The Multi-Voltage Dial-A-Tekk Mod!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratecaptainbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
north carolina
How much ejuice do these hold? I didn't find it on the site. Internal picture where batts & juice go would be cool, if anyone has one. Thanks.

and the batts dont come out, they are part of the unit, plugs in like a cell phone, same connector as some cell phones and garmins. and can be used while plugged in like a passthrough while charging.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The reality is exactly what Pirate says , that you can use ALL your atomizers and ALL your liquids, for 2 to 4 days without charging, and with the newest model run a passthrough and charge your phone in an emergency...
Practical...umm....who's to say if I would actually charge my phone off my ecig????
But it sounds really cool anyway!!!
Drew

SgtDGun

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
Texas
found a review
YouTube - Nhaler Tekkmod part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8iU53E9Nw
as for the negative comments in the comment box. clouds of vapor's isn't multi volt so this is way cool!
also seems that everyone is out of stock so doesn't seem that the market is saturated.
I also looked at the fistpack and little sister before I ordered this. fistpack was put on hold till the end of Aug and the LS has a 14 day backorder, and I don't believe either charges usb equipment.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Actually that particular person who commented is drunk on Haterade and the original maker of the Tekkeon is Parky who gave me his blessing a while back
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nhaler/109196-multi-voltage-dial-tekk-mod.html#post1656544

He is a great guy and is a true innovator...I dont actually make these...I buy them from someone who does, and the original ones I sold I also bought from someone else that couldnt keep up with the sales....Thanks

BTW i kinda like this guys style of the review...I thought it was pretyy honest and authentic, and kinda refreshing, without too much emphasis on how great I was and all:p
But he seemed pretty genuine to me...He's also kinda entertaining...Thanks again
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread