The mini reo (a small review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BethInMichigan

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Michigan
Ok i'm gona be short and sweet.first of all the craftsmanship is outstanding much of what we expect from redeyedancer At first i thought a 3ml bottle would be a con but I've been vaping all day on my first bottle and a low resistance atomizer and its hardly used any.the feed system works beautifully a little push on the bottle is good for 5 or 6 large vapes.I have yet to flood it also.I dare say floodproof with a LR atty.I have been an 801 user with the wood mod but this 510 performs great can't say yet how much millage i'm gona get out of it.the hole in the door is a nice improvement over the plunger on the bigreo it's easy to just press a little on the bottle to prime the atty.
As you can see in the pics the polished aluminum is nice and shiny very pretty and looks good with a chrome atty and drip tip some don't like metal tips they do tend to get warm if you chain vape.the button is nice and solid a turn clockwise will lock it and another turn counterclockwise unlocks it. I like that better than an on/off switch like the wood mod.and lastly for now its nice and compact easy to carry or put in your pocket. I will post more comments as they come to me. so really everyone should have one of these babies. :)

View attachment 19016 View attachment 19017 View attachment 19020

pencil.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread