Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
The top cap is a giant bag of derp.

Hmmm... Sucks being 50 years old, and out-of-the-loop on current slang... (perhaps it's my geographical location :?: )

Derpbag

Like a ......... is a bag of douche or literally the device used to clean the womans genitals, a derpbag is a whole bag of derp.

st0nedpenguin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
WA
I'm confused as to the concern over the top cop. If it is the design, it will be covered when you have a tank on it. What's the problem?

It's about 5x longer than it needs to be due to the two piece design with ego connector.

China needs to drop the ego connector and start putting flat caps on their mechs, if people wanna run clearos they can use an adapter.

look30

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
California
It's about 5x longer than it needs to be due to the two piece design with ego connector.

China needs to drop the ego connector and start putting flat caps on their mechs, if people wanna run clearos they can use an adapter.

for me the presence of eGo is a plus.
I know might not sound good to you bu I want to use my Evod's from time to time.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

floatingtrem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I just threw down an order for this.

I was considering a #8, and this seemed like a better choice. Based on photos (so who really knows) it looks like it will outperform most Chinese mech mods out of the box. I hope that actually is the case.

The top cap isn't great. The ego threads are just plain silly. That said, I'll probably end up turning it into an RSST hybrid, so really, who cares?

cowfood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Raleigh
I just threw down an order for this.

I was considering a #8, and this seemed like a better choice. Based on photos (so who really knows) it looks like it will outperform most Chinese mech mods out of the box. I hope that actually is the case.

The top cap isn't great. The ego threads are just plain silly. That said, I'll probably end up turning it into an RSST hybrid, so really, who cares?

GL with the Hybrid. Fusions SG-1 was for the #8 not the #8w but, maybe they have the same threads, cross fingers :D All in all, this looks to be a step above the other $30 caravela mod, but really, another $30 wasted towards a decent mod. The ehpro is good, damn good, a mod in it's own right, hell, save another $30 and you have a GP LUX ! Judging by the pics I can say - wait. Better is coming... Not necessarily from China.
-er edit Gp lux 120 euro.. Still, worth the wait.. Sigelei #13 if you cant for the win.
I really do hope the Sigelei 8w is what it is hyped up to be. So in all ernesty I want this mod to meet and exceed everyones expectations :)

-CF

Last edited:

cowfood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Raleigh
Actually, what am I saying.. After a look at the top cap pics, I am horrified. Not because of the length, but because the top cap is a two part system.. The top cap has a bottom cap that screws onto the battery tube and screws into the top cap housing? .... Check the pics out at vapor tek's website.. Not a clone imo, totally on it's own beast.

-CF

ebhomepc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
United Kingdom
I personality think it looks very nice inc the top cap I won't use the ego threads but +1 to sigelei for adding them I'm sure there's lots of people who will use them. Personally I think its the best looking sigelei mod they have made and I hope it performs well as I have a preorde.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
If you don't want to jump through the hoops, and wait for months at a chance for Caravela, I see them auctioned on the Caravela forum (Google is your friend) for between $1000-1500.00 ... :shock:

I would pay $1000 for a tube with a fishing boat etched on the side. It's a no-brainer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread