Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
Yea I ordered a bunch of the LR 510 attys from East Mall. They are great on the REO. 801 cartos are also AMAZING. More vapor than the 510 attys but less TH.

One trick I use when using the REO is to stuff the cart with Blue Foam so it's IMPOSSIBLE to get juice in the mouth even if you flood the atty.

You are going to love the LR510 attys from EastMall. I bought 20 from them, and they are great. I also just got 25 LR510 attys from GreenHouse One for the same $3 ea. price, and they are even better. Thay came to me clean with NO primer on them, and seem to run a bit hotter.

ShannonS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2009
Las Colinas, TX
Great review, probably swaying me to get one of those as it pretty much addresses all of my vaping gripes... since I am over wanting my PV to look like a cigarette.

But I'm curious, what's the advantages of using the drip ring as opposed to just dripping right down the tip? Or does it even matter?

Thanks

Direct vs indirect. The juice gets to the same place either way.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Stopped by to visit with Sterno again this morning. He showed me the results of removing the bridge and wick off of the lr510 on the mini. Amazing!!! Can't believe the vape and taste coming off of a 3.7v, and a li-on 14500 at that. I stated I'd rather wait for a 18650 version, but since informing me he can chain vape the better part of a day on one, there doesn't appear to be a compelling reason to do so.

Sterno tells me he found the mini to be self juicing, and it has a tasty satisfying HVish vape in.a tiny package. He was pretty smug to see me keep putting my AVS down and reaching for his mini. Redeyedancer set the bar so high he may have just royally screwed the other modders.

Last edited:

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm hesitant to order one of these until I see the 18650 model. But after seeing just how small these are - I'm wondering if this 14500 version is the way to go.

Can Reo Mini owners please comment on what kind of battery life they are getting. Does a 14500 last you all day?

These Reo's are really setting the bar for self-feeding mods. The Ali'i is so beautiful, but the new Reo's look super small and tough as nails.

Last edited:

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The REO Mini and the UPM are to entirely different PV’s the Size may be similar but performance and quality is not even comparable. I have both

REO vs UMP 1.jpg REO Mini vs UPM 2.jpg

looks like an ump.

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
one of the things i didn't cover is the reservoir on this baby it makes it easy to see when your atty gets juice and then when you draw on your atty it draws up the juice in the reservoir and if you want to try something thats not in the bottle just drip a few drops in the reservoir and vape its an awesome feature i wish my wood reo had thankfully the 18650 grande as their calling it will have it :)

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
one of the things i didn't cover is the reservoir on this baby it makes it easy to see when your atty gets juice and then when you draw on your atty it draws up the juice in the reservoir and if you want to try something thats not in the bottle just drip a few drops in the reservoir and vape its an awesome feature i wish my wood reo had thankfully the 18650 grande as their calling it will have it :)

Wow..I didn't even think of adding a different flavor to the reservoir...Thanks... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread