The New 1300 Mah Riva Kits, eGo and Hello Good-Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
Got my Hello the other day, and I have to say THIS THING ROCKS!!! the amout of vapor is unreal and the battery lasted me from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. My big complaint with the 510 is the short battery life and even the dse905 battery wont last me the whole day. I guess my next purchase will be some LR 510 atty's and see how it works with them. I'll also be getting an extra battery as well.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I just received a set of Rivas in titanium. I haven't really given much time to 510 stuff on some of the smaller vapes and was really curious to try them.

Batteries are still charging, but just gotta say these thing look way nicer than I expected. They are really really elegant looking. I can picture myself sitting at a blackjack table in James Bond mode, drinking a martini and vaping one of these things.

If I didn't look like an escape convict half the time, I could pull it off.

Just curious, I know these have been around a bit, but was just wondering if anyone knew how long?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We've now stocked a newly remodeled EGO Kit on ONLY $69 and Replacement Cones!! The EGO Kit also now includes two atomizers and 10 cartridges!!!!! Check them out!!

Nhaler.com | EGO Kits
Nhaler.com | EGO Cones
_MG_4012.jpg

_MG_3999.jpg

Last edited:

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
OK .. Are you sitting down?

Opps, you must be, you're on your computer.

Today I put the Riva through the wringer.

After an overnight charge using the USB charger and running a 306 atty, that little bad boy was Huffin & Puffin for a full 6 hours before it cut out.

I'm lucky to get 6 hours on the Xhaler with fresh batteries.

Good unit

Nuff Said

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Thanks Drew;

My son's girlfriend was the first to notice the new piece in the arsenal.

Oh Ma Gawd, it matches your new paint job on the eightyeight:facepalm:

A few minor modifications and this little unit is on:evil:

The Titanium is very discreet :toast:

Seating the drip-tip high on the 306 is a monster vapor producer with good air flow.

Got me again... hook line and sinker.

I now leave the house with an e-cig travel bag :glare:

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
OK .. Are you sitting down?

Opps, you must be, you're on your computer.

Today I put the Riva through the wringer.

After an overnight charge using the USB charger and running a 306 atty, that little bad boy was Huffin & Puffin for a full 6 hours before it cut out.

I'm lucky to get 6 hours on the Xhaler with fresh batteries.

Good unit

Nuff Said

Hey Huffin,
How does it compare to your xhaler. I was once thinking about gettin an xhaler, but after using a LR atty, I get a ton of vapor. Much more than a standard 510 atty. I can't really see an xhaler getting much more vapor than this. If it does, it might kill me. :vapor:

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Hi OPTSMK

The Xhaler can be what you want it to be by mixing attys and juice.

With the Xhaler you can blow the back of your skull off if you choose too... which is my preference.

The Riva is a smooth, mild and satisfying unit which is great for travel.

I have only used the Riva with the LR306 and it is a keeper.

Drews 10mg plain fires off the atty very nice.

I have a 555 24mg mixed with Strawberry 12mg and it too is a major producer.

This a kinder gentler unit than the XHaler, but gets the job done.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just ordered the 1300 mah Riva. It appears to be just about the same size as the Hello but will have removable cone which the Hello 016 doesn't. My only problem is I am getting a lot of extra chargers being as I always have to order a kit. I hope you get the individual Riva 1300 Mah batteries in stock soon. I now have an Indulgence, a Buzz, two Hellos, two Rivas, various 801's, 901's and 510's. So much for saving money. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread