The most you've paid for a mod an was it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
$17.95 for an Evic Easy head and $7.00 for the battery tube...so $24.95. That's it...the most I've spent on a mod in 3 years. I found a sale on these heads for $1.99 and bought several more but I've been using the first one for over 2 years..

IMO, the tank, rda, topper, is much more vital in providing vapor...so that's where I spend my dollars. My Kayfuns cost more than my mod.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
$240 for this beauty

image.jpg

Worth every penny :)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
about $130 locally for each of my first two mod: a vamo3 and a sigelei zmax.
They came with batteries, chargers and starter tanks.

Since then I've gotten a few mechs and 5 kick modules online

Oh and was it worth it.
Yes.
I have been on ego batteries for 4 months and the ego batts were dying on me, plus one of them had vented on me; and it was Christmas!

Last edited:
Reactions: r77r7r

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Hmmm... I think probably $39.95, + $17.95 for a Kick (smoktech version), for my Fallen Angel (EA Mod clone by EHPro). But come to think of it, I think $39.95 is what I paid for my first iTaste vv3, because I didn't know then that top-coil tanks suck, and I got the full kit. Next after that, would be the Sigelei Zmax v3 flat-top, for $36.95; then the Galileo, for $34.95, + $12.95 for another Smok Kick.

All were worth what I paid for them, if not more. I refuse to pay more than $50 for a mod.

Andria

Reactions: Grimwald

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
$160 for a Reo Grand LP. Got another on the classifieds for $120. Both were well worth it. I'm still not quite one of those "Reo is the end all beat all" users, but I suspect I will be. Every time I reach for a mod to either take on the road, or use at the house my hand hovers I hesitate and then grab a Reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread