Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
This week's winner has been chosen! Check your inboxes! Thanks to everyone who participated this week! I'll be on vacation next week, so the next contest will be starting on Tuesday, September 29. Mark your calendars! Have a great weekend!

Does anyone know why they stopped doing contests?

Crowe was off on vacation, due to start a new one tomorrow.

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
How are you digging that ehpro tank moon?
I found it VERY airy and it's for sub-ohming which I don't do. It 's well made and works fine but it will not be My go to tank. But thats a personal choice, just not My style of vaping. Now the Koopor Mini,,,,,,,, AWESOME AWESOME device I'm LOVING it. Used it mostly in wattage so far and it's great. I lIKe the size it's a little on the heavy side but in a good way.
The menu takes a little getting used to but its a good one. Only used it in TC for a short while just to test it out. I'll be doing more TCing with it this week end.

Once again THANKS SO MUCH for this great prize package.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I found it VERY airy and it's for sub-ohming which I don't do. It 's well made and works fine but it will not be My go to tank. But thats a personal choice, just not My style of vaping. Now the Koopor Mini,,,,,,,, AWESOME AWESOME device I'm LOVING it. Used it mostly in wattage so far and it's great. I lIKe the size it's a little on the heavy side but in a good way.
The menu takes a little getting used to but its a good one. Only used it in TC for a short while just to test it out. I'll be doing more TCing with it this week end.

Once again THANKS SO MUCH for this great prize package.
Glad to read an update on the size and weight. It's always so hard to tell from photos. At some point I the next few months after we get some vehicle repairs done, I'll be adding another mod, so trying to figure out what will be best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread