The New 1300 Mah Riva Kits, eGo and Hello Good-Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
I have been using these kits and batteries for about a month now and can say they are as good if not better than the Egos and would even go as far as to say that they are probably going to replace alot of the current KR808D stock...The batteries are far superior and can be used with LR Attys, KR808 cartomizers(with an adapter), 510 Cartomizers (Mega and Plain), and normal atomizers...They last anywhere from 12 to 20 hours depending on how heavily you vape and deliver great vapor with all mentioned...
I just cant see selling someone a KR808 Battery and PCC or 510 Kit with PCC when these can last this long on one battery...
Drew

Hi Drew... I was just looking at your Riva kit, and want to buy one - I just need to know which adapter do I need to purchase to use the Riva batteries with KR808 cartomizers? Also, which drip tips work with the KR808 cartomizers? Thanks!

Hi Drew... I was just looking at your Riva kit, and want to buy one - I just need to know which adapter do I need to purchase to use the Riva batteries with KR808 cartomizers? Also, which drip tips work with the KR808 cartomizers? Thanks!

Sounds like you want the 510>Cartomizer adapter here: Battery / Atomizer Adapters

As far as the Drip Tip goes, the 510 drip tip will fit on 510 attys and cartos along with 901 attys and KR808 cartos. I'm currently using an anodized d-tip on a 510 carto, but it fits on a KR808 carto just as well--I know because I was using one until I started missing the 510 throat hit.

NightNurse

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
SE Michigan
Sounds like you want the 510>Cartomizer adapter here: Battery / Atomizer Adapters

As far as the Drip Tip goes, the 510 drip tip will fit on 510 attys and cartos along with 901 attys and KR808 cartos. I'm currently using an anodized d-tip on a 510 carto, but it fits on a KR808 carto just as well--I know because I was using one until I started missing the 510 throat hit.

Thanks! Whew... I ordered the right stuff :) I've never tried the 510 attys, but they come with the kit I ordered, so it will be interesting to see the difference.

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
I have been using these kits and batteries for about a month now and can say they are as good if not better than the Egos and would even go as far as to say that they are probably going to replace alot of the current KR808D stock...The batteries are far superior and can be used with LR Attys, KR808 cartomizers(with an adapter), 510 Cartomizers (Mega and Plain), and normal atomizers...They last anywhere from 12 to 20 hours depending on how heavily you vape and deliver great vapor with all mentioned...
I just cant see selling someone a KR808 Battery and PCC or 510 Kit with PCC when these can last this long on one battery...
Drew

Drew,
I am so impressed with your customer service and that you say what you mean and mean what you say! But, I'm a little dense - are you referring to the Riva or the Hello, or both? Sorry, I'm still trying to learn the vaping vernacular, so I don't always understand what is said.:blush:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Drew, I'm so confused about all the new hardware. Help!

1. Can eGo, Riva and Hello all use the same high-speed eGo charger (that comes with the eGo kit--I know that on paper they do, but read somewhere that it takes up to 5 hours, not the 2-3 per specs, is that true)?

2. Is Hello battery 3.1-3.4v or is it higher voltage (as I read somewhere)?

3. Is it true that eGo's, Riva's (and Hello's) cones need to be modified to use with 510 cartomizers?

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
HI guys and gals...Sorry to let these go so long but I have been out of town with limited access to the net...I typed out a few responses and hit submit only to find out I had lost my connection !!! So here we go...
The Riva , Ego and Hello will all work on the same charger...
The Hello takes a little longer because it is 1300 mah and takes longer to charge...It also seems a little off on the indicator lite, but is always charged after about 5 to 6 hours even though it dosent always turn the charger lite green...
I dont think Im going to be restocking the Ego as the Riva seems to be a better unit, which I also have a great LR atty/drip tip deal with (306 Lr Atty) that can be swapped out for a LR510 if you make a note in the special instructions...I would really suggest you try the LR306 though as these things are really fabulous and I consider them to be the slepping giant in the industry and have been rotating 2 for over a month with great performance and flavor...
The cones on the RIva and the Ego need no modification with the cartos I sell and the Hello cannot use any cones but its own (as far as I know) which is proprietory and has the atty built into the atty...I use the hello without the cone with cartos and 306 attys and it performs flawlessly, and looks fantastic with the clear drip tip and 306 or the stainless steel cartos or the Balck...
Hope I answered all your questions...Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread