want to sincerely thank everyone who's participated in these contests for the last 2 years or so. If we can find a way to bring them back in the future, we will. In the meantime, please continue to check back here regularly. We plan on adding lots of new content and exclusive deals that you'll only get to see on ECF. We'll also let you know if there are any updates regarding FDA regulation and if there's anything you can do to help!

Thanks again everyone!

-Mike

And thank you mike/@Crowedude654 and madvapes, for the all of the past and future contest (if there will ever be)......I look forward to seeing more deals...........

Reactions: redrebel821

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

Thanks again everyone!

-Mike
Thank YOU and thanks to MadVapes for all that you do - you guys continue to represent of what makes this community great and why we will come through the other side of this madness, as a community - vape on, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread