The new Apex Vapor Atomizers (AVA) are in!

Discussion in 'Innovapor' started by Slo Ryd, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Slo Ryd

Slo Ryd Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Attention e-cig enthusiasts,

The long awaited and highly anticipated Apex Vapor Atomizers are now available. The Apex Vapor Atomizer, or AVA, is made in the USA with the same design ingenuity, attention to detail, quality, and craftsmanship as the Apex Vapor family of Alpha Electric Cigarettes.

The AVA body is machined from a billet (single piece) of American made brass and Electroless Nickel Plated for corrosion resistance. The AVA uses pure American sourced resistance wire that is far more durable than the nichrome wire found in Chinese atomizers. The heat from the coil radiates outward providing pure clean vapor with no “hot spot” in the center of the coil that can char the liquid. The AVA uses medical device grade hydrophobic ceramic coil stabilizations and temperature resistant PTFE for the insulating bushing. The AVA has solid mechanical contacts with no wire contacts or solder that can fail. The AVA has no unnecessary hole in the end that allows liquid to leak into the switch assembly. The AVA uses only inert materials that are capable of functioning at temperatures much hotter than the atomizer. This means the only flavor you will taste out of an AVA is the flavor of your liquid. New Apex Vapor Atomizers have a brief break in period when the coil is oxidizing. After that period the flavor is consistent and outstanding. Discover how good your liquid really tastes!

The AVA is available is three different models. Apex Vapor chose the best possible resistances for different battery voltage configurations.

The Apex Vapor Low Resistance Atomizer, or AVA LR, is 1.8-2.0 ohms for 3.7v batteries. The AVA LR has a slightly higher resistance than a traditional low resistance atomizer for increased lifespan yet a slightly lower resistance than a traditional standard resistance atomizer for maximum vapor.

The Apex Vapor Standard Resistance Atomizer, or AVA SR, is 2.8-3.0 ohms for high voltage battery configurations. The AVA SR has a considerably higher resistance than a traditional standard resistance atomizer for decreased heat buildup and increased lifespan yet a considerably lower resistance than a traditional high resistance atomizer for maximum vapor. The AVA SR is the ideal atomizer for the Alpha UltraMax with a pair of RCR123A LFP batteries, or the Alpha Ultra with a pair of InnoVapor exclusive IFR 14250 LFP batteries.

The Apex Vapor High Resistance Atomizer, or AVA HR, is 3.8-4.0 ohms and also for high voltage battery configurations. The AVA HR has a slightly lower resistance than a traditional high resistance atomizer for those looking for great vapor production that’s slightly cooler than the vapor produced from an AVA SR. The AVA HR has a great lifespan for use with any 6v battery device.

Apex Vapor Atomizers are especially designed to work with all of the Alpha Electronic Cigarettes. Get the maximum performance from your Alpha device with the maximum performance atomizer available for it.

Welcome to the Next Generation of Atomizer.

Cheers,
    Team InnoVapor

Link to the AVA's: http://www.innovapor.com/apex-alpha-electronic-cigarettes/parts-accessories/atomizers-drip-tips-page-2/

[​IMG]

2. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting... I assume 510 threaded and will fit normal 510 drip tips?

3. Slo Ryd

Yes sir you are correct!

4. vaptamist

The tip looks a little strange - do you know if it fits ok in a drip shield?

5. Slo Ryd

I'm not sure I haven't tried. The top is slightly larger in diameter than a standard 510 though.

6. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd love to see a video review of the AVA! It sounds really different from other attys. A video would help explain the differences and allow people to see that they are. Did you send out any to reviewers or plan to do a review yourself?

7. DevilFishPhil

DevilFishPhil Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I would love to see a review, $50 is a bit steep for an atomizer but if it performs as well as the description makes it sound then I might just be sold.

8. Slo Ryd

InnoVapor does not send out atomizers for reviews. Apex Vapor however might be willing to. You can contact them at anthony@apexvapor.com. As far as reviews go though, we are selling the AVAs faster than we can keep them in stock, so I would imagine that you will see some reviews start popping up soon. I don't plan on doing a review because people want to see reviews from customers, not the owners of the company. They will tend to believe them more than they will me. Plus, I don't want to have to be the one talking these up, I want the customers to be the first to come out and say how great they think the AVAs are.

9. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes it does seem excessively priced but time will see..

10. thejager

thejager Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Indianapolis, Indiana -----------5 YEARS VAPING!!
    site isnt working

11. Slo Ryd

Our site or Apex Vapor's site?

12. Jackass69

Jackass69 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This atomizer seems to have been tested in the herbal vaping community.
    Will Innovapor also have the black sleeve on the Ultras? It looks very cool and I bet they don't tarnish ;)

13. snails1023

snails1023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Very interesting, I look forward to seeing some customer reviews.

14. Semiretired

Semiretired Vaping Master ECF Veteran

DOA warranty for a $50 atty can't be right...

15. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bottomfeeder compatible?

$50?? Is THIS the mark-up for US-made?? I can't justify paying this amount for something that clearly states in the description is prone to failure (consumable). If I go 2 weeks on one of these, add in juice cost, I'm looking at the same expense as smoking stinkies. IT CAN'T BE THAT GOOD. If it were able to be disassambled and rebuilt I'd consider. If price lowers I'll consider. I'd appreciate the ability to buy US Made, but not with an exhorbitant mark-up.

16. Ande

Ande Super Member ECF Veteran

Sounds like a different sort of atty.

THe simple question is, How long do you think it's gonna last?

Normal LR510 atties (I buy good ones) last me from 4 to 12 weeks, usually.

and I get a box of five for around $30. (There are cheaper, I know. I don't like them.) So to be "worth" the cost (to me), this thing is gonna have to either SERIOUSLY outperform anything on the market, or it's gonna have to last a year.

I don't know that it won't, but I won't be an earlier purchaser of these. Y'all knock yourselves out, and once you've tried'em, let me know how they go.

Best,
    Ande

17. flbutterfly1

flbutterfly1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

For the price it had better last atleast 6mos. That is still more than I spend on 10 atty's and those last almost a year.

18. vaptamist

To be fair, after the discount code, they're 40$ at Innovapor. Not sure if there is a discount code on the other site. Curious to see how these turn out!

19. rwechsler

rwechsler Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Good point. I'm still specious :3
    Put in an order for a LR one none the less (I'm a sucker for seemingly new technology)

20. plessdude

plessdude Full Member Verified Member

Got my AVA today. Hmmm. Well. I will agree that it does make the vape a lot smoother and the taste is slightly improved but i am massively confused on how this thing is wicking. When I drip to refill the RES the liquid just sits there. It does not look like there is anyway for the liquid to pass through the atomizer. I understand that Innovaper wants users to post reviews but let me suggest to them that it might be a good idea to explain how these things work. Perhaps a video would be helpful and some further explanation of how the AVA works would be nice. $50 is a tough sell for an item that usually goes for $7 so I think that the more you explain this thing the more people might be inclined to buy one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.