The new Apex Vapor Atomizers (AVA) are in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
2 or 4 holes, same thing I have both,,,, anyways, this is why I was stating earlier that there needs to be some of the SS wool mesh underneath of the cup, but under the cup the coil sits in is just another piece of solid ceramic with a hole in the center for the + wire to connect to the center pin. So not much can be put in there, and also why I said a small redesign is needed in my opinion. Possibly if they put just another ceramic cup under the top cup and filled it with the SS mesh, or even better maybe a bunch of small pieces of ceramic might work too ( That would be great I think possibly ) , to help it hold liquid so when you take a pull it brings it back to the coil area because now it just leaks right through the coil area.. When the Atty hits like it's supposed to it has very good flavor and vapor, but to play the game of taking it off every couple of vapes to blow it out and put it back on makes it useless in my view and not worth the coin there wanting to get for it, a small 510 $50 Atty should vape great on every vape. Therefore there is room for improvement and the whole point of what I was stating in my earlier post, which someone seems to be posting he feels there great every vape he takes, it's just not so, so maybe I do have a different vaping way then he does, and that being I like to have a thick great tasting vape and it hit like a freight train every vape, which I get with the other Atty's I use, being Cisco's, 357's, Iken i06's and 510's and those range from $9-$22 yet this one is $50 and not worth the value it brings to the table in my opinion because of how it is structured, built, designed, and most of all vapes. Plus $50 is a joke for a small disposable Atty. These are easily taken apart and rebuildable though, so if they where built better, and sold the small pieces of ceramic on the side, it may make them worth there coin a bit more.

Right on Matt. i totally agree with you on this. i even took the square ceramic piece out and put some ss mesh in its place. That worked very nicely. i guess it the same thing as that guy ( I think his name was bj43 or something) that put the ss screens in the atties. it works same as that. but i just rolled some mesh and coiled it and forced it inside filled the atty and boom . but i am sure if the makers of AVA listen to feedback then its possible that they will upgrade these atties.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I'm past my 2nd week, and I have to say, that after the 2nd cleaning my LR seems to have come on better much better.

Still leaks but wow...

I think it may be the new APV too; I have a VMax which at 3.6v is kicking ... with the AVA... it is much improved. THe VMax seems to hit it like harder than the Provari at 3.6v; don't know what the true voltage is, but I'm getting better flavor and good vapor on this mod. Every time. Better than some hits i get from my HH357's....
The leaking is still there, yes, but if it keeps hitting like this, I'm keeping one on hand.
I hope they do improve the design, but for now I'm glad i still have mine.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Been_one_week_with_the_new_AVA:

GREAT_flavor.
Really,REALLY_nice_vapor_as_of_day_5:_at_first_it_was_a_little_weak,_but_has_greatly_improved.(pretty_much_as_much_as_an_HH357).

Cannot_wait_til_the_SR_AVA_is_in_stock_so_I_can_try_a_6v_session.

Good news! We have the SR and HR in stock. They sell out quick though so if you want one I would order now! Just wanted to give you a heads up!

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
I really like the HR with 6v. I haven't tried an SR but the way the HR works with my ThermoVape 6v, I'd think the SR might be a little harsh.

Using_the_ohm/power=watt_calculator,_the_LR@3.7v_and_the_HR@6v_are_pretty_much_the_same...

I_wanted_to_up_the_watts--either_way_I_can_always_buy_a_HR.

LOVE_my_AVA.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
First,_the_Reo-mini_changed_my_life...

Now_you_come_along_and_kick_my_interest_in_a_genesis-type_mod_out_the_window.

I_cannot_express_how_pleased_I_am_with_all_your_products_and_customer_service!

Well thank you sir. We work very hard to keep everyone pleased. It's nice to know our hard work doesn't go unappreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread